Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the public tends to move from atrocity to atrocity, and unfortunately, there is always another one right around the corner. But all these years later, there is still plenty of information online about the Laci Peterson case that was originally published back when it all happened.

A lot of what can be found likely depends on the amount of public attention given to the case, and how many media outlets were reporting on it. In the Watts case, I think it has all of the elements to be every bit as large as the Laci Peterson case, and perhaps ever larger, before all is said and done. If you type in the right combination of words into google, websleuths posts are already showing up on this case.

I'm not sure how long these posts will remain in the search engines online, but I think as long as people keep posting on it, much can be found with the right words and the right search engine.
I have been able to find things that were posted 10 years ago or longer. Whether they were accurate or not. Even cases that were not high profile. Jmo

MOD NOTE

Hi everyone, I see that some quotes have broken again. If someone would kindly alert on each post where the quote is broken, I will do my best to fix them. In the meantime, please do not reply with quote to any of those posts. It just makes the cleanup harder.

Also, the snark has to stop. It's a TOS violation and it's not helpful. I know that it can be hard to hold back sometimes, but posting on Websleuths is often an exercise in self-restraint. Please just alert if you are offended by a post or if a post violates TOS.

Finally, I really hope that what I'm reading in this thread that someone on this forum either stated or strongly implied that Shan'ann somehow impregnated herself with her husband's stolen sperm did not actually originate on Websleuths. That theory is so far beyond the realm of reality that I can only hope that you are all joking and using hyperbole.

If that preposterous theory did originate on Websleuths, PLEASE alert on the post(s) where it started so the moderators can handle the situation. In case I'm not being clear, that's not a theory that we will allow any discussion of, period.

Thank you!

Hi Liltexans, that preposterous theory was indeed brought up by a member here and discussed as if it could be true (with no evidence at all presented). See the post quoted here for one example:
Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23
(several posts discussing the theory may follow, but I ignored a bunch of people after that, so I can't easily tell how long it went on)
Thank you for clarifying that that line of discussion is out of bounds. And thank you for your hard work cleaning up the threads.

Imo I can’t conceive experiments of cutting a hole in a paper and simulating disposing of a child in a tank. It seems as if CW has confessed to this crime. The person on AB have his “could have” “if” the oil “could have been “ at such a level. We will find out the details at the hearing.<modsnipped unnecessary comment> There will be court testimony about all of this.
With all due respect, there are many here who are interested in these experiments as well as other hypotheses, as it helps us learn more about the horrific events that took place. This is a pro-victim forum. There are many other forums that are bashing SW and making up wild theories about her, and most hope to avoid that here on WS. MOO.

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ing-his-family-doesnt-like-monster-label/amp/

Aw, little, bitty, baby killer, doesn't like being called a "Monster". And he doesn't like all the media coverage of his trauma. The world needs to know, that he killed SW in reaction to her killing Bella and Cece. He is going through so much!

He doesn't like being in a cell 23 hours a day, or without tv, books, news. He doesn't like....wanh!

Well, maybe if he hadn't killed his family and dumped his babies in oil tanks, he wouldn't be in jail! Doh!

Hi Liltexans, that preposterous theory was indeed brought up by a member here and discussed as if it could be true (with no evidence at all presented). See the post quoted here for one example:
Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23
(several posts discussing the theory may follow, but I ignored a bunch of people after that, so I can't easily tell how long it went on)
Thank you for clarifying that that line of discussion is out of bounds. And thank you for your hard work cleaning up the threads.

Thank you. That was about 11 threads ago so please continue to alert if the IVF theory arises again. We have no evidence that this family used IVF for any of their children.

Records indicate the HOA suit was for unpaid dues, not fines. I believe you can find the documentation with saved docs on this case.

Right. But often, when in a dispute with the HOA, two things are possible. One, the HOA will not accept the dues unless the fines owed are included. Two, sometimes people refuse to pay the dues unless certain conditions are changed.

I have been in both situations with our old HOA.

MOD NOTE

Hi everyone, I see that some quotes have broken again. If someone would kindly alert on each post where the quote is broken, I will do my best to fix them. In the meantime, please do not reply with quote to any of those posts. It just makes the cleanup harder.

Also, the snark has to stop. It's a TOS violation and it's not helpful. I know that it can be hard to hold back sometimes, but posting on Websleuths is often an exercise in self-restraint. Please just alert if you are offended by a post or if a post violates TOS.

Finally, I really hope that what I'm reading in this thread that someone on this forum either stated or strongly implied that Shan'ann somehow impregnated herself with her husband's stolen sperm did not actually originate on Websleuths. That theory is so far beyond the realm of reality that I can only hope that you are all joking and using hyperbole.

If that preposterous theory did originate on Websleuths, PLEASE alert on the post(s) where it started so the moderators can handle the situation. In case I'm not being clear, that's not a theory that we will allow any discussion of, period.

Thank you!

In using the search mode, I think the way that the Frozen sperm and in vitro fertilization discussion started the same way as this OD on pills is seeming to go.

Somebody brings it up as a possibility it gets discussed and it gets carried on from there.

Just my opinion. Neither had any basis in fact. In my opinion

The main focus is that Shanann and her babies were murdered and justice to keep their killer behind bars for the rest of his life. I doubt it matters that she took her kids to the doctors too often. To me, it just means she cares about her daughters’ health.

I responded to a question posted asking me if I thought the judge would allow it in the court room. Without knowing what is going to happen we can only speculate. We don’t know what’s going to come out at trial. It’s not uncommon for things like this to come out during a trial. IMO I don’t think it will be part of the defense, but IDK.
JMO

Last edited:
In using the search mode, I think the way that the Frozen sperm and in vitro fertilization discussion started the same way as this OD on pills is seeming to go.

Somebody brings it up as a possibility it gets discussed and it gets carried on from there.

Just my opinion. Neither had any basis in fact. In my opinion

Thank you for the clarification. Neither topic is open for discussion from this point on unless evidence is brought forward by either the prosecution or the defense regarding either topic.

Thank you. That was about 11 threads ago so please continue to alert if the IVF theory arises again. We have no evidence that this family used IVF for any of their children.

Will do. I even discussed IVF myself at one point but I was trying to defend SW (by asking if she would be required to get CW to sign legal documents), not in order to make a claim she did anything nefarious. I will go back and find my posts and alert on them. Thanks again for the clarification.

ETA: I'm not finding them now. Maybe you already got to them. Thanks.

Last edited:
The main focus is that Shanann and her babies were murdered and justice to keep their killer behind bars for the rest of his life. I doubt it matters that she took her kids to the doctors too often. To me, it just means she cares about her daughters’ health.

I would even say that it is not an uncommon or suspicious behavior... most the time when my son had cought a common cold we would visit his doctor since he suffered a lung infection earlier this year. We both stayed in the hospital for over a week. He felt very bad. And yes, now I'm a little overprotective but that doesn't mean I'm already mentally ill and would inflict serious harm on my child. I just don't want to miss anything because I don't want to experience something similar again. I really don't know why this got brought into this discussion ... I believe a lot of parents are like Shannan and me.

I would even say that it is not an uncommon or suspicious behavior... most the time when my son had cought a common cold we would visit his doctor since he suffered a lung infection earlier this year. We both stayed in the hospital for over a week. He felt very bad. And yes, now I'm a little overprotective but that doesn't mean I'm already mentally ill and would inflict serious harm on my child. I just don't want to miss anything because I don't want to experience something similar again. I really don't know why this got brought into this discussion ... I believe a lot of parents are like Shannan and me.
Yes. Me too. I can totally relate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ing-his-family-doesnt-like-monster-label/amp/

Aw, little, bitty, baby killer, doesn't like being called a "Monster". And he doesn't like all the media coverage of his trauma. The world needs to know, that he killed SW in reaction to her killing Bella and Cece. He is going through so much!

He doesn't like being in a cell 23 hours a day, or without tv, books, news. He doesn't like....wanh!

Well, maybe if he hadn't killed his family and dumped his babies in oil tanks, he wouldn't be in jail! Doh!

And he's not even allowed to wear his spiffy new shirt in jail :(
The injustice - nobody can understand his poor, hurt feelings!!!!

My heart is pumping kool-aid for him at this stage.

"Watts claimed his wife went "berserk" when he told her he wanted to leave, and get a divorce". That is when she went crazy and killed Celeste.

Right. He better not have any women on the jury. I have been pregnant, and if at 16 weeks a man told me he wanted a divorce, whatever. I didn't have the energy to go crazy! Unless "Thrive" is like a complete miracle drug, which I will reserve opinion.

At that point, I wanted sleep, more sleep, and can I take a nap?!

As there will be in-depth analysis of SW’s character and potential psychological issues. JMO

That will depend upon how much of that the judge will allow in. And I think that CW will have to take the stand if they want to get really in depth with that scenario of her being the killer. I wonder if that's a good idea for the defense or not?

"Watts claimed his wife went "berserk" when he told her he wanted to leave, and get a divorce". That is when she went crazy and killed Celeste.

Right. He better not have any women on the jury. I have been pregnant, and if at 16 weeks a man told me he wanted a divorce, whatever. I didn't have the energy to go crazy! Unless "Thrive" is like a complete miracle drug, which I will reserve opinion.

At that point, I wanted sleep, more sleep, and can I take a nap?!
And most especially in subsequent pregnancies where you know you probably will have some sleepless nights when the baby is born.

After catching last Thursday's AB again, I can't see any other way CW could have "placed" the girls into those tanks other than by dumping them through the top thief hatches.

We know the girls were at a minimum last seen at a birthday party sometime before the murders. If the tanks were "mostly full," I don't see how CW could have emptied one completely into another in order to have an empty tank, unbolt the clean out/manway, and repeated those steps for the next tank.

I'm eager to find out more about the actual sizing of the thief hatches at the burial site. Jmo

Will do. I even discussed IVF myself at one point but I was trying to defend SW (by asking if she would be required to get CW to sign legal documents), not in order to make a claim she did anything nefarious. I will go back and find my posts and alert on them. Thanks again for the clarification.

ETA: I'm not finding them now. Maybe you already got to them. Thanks.
Same here, my posts about it were trying to defend her, without getting a time out.

After catching last Thursday's AB again, I can't see any other way CW could have "placed" the girls into those tanks other than by dumping them through the top thief hatches.

We know the girls were at a minimum last seen at a birthday party sometime before the murders. If the tanks were "mostly full," I don't see how CW could have emptied one completely into another in order to have an empty tank, unbolt the clean out/manway, and repeated those steps for the next tank.

I'm eager to find out more about the actual sizing of the thief hatches at the burial site. Jmo
He couldn't have done that unless the tanks weren't "mostly full", as mostly full means more oil than either one tank could hold by itself, meaning neither could be empty enough to open that bottom door. They would both have to be somewhat less than 1/2 full for that to work. And we've already had industry-oriented people here describing volume alarms, etc. And, what oil company would just say Ho-hum if a tank somewhat rapidly goes empty.

And most especially in subsequent pregnancies where you know you probably will have some sleepless nights when the baby is born.

I think SW was probably doing some critical thinking about CW at this point, whether her life was better with him, or without him. She went home to evaluate her options. And I think she wanted out, probably more than he did. The control factor was that if CW wanted a divorce, he was the one who wanted to leave, not her. He was the crazy one. For all of his cheating, didn't seem like anyone was too crazy about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee