GUILTY NY - Ex-President Donald Trump, charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023, Trial 25 Mar 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I disagree about your statement of lies. I feel that this conviction will be overturned before it needs to go to the SC.

But we will see. JMO.
Not happening. It will go to the Supreme Court. Now, let’s convict him on the voter fraud and insurrection charges. He has zero morals and believes he, in his own words, can grab a woman in her personal body parts because of who he is. He worships Putin. He is the perfect example of a traitor, liar and predator. Today, he was shown his name cannot buy justice.

Lest we forget. For as long as this case has been discussed, Mr. Trump said he would testify because he was being railroaded. He continually has dodged ever detailing his actions under the guise of "swearing to tell the truth, the whole truth." His team put on a laughable defense. They did not call him (as was his right by law) and they failed dismantle what the prosecution presented.

The right verdict has been determined, imho. No one is above the law. All politicians have to behave better.

I think that President Trump campaign has been hindered by this trial so asking for donations is perfectly fine. JMO.
I don't think it was unexpected. But the campaign didn't pay the legal fees did they? I think not..... so hindered as in set back but not financially?

30 May 2024

'The truth always matters': Michael Cohen reacts to verdict​

Michael Cohen, in a statement responding to the verdict reported by multiple outlets, said:

Today is an important day for accountability and the rule of law. While it has been a difficult journey for me and my family, the truth always matters.
He thanked his attorneys, Danya Perry and Joshua Kolb, “for their invaluable guidance and support.”

Cohen, of course, is Donald Trump’s former lawyer and fixer who became the prosecution’s star witness. Cohen was at the center of the criminal case as the man who set up the deal to pay Stormy Daniels $130,000 shortly before the 2016 presidential election to keep her from speaking out about an alleged affair she had with Trump.

Law abiding citizens, voting for a known liar and criminal, is quite the oxymoron. He should not be allowed on the ballot.
I was just coming to post about oxymoron.

Convicted felons cannot vote in the upcoming election (except in two states. If I googled that right), but a man convicted of 34 felony counts could potentially be elected President of the United States this November.

Oxymoron!

District Attorney to hold press conference​

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, the man who brought the charges against Donald Trump, is about to hold a press conference.

It's scheduled to start at 18:30 ET (23:30 BST).

You can watch it live by pressing the play button at the top of this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper