GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What’s the maximum he can be sentenced for? Tyia
30 years is max for aggravated manslaughter. 10 is max for child endangerment. I hope the sentence is consecutive (one after the other) and not concurrent.

I wish they allowed us to see him being handcuffed. He showed really no remorse and was relieved when they said not guilty of murder (he’s happy to have gotten away with it). Rest easy sweet Corey - I hope your mom can rest now too. She relentlessly pursued justice for you

Last screenshot of him removing his tie.
Camera did NOT show us the handcuffs!!!!! but you heard the clink clink.

The jury got this wrong. This was not justice IMO. It was straight up murder of a defenseless boy. Not a drunken brawl where he accidentally killed someone.. sorry. I'm still seething from this. FFFFF.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_103156_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_103156_YouTube.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 15
Last screenshot of him removing his tie.
Camera did NOT show us the handcuffs!!!!! but you heard the clink clink.

The jury got this wrong. This was not justice IMO. It was straight up murder of a defenseless boy. Not a drunken brawl where he accidentally killed someone.. sorry. I'm still seething from this. FFFFF.
Per jury instructions I can see why they voted as such, but I think the law has to reassessed when it is a grown man repeatedly pounding a small child. How could they not know it would lead to death...."ops, didnt mean to kill him!"

Average life expectancy of Corey. Average male.
73.5 - 6 = 67.5

Aggravated ms = 30
Endangering child= 10

Where can we get 27.5 more years for him.

He'll be put in protective prison like Watts where no one can get too near him.

Average life expectancy of Corey. Average male.
73.5 - 6 = 67.5

Aggravated ms = 30
Endangering child= 10

Where can we get 27.5 more years for him.

He'll be put in protective prison like Watts where no one can get too near him.
I really hope DG won't be trying to get CG special privileges in prison. What prison will he end up at? I hope he will get some justice there.

I really hope DG won't be trying to get CG special privileges in prison. What prison will he end up at? I hope he will get some justice there.
The Colorado system put Watts (5 1st deg murder convictions. 2 each for the kids as they were under 12) in a Wisconsin prison that has a good behavior policy, ie 2 infracctions and the prisoner can be sent to a max sec or other. He is as protected as he can be. He had at least 2.5 years of private accommodations, ie no cell mate. I don't know if NJ mollycoddles manslaughter convicts like Colorado pampers family anihilators.

I can"t get into the .gov site for sentencing guidelines in NJ.

One example from another site was a conviction of 5 years, minimum time served = 51 months plus probation.

Is sentencing purely up to the judge? There"s quite a range of possibilities here.

Wasn’t his plea deal for 30yrs?
Yes. Which he refused.

How does this work?
He was offered 30. He doubled down and insistent on his innocence was found guilty anyway. I imagine the judge can't consider this as the waste of time and resources that it was, and with10min-30max for aggravated Manslaughter and 5 min- 10max for child endangerment..... Max is 40? Minimum is 15?

I don't understand justice at all...

The 30 years plea was for murder in the 1st and child endangerment. Prosecutors agreed to add the lesser charge of aggravated manslaughter which is also a 1st degree crime.

Interesting to see how he will be sentenced. I think victim impact statements, remorse shown by defendant (apology before court) will be taken into consideration for sentencing. Hoping the judge stays on course and gives this case justice. I doubt CG will utter a word at sentencing

Yes. Which he refused.

How does this work?
He was offered 30. He doubled down and insistent on his innocence was found guilty anyway. I imagine the judge can't consider this as the waste of time and resources that it was, and with10min-30max for aggravated Manslaughter and 5 min- 10max for child endangerment..... Max is 40? Minimum is 15?

I don't understand justice at all...
What if soft hearted (towards Gregors) judge gives half, concurrently with 15% discounted. What a travesty that would be.
What I can't find guidelines on is what decides 10 to 30, ie 10, 15, 25 etc.

Also the judge knows this is a high profile case (he mentioned it during the verdict) and possibly the only high profile case he has ever presided on. Lots of LE worked to bring this case together. If CG was found guilty pretty quickly by the jury, I think he will respect the jury’s effort and sentence him appropriately, jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back