NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Author James Renner is reporting that some people found what they believed to be Maura’s hospital ID in a landfill in Ossippie, New Hampshire back in November 2005 while hunting.
Came here to post this. Also, btw, the information comes from a police report obtained via a FOIA request, not from James Renner himself.

The information about Maura's hospital ID being found at a dump site near a cemetery in Ossipee, NH is very interesting. That's about an hour and half from Haverhill, on the map it seems quite out of the way too. Do we know if Maura had that ID on her at the time of her disappearance?

Last edited:
Came here to post this. Also, btw, the information comes from a police report obtained via a FOIA request, not necessarily James Renner himself.

The information about Maura's hospital ID being found at a dump site near a cemetery in Ossipee, NH is very interesting. That's about an hour and half from Haverhill, on the map it seems quite out of the way too. Do we know if Maura had that ID on her at the time of her disappearance?
That is a really good question if she had it on her or not. I’m not sure! And I agree, this ID badge being found the opposite direction of her travels seems very interesting indeed… I’m very interested to see if this leads to anything else being found/discovered!

Assuming this isn't doctored, I find the 6:50 am phone call to REDACTED (I assume BR) to be very interesting. I've never considered BR as someone who may not be telling the truth, but his story has changed over the years and he's flat-out liked (or, to be gracious, severely misremembered key details). Again, moo but it looks a bit strange to me

What I find most interesting is that almost her entire family around the time of her disappearance claimed that she could have been suicidal. They seemed to have a very difficult stance on Maura back then than they have been publicly stating in recent years.

Came here to post this. Also, btw, the information comes from a police report obtained via a FOIA request, not from James Renner himself.

how many different dump sites are in nh?
assuming she was abducted does haverhill trash go to this dump? also, why cant the police issue a photo of this id. its either her or not.

shoot we have seen the 9/11 hijacker passport.

on a side note. looking up not only this case but plenty of others... i gotta say there is a lot of beauty in the United States.
lot of these towns i'll never go to, and have never heard of prior but when you look them up on google/google maps. lot of great imagery/scenery

Bill has claimed he flew out of DFW is where he received the call (in which he has maintained that it was whimpering and now... theres words?) and that and this is where this call was received, not Illinois. Hopefully, someone from his team can clear this up, because if he was in Illinois, it's a huge deal.

Bill has claimed he flew out of DFW is where he received the call (in which he has maintained that it was whimpering and now... theres words?) and that and this is where this call was received, not Illinois. Hopefully, someone from his team can clear this up, because if he was in Illinois, it's a huge deal.
How so?

Not sure if this is relevant, by the way, but DFW and ORD are both longstanding hubs for American Airlines, so a layover at the latter is certainly plausible.

on a side note. looking up not only this case but plenty of others... i gotta say there is a lot of beauty in the United States.
lot of these towns i'll never go to, and have never heard of prior but when you look them up on google/google maps. lot of great imagery/scenery

And Landaff, where one of the searches was done back in 2022, is one of the most picturesque of them all!
(But then, I say that about most NH towns!!!)

Last edited:
How so?

Not sure if this is relevant, by the way, but DFW and ORD are both longstanding hubs for American Airlines, so a layover at the latter is certainly plausible.

IMO it's extremely relevant. Bill went from not knowing if he had a layover, to confirming he flew out of OK with a layover in Dallas. Now it's stated "Illinois", not O'Hare, which is also odd to me (thats probably nothing, but adding it for visibility)

BR has never ever gotten the story correct with his flying that day. He went from not knowing if he had a layover, to then confirming he flew out of OK and had layover in Dallas. He said he got the whimpering call when he had his shut his phone off while going through security…so that means he either flew out of Oklahoma or Illinois because he wouldn’t have to go through security twice, right? How does he not know where he was when he received that voicemail? Side note - he's never kept that voicemail story straight either. Nevermind the absolute flurry of calls he places right as the tow truck driver is reported to pull up to Maura's car without her in it.

And Landaff, where one of the searches was done back in 2022, is one of the most picturesque of them all!
(But then, I say that about most NH towns!!!)

very nice pictures! i've been to vermont once for a wedding and really enjoyed it.

personally, i am a beach boy (grew up on the jersey shore, and live in de near the beach) so i am not crazy about the woods and snow, but it sure looks nice. thanks for sharing!

very nice pictures! i've been to vermont once for a wedding and really enjoyed it.

personally, i am a beach boy (grew up on the jersey shore, and live in de near the beach) so i am not crazy about the woods and snow, but it sure looks nice. thanks for sharing!

Don't mix woods and snow with alcohol.

Assuming this isn't doctored, I find the 6:50 am phone call to REDACTED (I assume BR) to be very interesting. I've never considered BR as someone who may not be telling the truth, but his story has changed over the years and he's flat-out liked (or, to be gracious, severely misremembered key details). Again, moo but it looks a bit strange to me
Does it make me a bad person for wondering how anyone couldnt consider him? At least, consider... ESPECIALLY with the new testimony from his exes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back