Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean recent "characters" ? Ones we now know are relevant to the case ?
I mean anyone associated with the case. For example "Harrison" and "Ray", etc. People are referring to many participants, whether in law enforcement/proscecution, key media types that are specifically focused on this case, Rex's family members, victims, etc. I am having trouble following everyone's posts since they use initials or only first or last names. Again, I understand that this is a lot to ask.

It just dawned on me that I should check for a media thread and see if there is a summary there.

I mean anyone associated with the case. For example "Harrison" and "Ray", etc. People are referring to many participants, whether in law enforcement/proscecution, key media types that are specifically focused on this case, Rex's family members, victims, etc. I am having trouble following everyone's posts since they use initials or only first or last names. Again, I understand that this is a lot to ask.

It just dawned on me that I should check for a media thread and see if there is a summary there.
Gotcha. My pm's are always open if you need help. As for the media thread, I looked for that a few days ago and couldn't find it. If you DO find it, would you mind posting a link ?

If I went on vacation while my husband tortured and murdered someone in our basement, I couldn't return and not realize something had happened in my home. I don't know how someone could be oblivious to that.

I don’t either and it’s why I’m waiting to hear more about Asa. It could be that she just isn’t observant.

The house isn’t large so I imagine the family interacting within close proximity. Maybe she had no desire to ask questions.

I would have already been in the basement to begin with, for storage, organizing, holiday stuff, etc.

I’m on my second username (OnTheCase27 was the former) and I have taken long breaks from the case but I would too be interested in hearing from them. Also Petr Brandt who went on to write SK novels I believe. There’s a few of us OG’s still hanging out. Of course I believe Mountain Cat, Fred&Edna and you were all here before me.

I always felt like DS was the key to this investigation and he was. He gave LE good info and they sat on it forever.

Why are you on your second un?

Like Bundy, their sadism is a sexual drive. It's for sexual gratification. Their sexual desires become so twisted that they become incapable of being stimulated unless they're subjecting victims to terrible forms of torture, sadism, dismemberment or, in Bundy's case, necrophilia (also Dahmer). It's all about sexual satisfaction, addiction.

JMO, It's not about anger or being treated badly in childhood by their mother or first grade teacher, etc. Its abnormal, dangerous, violent sexual addiction. In some cases, its believed to be linked to some types of brain damage or other abnormality. A test would show if that's the case with Rex.

So, it's believed to be from a physical injury? I want to know more about psycho?-sexual-sadism theory but, then again, I don't. Any reference material you'd suggest if I decide to learn more? TIA!

I think Tierney (in response to a question) said LE has not found any video/audio recordings of RH's victims. I'd be surprised if he didn't record something at some point. Maybe they haven't found them.... yet?

I also think any of RH's dormant periods wouldn't have lasted very long.

All just my speculations (which could be very wrong).

I think Tierney (in response to a question) said LE has not found any video/audio recordings of RH's victims. I'd be surprised if he didn't record something at some point. Maybe they haven't found them.... yet?

I also think any of RH's dormant periods wouldn't have lasted very long.

All just my speculations (which could be very wrong).
MOO ~ I think he took photos and videos. I don’t believe he completely destroyed them. He may have stashed or buried them somewhere or they may end up being an extracted “deleted” file on one of the many electronic devices or disks that LE seized. I also don’t believe he went years of dormancy. I don’t believe these latest charges will be the last ones filed against him.

Please continue the discussion on Thread #12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj