OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a theory as to why there are multiple interviews with GW3, AW and JW but only one interview with GW4?

I wonder if the complete list is not in discovery yet. There could be more we are not aware of. Just an opinion.
I think there may have been more cyber extractions done as well that are not listed yet.

Yes, that's the one. Not meaning to imply anything, but that area used to be known for a lot of meth production and trafficking. Hopefully, it's better now. Really sad, it's a beautiful area. Would love to see the economy rebound in that region. Again, it seems odd the Wagners were looking to buy this or other properties when they didn't appear to have assets.

Yes, that's the one. Not meaning to imply anything, but that area used to be known for a lot of meth production and trafficking. Hopefully, it's better now. Really sad, it's a beautiful area. Would love to see the economy rebound in that region. Again, it seems odd the Wagners were looking to buy this or other properties when they didn't appear to have assets.

My opinion is the banks agreed with you.
Edit- deleted the rest

Last edited:
Anyone have a theory as to why there are multiple interviews with GW3, AW and JW but only one interview with GW4?[QUOTE/]

I just read an article where a journalist said they asked GW4 a question and that GW4 would not answer. GW4 just let his mom and brother do the talking.

The thing is, people are NOT forced or obligated in any way shape or form under the law to give comments or interviews to law enforcement or to the press/media. It is a choice to do so. Angie and Jake chose to talk to LE--- AND TO TALK TO THE MEDIA. Also, GW 3 chose to give interviews to LE--- but NOT to the media. (He let his son and wife do that.)

GW4 chose to talk only one time with LE according to the evidence disclosed.
You have the right to remain silent. Even BJM and James Manley did not have to take lie detector tests or do interviews with LE, but they chose to do so. Understand your rights people.

So it was simply GW4's decision not to blab like his brother and mom were doing. Now Sheriff Reader has--evidently according to him---caught the Wagner's in lies. "All the lies they told us". Trying to talk their way out of it and lie and mislead, all came to naught.

Anyone have a theory as to why there are multiple interviews with GW3, AW and JW but only one interview with GW4.
[QUOTE/]

The thing is, people are NOT forced or obligated in any way shape or form under the law to give comments or interviews to law enforcement or to the press/media. It is a choice to do so. Angie and Jake chose to talk to LE--- AND TO TALK TO THE MEDIA. Also, GW 3 chose to give interviews to LE--- but NOT to the media. (He let his son and wife do that.)

GW4 chose to talk only one time with LE according to the evidence disclosed.
You have the right to remain silent. Even BJM and James Manley did not have to take lie detector tests or do interviews with LE, but they chose to do so. Understand your rights people.

So it was simply GW4's decision not to blab like his brother and mom were doing. Now Sheriff Reader has--evidently according to him---caught the Wagner's in lies. "All the lies they told us". Trying to talk their way out of it and lie and mislead, all came to naught.
For some reason my reply is not responding in the normal fashion....:eek:
If interested go above to read my response, Cool Cats gets these weird types of glitches from time to time....o_O...Almost embarrassing! My response came out 2 times! :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
That was exactly my point in putting the definition in my post. I was reiterating that, in my opinion, the forged documents were the result of a proactive action by those accused in advance of the murders.
I'm gonna say, of course the forgery actions on April 3, 2016 were proactive. The W's are accused of planning the murders since January 2016 so any and all actions taken by any of the 6 feed into that, imo. I do wonder if RN was kept in the dark about the master plan that the April 3rd actions were part of. What was she told or not told? FW also. I think if that was clear and concise, LE would have charged both great-grandmas with much more. I think LE knows more than they can prove about those two. JMO

I was just preparing to say the same: GW4 may not have been interviewed as often because he refused to talk much. LE was probably going back to those family members who were answering questions and inadvertently telling more of the story.

Huh???
While the case remains open, a popular theory for the motive behind the murders was a heated custody battle between Jake and Hanna's daughter Sophia. The theory has not been proven, but prior to the killings, Hanna was given full custody of the four-year-old.
(From that article)

That article is so inaccurate. It makes me doubt everything when so many news articles do not have the basic facts correct.

Why would they go back to January 2014 for her Amazon purchases?

Good question. My guess is they had a starting point of early 2014 for criminal activity based on Jake spying on someone (from the charge for Interception of Wire, Oral and Electronic Communications charge). Might as well check all the way back to that time to see if someone had used Grandma Wags Amazon account to purchase any items that could have been used for spying, hacking, bugging, etc. All related to the murders because it points to motive. JMO, just my theory.

ETA: Jake's indictment names on or about July 1, 2014 through May 9, 2017 as the dates for Count 20.

I'm going to put that into the timeline, too, because May 9, 2017 is noteworthy as for when LE began focusing on the Wags. GW3 was interviewed by LE the day before Jake stopped his spying. Could be that is about the time they moved out of the farm or prepared to move to AK (though they were still in town)?

Last edited:
For some reason my reply is not responding in the normal fashion....:eek:
If interested go above to read my response, Cool Cats gets these weird types of glitches from time to time....o_O
Not sure my question earlier about proof came off right--If you're able to post a link to the article you mentioned, I'd be interested to read it.

I'm also unsure why the attempt to purchase the Montana property would be part of discovery unless they attempted to purchase it with someone else's info (social security # in discovery maybe??). It's not typically illegal or a big deal to buy real estate.

If the property in Missouri is the one we initially thought it may be, it had two pending sales that fell through (almost back to back) just before the W's came back from Alaska. Angie's discovery shows 2 separate mortgage apps/companies.
Possibility??

Edit: one is the stated residential loan app and one mortgage documents. Yet these are two different lending companies. So they could still be two attempts at purchase. ???

Perhaps they might have taken with them some evidence to hide thinking no one would look there. At least it’s my opinion the LE May have had the same thoughts.

Did you notice this property has a well?

And the status of the sale is "pending?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member