Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, and I believe it was that article that said, in reference to suicide, if they feel guilt, they tend to commit suicide, which makes sense. You can only feel so much guilt if you are following through with disposing bodies and lying to the world to search for your dead family. Sadly. IMO.

Another very good point. If his wife had just killed the girls (his "whole life") and he killed her, why didn't he commit suicide? His life should've been completely ruined at that point but instead he moves forward with a cover up and deception I think hoping he could move on with his life once this blew over with AP. IMO. Everything about this makes my stomach turn.

All this wouldn’t come out till the trial—like most other evidence.

That is not so... we already know about lots of other evidence. Like the stuff in trash, where her personal items were located, the sheet at the crime scene, the phone in the couch, etc.

Since there would be no reason to search in the couch cushions, and they did not have a warrant to search an only could look at visual stuff, this leads me to believe that her phone was on and the coal or somebody was calling her phone and that is how they located it.

Additionally, Nicole and her friends and even he said that he left a message, but no one mentioned it went straight to voicemail which it would do if the phone was off, isn't that correct?

Yes. Maybe also FindMyPhone was used? NUA seemed to be a very resourceful person, she could have located that it was to be found in the house?

( I don't recall any detail on "it went straight to voicemail " as in time taken/number of rings etc to get to voicemail, but it might be found somewhere. )

BBM I've thought this all along. The phone was found in the "loft" area of the house at the top of the stairs. I think she was headed up to kiss the girls after her time away and he followed her. The phone was pushed between the cushions as they struggled. IMO

Do we know where the girls rooms were in relation to theirs? And did the girls share a room?

Since there would be no reason to search in the couch cushions, and they did not have a warrant to search an only could look at visual stuff, this leads me to believe that her phone was on and the coal or somebody was calling her phone and that is how they located it.

Additionally, Nicole and her friends and even he said that he left a message, but no one mentioned it went straight to voicemail which it would do if the phone was off, isn't that correct?

We don't know if it was plainly in view tho.
It might have been on silent. I feel more like others mentioned... his terrible plan was to come back from work and fix things before saying she and the girls were gone.

Do we know where the girls rooms were in relation to theirs? And did the girls share a room?
Their rooms were on the other side of the loft and although @thesaint labeled the rooms "Bella" and "Cece," he/she provided a disclaimer the first time this was posted that we don't know for a fact those could not be the opposite.
2nd floor thanks to The Saint.png

IMO I think we will find out he may have hit her prior to strangling her and or maybe even a Taser.
Unless it was in bed later on... like around that 4am mentioned. Hitting her may have left other evidence around... blood splatter, etc
Should still be some evidence of those things on the body... maybe that is why they are waiting on releasing the autopsies. Still curious about that deal.

I have never seen a time. I don't know where 5:15 came from, but I sure could have missed it.
Neighbor says Chris Watts “cared more about the dog” than pregnant wife and 2 toddlers he allegedly killed
On the day the family disappeared, however, the barking was different.

Thank you, I think it is just a rumor that is getting legs about 5:15. That is the time that the other person was going to the gym if I recall correctly.

In the county where I live, you can go online and look at all the police calls. They said they called the police so there should be documentation of when this call was made? Has anybody sleuthed that yet? I can try to do it, but I don't know the county that they are in nor do I know their address.

In the county where I live, you can go online and look at all the police calls. They said they called the police so there should be documentation of when this call was made? Has anybody sleuthed that yet? I can try to do it, but I don't know the county that they are in nor do I know their address.
Weld County: Sheriff's Office
Weld County
2825 Saratoga Trail, Frederick, CO

We almost know for sure they were all dead at least by morning... understandable the dog was unsettled at that time. It probably got lots of love and attention every morning.

Seriously—SW would want to get up at 4am after just going to bed (maybe) at 2am? Why not sleep in later just that one day, since plane was late, not feeling well, Dr appointment, etc. 2 hours of sleep seems silly. I had mentioned yesterday I am torn 50/50 on who died where and when in the house. I am also torn 50/50 if ... SW and CW ever even went to sleep at all Sunday night / Monday early AM. Or, if there was even “a conversation”. Maybe there was no conversation that night and there was only a killing. I don’t know what to make of the dog wailing — how sure is the person who heard the noise, what time EXACTLY, and could it have been a person versus a dog. Digitally, it will also be interesting to see the activity from SW’s phone, the exact times, and if they can find out if she spoke to the girls after, say, 3pm on Sunday—after the party but before 7 or 8pm.

Snipped by me.

Wouldn't she want to get up early, though, for the first day of kindergarten? Just my thought.

Unless it was in bed later on... like around that 4am mentioned. Hitting her may have left other evidence around... blood splatter, etc
Should still be some evidence of those things on the body... maybe that is why they are waiting on releasing the autopsies. Still curious about that deal.
My ex has punched me before and knocked me out without any blood being drawn.
So it is possible he could punch her just right and knock her out and not break the skin. JMO
The evidence will be very telling. IMO
The reason I feel this is just my own experience JMO.

We know CW lied during his interviews . To go off of his character based upon every single relative of SW, neighbors , friends if the past and present and even every verified insider we have not one single person has called him a habitual liar , nor creepy . In fact he seemed loved by everyone . We have him telling authorities where bodies are. We have him confessing to SW so I’m unclear and bewildered as to what evidence shows he is a professional liar ? The psychologist interview watching the interview only speaks he was hiding something which at that point he was. What about his statement can be deemed false with evidence thus far?

Umm....he was having at least 1 affair that we know of, cheating on your pregnant wife shows lack of character I would say but that's just my opinion.

That is not so... we already know about lots of other evidence. Like the stuff in trash, where her personal items were located, the sheet at the crime scene, the phone in the couch, etc.
The specific digital evidence I mean. Phone records from the provider and those very specific phone activty details. Like they did at the Aaron Hernandez trial. Someone will be on the stand and they’ll go theough all the phone numbers, texts, etc.

Welcome to WS @Applecross ! I agree with you. I also saw emotion in his court appearance. The way he was pulling in his lips is what people tend to do when they are trying not to cry.
This leads me to ask if anyone here is from the South (US)? I think that might explain some of this repression of emotion that we witness in both TV appearances.

Where I come from in the South, we do NOT repress our emotions! Lots of hollering, crying allowed over something like missing kids or hurt kids. No loss of face crying for kids, your mama, or a good hunting dog. MOO

You say SW laughed at her daughters distress in the videos?
Imo that happened more than once in her videos. Very sad.

ETA note there is a difference between distress and a temper tantrum. Using a planned ignoring of the behavior (not the child) is a standard, effective, kind strategy for temper tantrums.

Ignoring a child's distress is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx