Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget everyone our Websleuths Podcasts starts in about an hour aka 10:00 PM Eastern.
In addition to discussing the wild things going on now in the Watts case, we will discuss the arrests in the murder of the Rhodan family in Ohio
We really want you to call in and vent away. The number is 713-955-0606

Chris Watts' Parents Give Shocking Interviews/Arrests in Murder of 8 in Ohio

See you in a bit.

From the outside looking in -- the answer is nothing. Shannan did nothing to cause Cindy to behave the way she did. (still does) I don't believe Shannan was aggressive at all. Shannan was a beautiful young lady who turned CW's head. Cindy wasn't equipped to handle a beautiful, normal, intelligent, independent thinking female taking her son's attention away from Mama. And Shannan was not the type to allow anyone to disrespect her , which I believe Cindy did (does). Shannan stood up for herself. I'm thinking no one in her family would have the nerve to do so.

Shannan may have been assertive. She was a go- getter . I believe Cindy was jealous.

Not a VI. Just moo
As the saying goes......a son is a son until he takes a wife, but a daughter is yours for the rest of your life. To compete with and try to control your daughter in law is just going to end badly.

Yes but at least for an hour consult with a CO criminal defense attorney who handles murder, who can explain the process. It would be worth 300-600 bucks for them.

But everything you have said here and giving guidance to and explained to us all, including what they should know, it's priceless!

Bianchi got his information that CW didn't have a psych evaluation from CW's mother. How does she know that if they've had one 30-minute visit and she wasn't allowed to discuss the case with CW?

She didn't seem to mind the cameras yesterday. :eek:

I'm still lost as to what constitutional rights they think have been violated. ?
MOO
BBM
You know, that constitutional amendment that says when your grown-*advertiser censored* son commits murder you have the right to inflict yourself on him whether he wants you to or not.

Bianchi got his information that CW didn't have a psych evaluation from CW's mother. How does she know that if they've had one 30-minute visit and she wasn't allowed to discuss the case with CW?

She didn't seem to mind the cameras yesterday. :eek:

I'm still lost as to what constitutional rights they think have been violated. ?
MOO
Yup -- this is the same HLN segment that a couple days ago featured the author of the infamous email to Judge K on behalf of Cindy Watts!!

Last edited:
You know I think she very well could have had those nuts out on purpose. Not to hurt her grandchild but to assert power over SW. These are the same people who reportedly refused to go to the wedding or to the children's birthday party in NC during her 6 weeks there.

They will only see the kids in THEIR house with THEIR rules. "Oh you're being ridiculous! Nothing will happen!"

Anyone who has a food allergy or whose kids have one has probably encountered such a person.

Couple that with possible in laws who feel their daughter in law is "uppity" or thinks she's better than them...

My aunt who I earlier described on here is similar. My cousin and his wife are particular about germs around their infants. My aunt has never been particular about germs and has scoffed at people who are since I can remember as a small child when I balked at sharing a yogurt and the same spoon with her!

She knows they want everyone to wash their hands before touching the babies. At least when they're tiny.

My aunt would just obstinately refuse. She'd go outside and smoke, come in and demand the baby and when asked to wash her hands she would either storm off in a huff or once actually tried to grab the baby from my cousin's arms.

She would purposefully, it seemed to me, stick her unwashed fingers in the babies' mouths. As their seething mama sat by silently, not wanting to cause a scene at Christmas or whatever.

I'm telling you. This stuff can be purposeful with certain folks.
I come from an extremely toxic family and I agree with you 100% on this. She knew what she was doing. Not only was this designed to undermine SW's authority but it would undoubtedly antagonize her (or anyone more or less) into reacting. People like her (in my experience) are button pushers that turn everything around and make the other person the bad guy. This woman probably drove SW up a wall.

MIL from Hell. I've had two of them. Good times.

MOO

According to the request for media coverage filed for MRS productions, she is a co-producer who uses her iphone for video, audio and tweeting. ;)

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/18cr2003 EMC filed by MRS Productions(1).pdf
"Request for EMC is for the use of an electronic device (iPhone) to be used for the electronic transmission of information during court proceedings as part of social media coverage (Twitter). Additionally request is being made for use of same electronic device (iPhone) to be used for still photography during court proceedings. Designated representative: Karen Almand Otherwise, no pooling is being requested unless designated by the court."
Someone here who was in the courtroom for the status hearing said they thought this person may have been tweeting/texting during the trial--a big no no. It would be lovely if they barred her from court on Monday.

