UK UK - Sandra Rivett, 29, Belgravia, London, 7 Nov 1974

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm possibly being too sceptical here but that seems *too* perfect a clue, almost like something from an Agatha Christie book to have the Cluedo cards matching the real events. I'll take their word for it but it almost takes away from the seriousness of Sandra Rivett's murder which is sometimes strangely overlooked whenever these Lord Lucan stories pop up.

This is the latest one - Lord Lucan breakthrough as mystery man's face is exact match for missing killer

I'm possibly being too sceptical here but that seems *too* perfect a clue, almost like something from an Agatha Christie book to have the Cluedo cards matching the real events. I'll take their word for it but it almost takes away from the seriousness of Sandra Rivett's murder which is sometimes strangely overlooked whenever these Lord Lucan stories pop up.

This is the latest one - Lord Lucan breakthrough as mystery man's face is exact match for missing killer
I agree, the Cluedo Cards are bazaar, even if it is true. Also this book: A Different Class of Murder By: Laura Thompson was really informative. I listened to it on Audible.

Last edited:
"Sister of nanny murdered by fugitive peer Lord Lucan
says release of Amazon Prime documentary into unsolved case is

'the first time in 50 years anyone has cared about her'."

1714996880294.png

Last edited:
"Sister of nanny murdered by fugitive peer Lord Lucan
says release of Amazon Prime documentary into unsolved case is

'the first time in 50 years anyone has cared about her'."

View attachment 501721

I think a lot of people have followed the case and do care about both her and Lady Lucan.

''EXCLUSIVEWORLD EXCLUSIVE - BOMBSHELL LUCAN DOSSIER: The explosive case file that reveals the truth about Lord Lucan and the nanny he bludgeoned to death - PLUS a world-first podcast event on Britain's most notorious murder​

By STEPHEN WRIGHT29 May 2024
1716999251074.png
It has been almost 50 years since British aristocrat Lord Lucan, 39, vanished without a trace

1716999299240.png
The Earl disappeared after his children's nanny Sandra Rivett was murdered in the family home

A bit of a sensational headline perhaps, but will be worth a listen. Anything new on this case is welcome.

Enjoyed the podcast. The Defence certainly do a good job of creating doubt of his guilt, but not enough for me. He had motive, disappeared, and half the murder weapon was found in his car. However, if he did leave the country, he would of needed to have arranged this in advance.
So, had his supposed plan been successful (killing Lady Lucan) the intention was always to get out of the country? This would immediately make him prime suspect. He would of not inherited anything from her will (for his gambling debts) and would have no access to his children. I'm edging towards suicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back