GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I live to hear the news of Chad's execution. I'm not THAT old but the last time I followed a death penalty case was in the early 80s. It took Arizona about 35 years to execute Frank Jarvis Atwood for the rape and murder of 8 year old Vicki Lynne Hoskinson. I hope it doesn't take that long with Chad.
And that's what I was thinking too. It seems like he's going to sit and sit and sit on death row. MOO

Such a horrendous tragedy for so many. Justice has prevailed. I'm so sad for the lives that should have been, and all who truly loved them.
And now, the jury is victimized, too. They will have to struggle with having made a decision that might have been difficult, and that may cause them some pain. That’s something else Chad Daybell is guilty of.

And now, the jury is victimized, too. They will have to struggle with having made a decision that might have been difficult, and that may cause them some pain. That’s something else Chad Daybell is guilty of.
They have to be pro DP to sit on a jury in a DP case so I think they're okay. It should also be noted they didn't have to impose it. They could have imposed life w/o parole.

I thought I would be happy when I heard Death Penalty being said over and over, and for the moment I was. Then I was sad for a little while (basically thinking of CD's children and family... that passed when I pictured in my mind, the vision of JJ, Tylee, and Tammy and thought of what they endured before and after their deaths.

CD, LVD, and AC didn't give the victims a choice between life or death, nor did they care about the pain and suffering the friends and families of the three innocents would endure.
It was then I felt content with my feelings... DP is, and was the correct sentence. I only wish LVD had gotten the same.

Idaho law allows for execution by lethal injection or firing squad, though firing squad executions have never been used in the state.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member