According to the request for media coverage filed for MRS productions, she is a co-producer who uses her iphone for video, audio and tweeting. ;)

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/18cr2003 EMC filed by MRS Productions(1).pdf
"Request for EMC is for the use of an electronic device (iPhone) to be used for the electronic transmission of information during court proceedings as part of social media coverage (Twitter). Additionally request is being made for use of same electronic device (iPhone) to be used for still photography during court proceedings. Designated representative: Karen Almand Otherwise, no pooling is being requested unless designated by the court."
Haaaa ... She's (applicant) also the author of the infamous email to the Judge on behalf of Cindy Watts. I wonder if her email and phone blasted yet?

Yet another Brit weighing in...I have been following this case for many weeks and have only now caught up to the end of the current thread!

Re the Ridiculous Letter:

I followed a many-years-long-loosely-connected series of US court cases in multiple jurisdictions where letters/emails were sent to the Court/s by multiple people claiming to have inside info and/or speaking on 'behalf' of people connected to the case. All were thrown out.

The Judge in this case was very courteous in not citing all the many reasons why the 'letter' from 'K Almand' was tossed.

It was the polite version of 'Get The *advertiser censored** Out Of My Court With Your Nonsensical Letter'.

But with all these recent shenanigans re Watts' parents etc, it's normal to feel concerned but let's none of us forget that Chris Watts' started begging for a plea deal once the results of his daughter's autopsies were shared with his defense team, and then went on to plead guilty to all the charges.

There's a reason for that.

His mother is in denial, partly because it seems he has pretty much avoided any contact with her for months, but detached observers know why he pleaded out.

It's just the detail we don't know...yet.

Someone here who was in the courtroom for the status hearing said they thought this person may have been tweeting/texting during the trial--a big no no. It would be lovely if they barred her from court on Monday.
Yes, some of the tweets were posted here. So far, all I can tell is that she's a podcaster with an iphone who made her way into the hearing, broke the courtroom rules by tweeting while court was in progress, and who has now sent an email on behalf of CW's mother to Judge Kopcow. What is this person thinking? :eek: MOO

Last edited:
I come from an extremely toxic family and I agree with you 100% on this. She knew what she was doing. Not only was this designed to undermine SW's authority but it would undoubtedly antagonize her (or anyone more or less) into reacting. People like her (in my experience) are button pushers that turn everything around and make the other person the bad guy. This woman probably drove SW up a wall.

MOO
It sounds like SW did the best she could by trying to put healthy boundaries up. But it did not work. Perhaps MIL fueled CW's anger and he was seething. Perhaps MIL encouraged his affair. Really dysfunctional and dangerous.

I suspect Mommy Watts is quite enjoying all the attention. She was a piece of work before but can you imagine what she's going to be like now that she has proof the world will revolve around her?
Until reality sets in...I don't think she realizes yet what she has done but I think she will come to regret it when she sees all the negative attention this will get her. Imo

You know I think she very well could have had those nuts out on purpose. Not to hurt her grandchild but to assert power over SW. These are the same people who reportedly refused to go to the wedding or to the children's birthday party in NC during her 6 weeks there.

They will only see the kids in THEIR house with THEIR rules. "Oh you're being ridiculous! Nothing will happen!"

Anyone who has a food allergy or whose kids have one has probably encountered such a person.

Couple that with possible in laws who feel their daughter in law is "uppity" or thinks she's better than them...

My aunt who I earlier described on here is similar. My cousin and his wife are particular about germs around their infants. My aunt has never been particular about germs and has scoffed at people who are since I can remember as a small child when I balked at sharing a yogurt and the same spoon with her!

She knows they want everyone to wash their hands before touching the babies. At least when they're tiny.

My aunt would just obstinately refuse. She'd go outside and smoke, come in and demand the baby and when asked to wash her hands she would either storm off in a huff or once actually tried to grab the baby from my cousin's arms.

She would purposefully, it seemed to me, stick her unwashed fingers in the babies' mouths. As their seething mama sat by silently, not wanting to cause a scene at Christmas or whatever.

I'm telling you. This stuff can be purposeful with certain folks.
I can tell you that SW felt it was and removed the children immediately.

MOO

Welcome felix.:):):)
MIL from Hell X 2.
I bet you also have stories, about how badly you were treated.
Perhaps witnesses will report, after this sentencing, of Shan'ann's many unpleasant time with this MIL.

The MRS "spokeswoman" gave an interview on HLN about a week ago, and they are VERY proud of being plugged by HLN.

Their ignorant meddling in this case is only making matters worse, IMO.

Yes, she was absolutely tweeting during the status trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme