GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A - The murder of TYLEE was committed for remuneration or the promise of remuneration - YES
B - The murder of JJ was committed for remuneration or the promise of remuneration - YES
C - The murder of TAMMY was committed for remuneration or the promise of remuneration - YES
D - The murder of TYLEE was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel - YES
E - The murder of JJ was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel - YES
F - The murder of TAMMY was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel - YES
G - By the murders... the defendant exhibited utter disregard for human life. - YES
H - The defendant, by his conduct... has exhibited a propensity to commit murder which will probably constitute a continuing threat to society. - YES

The mitigating circumstances are NOT compelling enough to make the imposition of the death penalty unjust.

Boyce was kind enough to present a laymen's explanation: "The jury has made a finding that it would be appropriate to impose the death penalty."

Last edited:
Thought I would feel glad but strangely I am just feeling sad and empty inside.
It IS sad. By his actions, CD squandered the lives of three innocents as well as his own.

ETA: I should say three innocents of which he is so far convicted. But I believe Charles Vallow is his victim as well and had CV not been killed first, the others might have been prevented.

Last edited:
Nothing else made sense.
But, I feel deeply for the jurors. They had to be strong.
I'm right there with you.

IMO, with the evidence presented by the State and the lack of any mitigating circumstances offered up by the Defense, there was really no way the jury could have ruled any other way. Even the most compassionate juror would have no logical legal argument against it. Which maybe, in its own way, was a blessing for their own consciences -- it was not so much a choice as an obligation to society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee