Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here with you. This has made me physically ill. Today will be a lot of self care.
This must serve as an educational tool for all law enforcement. These guys are out there planning and scheming in ways you may not know how to uncover. When you get these cases that go cold and especially if they continue, you MUST go to state or FBI to get advice from experts who are more skilled at searching for these people. Whether its a profiling or digital and social media skills, etc. if you can't figure it out, go to the experts.

Don't delay, ask for help, the sooner the better. Rex H shouldn't have been allowed to prey on so many women for so long.

JMO

The details and planning makes this dark, horrific case even more of a true-life horror. I can't even explain my reaction - a mix of disgust and sadness.
jmo
So the time it took to plan and document all this horrid detail. Have to wonder what RH did while commuting to work and while in the office. Unless he was up 24 hours a day. Yikes. MOO

And have to think that book recently rediscovered would seem to have been that of RH? But who apparently placed it more recently in full view again? MOO

I haven't extensively researched this case, so forgive me if I get the details wrong.

This is the most confusing part of the new developments for me. Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee's presumed murderer was identified, and many have theorized he murdered Sandra Costilla too because of these obvious similarities, but now RH is charged with her murder.

Could have been a copycat murder to throw off LE. We'll find out.

So the time it took to plan and document all this horrid detail. Have to wonder what RH did while commuting to work and while in the office. Unless he was up 24 hours a day. Yikes. MOO

And have to think that book recently rediscovered would seem to have been that of RH? But who apparently placed it more recently in full view again? MOO
I'm thinking of the youtube interview he did and how smugly proud he was of his ability to pay attention to details. ugh. so gross.

jmo

I'm thinking of the youtube interview he did and how smugly proud he was of his ability to pay attention to details. ugh. so gross.

jmo

And now the whole answer he gave to the last question asked about what tool he would choose or which tool is most useful. The way he spoke about how wielding a hammer will persuade the "thing" to do what he wants. I just rewatched it. Now I can see much deeper levels of depravity. Sickening.

Did he coldc0ck his victims, bring them to his empty home, hold them hostage while torturing them, then murder and dispose of them right before his family's return?

What HELL happened in that home?????

Jmo

Right here with you. This has made me physically ill. Today will be a lot of self care.
Me too but I didn't read it. I listened to Joe and Josh a bit. I kept telling myself Joe was giddy because they have RH and not because of his noteriety for LISK. Josh seemed to swing back and forth from horrified to sad.

IMO they were trying not to be alarming but geeze....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop