GUILTY NY - Ex-President Donald Trump, charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023, Trial 25 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
3h ago

Robert Tait

Donald Trump has called on the supreme court to step in and annul his guilty verdict in a hush-money trial that left him with the unwanted double distinction of being the first former US president to be a convicted felon.

The 2024 presumptive Republican nominee made his plea in a typically florid post on his Truth Social site, highlighting that a sentencing hearing scheduled for 11 July falls just four days before the GOP’s national convention in Milwaukee, when his nomination is expected to become official.

“The ‘Sentencing’ for not having done anything wrong will be, conveniently for the Fascists, 4 days before the Republican National Convention,” Trump wrote.

Why does he keep saying he did nothing wrong? He committed a felony. He knows he has committed a felony. He also knows there is more to come in his other upcoming trials. You have done wrong and you are a felon Trump.
I have a question for our W.S. members who are attorney's. Doesn't it take YEARS for a case to make it's way to the supreme court? It would seem rather unfair if this case was somehow fast tracked. JMO

I have a question for our W.S. members who are attorney's. Doesn't it take YEARS for a case to make it's way to the supreme court? It would seem rather unfair if this case was somehow fast tracked. JMO

IANAL but I hardly see how it could be. He has to go through state appeals first, unless the SCOTUS goes completely rogue.

Donald Trump has joined TikTok, despite attempting to ban it on national security grounds during his presidency.
In 2020 he signed a presidential executive order attempting to ban the platform for its links to China, which was ultimately blocked by US courts.
He has since criticised recent attempts to curtail it, saying this would empower Facebook-owner Meta.
Mr Trump, who has amassed more than 3.6 million followers since launching his account on Saturday, said he will use "every tool available to speak directly with the American people".
President Joe Biden is also using the platform to campaign for re-election in November, but he has only picked up 340,000 followers - ten times fewer than that of his rival.

This Bannon quote explains Trump and TikTok

'If you want to influence Trump, you got to be the last guy he talks to,” Bannon said.​

Trump's TikTok ban reversal comes after meeting megadonor ...

ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Mar 11, 2024 — Trump reversed his position on potentially banning TikTok ahead of an expected House vote this week on legislation that could lead to it ...

Not an attorney, but typically the tiers of state court appeals need to be exhausted first, which takes years. But with the majority of the US supreme court being far right politicians, I wouldn't be surprised if they stepped in for Convicted Felon Donald J Trump.

What’s in it for them ?
Simply put? You rub my back, I’ll rub yours.

Why is a group of billionaires working to re-elect Trump?​

Robert Reich

Trump recently solicited a group of top oil executives to raise $1bn for his campaign, reportedly promising that if elected he would immediately reverse dozens of environmental rules and green energy policies adopted by Biden. Trump said this would be a “deal” for the oil executives that would avoid taxation and regulation on their industry.

Trump’s $1bn pitch to oil bosses ‘the definition of corruption’, top Democrat says​

“Trump’s request to oil executives is a troubling illustration of the quid pro quo corruption and pay-to-play-style politics that federal campaign laws are meant to prevent. Federal law includes strict contribution limits and bans corporate contributions precisely so candidates do not trade policy favors for campaign cash.”

Why does he keep saying he did nothing wrong? He committed a felony. He knows he has committed a felony. He also knows there is more to come in his other upcoming trials. You have done wrong and you are a felon Trump.

He constantly repeats these things IMO because the repetition makes it easier for his followers to believe it's true. If something is said over and over again, it becomes more believable over time, and it's like pulling the wool over others' eyes. It's a sneaky technique that has been proven to work for him. He's a criminal because he committed a crime that he got caught at. Now he's trying to do damage control and if he makes you believe he's an innocent victim and that he did nothing wrong, then it benefits his need for power and control over more and more people. All my opinion only.

The billionaires rallying behind Trump after his conviction​

That's great news. The more supporters that come forward for President Trump the better. JMO.
More for Trump means less for the RNC to disperse to other candidates along with regular supporters, so I agree with you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asmok
Back