GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aggravated Manslaughter, this implies, ( or infers , if you prefer ) that he was reckless. He recklessly conducted himself, in a manner that is far from reasonable to any normal person. Particularly when it is a child that is the victim , when a reasonable person would exercise increased concern, and not more reckless than usual.

Poor Breanna. Poor Breanna. .

He is a far from reasonable man, all his family knew this, and let this child go off with him alone to an apartment, and because of this, I suspect his prison time will be harder that it needs to be, which I do not find uncomfortable to contemplate.

I am good with the verdict. I hope he gets the max.

Has his GF seriously been going to court? Supporting him? Good grief.
There has been no confirmation or any mention of a current GF of the convicted killer. Would be better not to try to dox any idiot who would take on such a role. I hope Laura walked away finally- bad enough she was mentioned and lived with him in Seabright when he was arrested!

I also hope for the max of 40 years. And then some.

Until I see him in those green stripes, I'm sharing this once again. (PLEASE tell me he's not going to be allowed to wear a suit in August!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_183245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_183245_Chrome.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 7
There has been no confirmation or any mention of a current GF of the convicted killer. Would be better not to try to dox any idiot who would take on such a role. I hope Laura walked away finally- bad enough she was mentioned and lived with him in Seabright when he was arrested!

I also hope for the max of 40 years. And then some.

Until I see him in those green stripes, I'm sharing this once again. (PLEASE tell me he's not going to be allowed to wear a suit in August!)
And already his waistline has gone to hell. I remember that shot of him in the green stripes, he looked like the child basher he is, all these spivvy suits made no difference.

Last edited:

NewsNation breaks down the possible penalties. So in California this would have been "Second degree murder"= "Aggravated Manslaughter" in NJ.

OHKAY. (As Lento would say) That makes me feel better. MERRYOH: I'M FROM CALIFORNIA AND IT IS MERDAH!!!!!

This guy says Christopher's indignant shaking of his head, his "disagreeing" with the verdict the jury arrived upon= was likely noticed by the judge and would hurt him! Interesting take. I hope so.

Hug your little ones, even if they're not so little anymore. Hug your friends today. I got emotional today.

Grandpa Vito (Bre's dad, whom they visited on the day of the Treadmill Incident for his birthday) speaks with Brian Entin of NN. He shares an encounter with Christopher Gregor thst is SO TELLING. NOT surprising AT ALL!!!! Calling Vito white trash.... slamming the door at him.... boasting about his Master's Degree from Johns Hopkins...

Last edited:
After a bit of thought, and some deep breathing, I agree with this verdict. In total. That's where uncontrolled spite gets you, right into a damp cell at Trenton. And there you stay, for 25 years, while the world passes you by. A child killer and the son of police, that doesn't get you any extra ciggies in prison, I'd imagine.

Mama and Grandpa , ( mama in modest brown, Dad in his Armani suit ) , in rationed visitation, can wait in the visitors room while his number is called. His number. No more Mr Gregor. Large armed men will be telling Christopher what time he goes to bed, and what he can eat, and how fat he is, and what they are going to do about it. Out in the exercise yard, some bright wit will surely make him do the Treadmill Tap.

Mario did his best. He went as low as he could , there was nothing this family was not going to make up about Breanna, not the way she ate spaghetti, not the time she jaywalked, not the dress she wore, none of this made any difference because the jury could see in all the pics that Corey loved his Mum, and his mum loved him. The Gregors could not produce one pic of Breanna even frowning at Corey.

It was, in anyone's estimation, almost an indefensible case, Mario was remarkable in getting it to this verdict, I do wonder if his bill will be paid, though, The Gregors look like folk who would stiff you at the drop of a hat.

( I could not find (by choice, ) out about the verdict in the newsfeed, I had to read it here, by far the healthiest decision, thankyou to the posters who banged it in , moment by moment, invaluable stuff. )
Trooper, how you manage to get the message through with such eloquence and sensitivityand hit the nail on the head so many times defies me. Really and hugely appreciated!

Yes, I was also thinking that the defendant’s demeanor and lack of remorse will be an aggravating factor for sentencing. I can’t imagine the judge hasn’t noticed. CG’s indignant demeanor is palpable. Imagine how it feels in the courtroom? The fact that the Gregor family wants to slander and blame the mother and her family while acting like CG had NOTHING to do with Corey’s death is just beyond. Esp after the treadmill video. That’s some nerve!

JMO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_213807_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_213807_Drive.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240531_213817_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_213817_Drive.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240531_213748_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_213748_Drive.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 13

NewsNation breaks down the possible penalties. So in California this would have been "Second degree murder"= "Aggravated Manslaughter" in NJ.

OHKAY. (As Lento would say) That makes me feel better. MERRYOH: I'M FROM CALIFORNIA AND IT IS MERDAH!!!!!

This guy says Christopher's indignant shaking of his head, his "disagreeing" with the verdict the jury arrived upon= was likely noticed by the judge and would hurt him! Interesting take. I hope so.

Hug your little ones, even if they're not so little anymore. Hug your friends today. I got emotional today.

Grandpa Vito (Bre's dad, whom they visited on the day of the Treadmill Incident for his birthday) speaks with Brian Entin of NN. He shares an encounter with Christopher Gregor thst is SO TELLING. NOT surprising AT ALL!!!! Calling Vito white trash.... slamming the door at him.... boasting about his Master's Degree from Johns Hopkins...
What a hero Vito is. What a contrast between him and Grandpa Gregor. VIto nailed him, though, and it could hardly surprise anyone that Christopher Gregor let loose his rancid belittling speech habit in a urinal. Chris was in his home ground in the lavatory, Vito saw thru him, Jekyll and Hyde , for sure, I am so glad that Corey had such a grandfather as Vito.

Vito saw his intrinsic anger, directionless, random, organic, .. I bet Chris loved his anger, fed it, and combed it's hair and dressed it up and took it out for long walks. Oh well NJ state prison at Trenton will cool that down somewhat,

Last edited:
There was some question about whether his degree from Hopkins was for realzies- a Christopher J Gregor (John, it matches) is listed in the commencement program as a 2019 graduate with a Master's in Education.

Well, that tells me what degrees from some notable universities are worth....NOTHING.

And plenty of blame to go around, but a great deal needs to be put on David and mom Gregor for raising and protecting their monster. IMO

Well, that tells me what degrees from some notable universities are worth....NOTHING.

And plenty of blame to go around, but a great deal needs to be put on David and mom Gregor for raising and protecting their monster. IMO
Lol what kind of scholar jumps out of his police-stopped car, shakes like a leaf, and shouts "I have a masters"!

Are we allowed to post screenshots or links to moms group on FB, the justice for Corey?
I haven’t linked a FB post in years if it’s not news links.
She has made post (assume it’s her) about other abuse that Corey underwent at the hands of the murderer.
Mods, please forgive me if I shouldn’t have posted this.

I mentioned earlier I’m speaking at my son’s plea deal on his behalf. It’s confirmed for June 18th.
I cannot imagine acting the way the Gregors have been.
I’m starting to write a statement to the courts. After addressing the Judge, Crown (I’m Canadian) and defence. I have words for my son’s victim. Not on his behalf. But my own.
The rest will be for him as I am speaking for him. But my start and closing will address the victim. Even though I despise her. What my child did was wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back