Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#Breaking DA says #Heuermann was living w/woman in 1993 whose hair was found on #SandraCostilla (right arm). Suspect’s DNA on striped shirt pulled over Costilla’s head. Costilla, 28, lived in Queens; born in #TrinidadandTobago. Photo from prior court hearing

#Breaking Bail affidavit claims #RexHeuermann did online search for new Chevy pickup truck after his dark 2002 pickup was allegedly used to dump #JessicaTaylor’s dismembered body in #Manorville woods in July 2003. A tattoo on Taylor’s torso was gouged. #LISK

I wonder if a title search for the Avalanche he used with JT was done and that vehicle found and impounded. It looks like he’s had at least three maybe four of that same model.

"Gilgo Beach suspect Rex Heuremann

is charged with two additional murders of

Jessica Taylor and Sandra Costillo.

1717691097453.png

Heuermann, of Long Island,
was indicted by a grand jury on Thursday
for the murders of 20-year-old Jessica Taylor in 2003 and 28-year-old Sandra Costilla
in 1993.

Charging documents say the alleged serial killer was linked to the new victims through DNA, thanks to male hair found on both of their remains.

Heuermann, 60,
is now accused of killing six women in total
over a span of 30 years."

Last edited:

"Gilgo Beach suspect Rex Heuremann

is charged with two additional murders of

Jessica Taylor and Sandra Costillo.

Heuermann, of Long Island,
was indicted by a grand jury on Thursday
for the murders of 20-year-old Jessica Taylor in 2003 and 28-year-old Sandra Costilla
in 1993.
Charging documents say the alleged serial killer was linked to the new victims through DNA, thanks to male hair found on both of their remains.
Heuermann, 60,
is now accused of killing six women in total
over a span of 30 years."

View attachment 508348

That map's wrong. Peaches wasn't found anywhere near her daughter, no part of her.

Omg LE found where the pushpins went on the ceiling and paneling where he taped and pinned up material (dropclothes?).

Dexter.

Jmo
Probably he had also a pinboard for ongoing police investigation results, as thorough as he is. Just beside the pics of his victims and future victims and his strategies. HOW did he hide it from the eyes of his family? That has to be impossible over these many years. Did he at home play the great investigator, who is secretly helping the "stupid professionals"??

I wonder what will happen with John Bittrolff now - Ray Tierney said that they had previously matched the hair to Bittrolff, but now it's matched to Heuermann? Not sure if I misheard.
Nope, it did not match him. They compared it to his DNA and it was not his. A comparison is not a match, it just means you're checking two things to see if they're the same. They weren't.

MOO

When the new indictment news came out a few days ago Joe Gia had John Zeman on and Josh was talking about how Peaches and her daughter were the "bookends" with all the other victims placed between them.
Well, not even that is correct - Karen's legs on Fire Island are far more eastward than Toddler Doe. And Sandra is further east still.

It's a poetic thing for him to say, but it's just nowhere near accurate.

MOO

Jessica Taylor disappeared on 21 July 2003. Rex H bought a new Chevy Avalanche pick up truck on 22 July 2003. A witness saw that truck backed into a road near where her body was found on 25 July 2003.

So, did LE have a description of the Chevy Avalanche in 2003?

Rex had it all planned out. She was the first victim transported in the Chevy Avalanche, his vehicle of choice for picking up, transporting and dumping victims.

Didn't AE work for a hospital?
We don't know how long they were together before she became preg and they married in 1996.
I am reading backwards, from newest to old posts. Therefore I mentioned it also, before arriving at your post. Yes, I am sure, AE worked in an atm unknown position at a certain hospital.

The suspension bondage mentioned in the bail application immediately brought to mind the article some months back about RH being part of a play at his high school and rigging the curtain for a petite female classmate to be suspended from it.

Since quite a few female hairs have been found and used as evidence, do you think RH purposely planted them with/on the victims? Maybe his middle finger to his significant other as part of it?

Pure speculation on my part. I do wonder.
I don't know, if he had a reason.
I for my part wonder, why they didn't find hairs of other victims ..... On each victim could have possibly been hairs of other victims, I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt