Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat litter used to absorb fluids so they can be cleaned up more easily. It’s actually commonly used in classrooms for this purpose. Like if kids vomit. Although certain (nefarious) sources recently politically weaponized this to claim that “kids identifying as furries” were being indulged with litter boxes in classrooms. It has always been for soaking up fluids.
I don't understand the thing with the cat litter?

Jessica Taylor disappeared on 21 July 2003. Rex H bought a new Chevy Avalanche pick up truck on 22 July 2003. A witness saw that truck backed into a road near where her body was found on 25 July 2003.

So, did LE have a description of the Chevy Avalanche in 2003?

Rex had it all planned out. She was the first victim transported in the Chevy Avalanche, his vehicle of choice for picking up, transporting and dumping victims.

An alarming detail is the gap in time from Jessica's disappearance-last phone calls and the vehicle being spotted.

The recent indictment text suggests what filled the time gap.

One thing Rex reminded himself to do was have is story ready. His story to whom?

MOO

Color me surprised.
Not.

"Heuermann’s lawyer and the lawyers separately representing his wife and two adult children declined to comment."
They're speechless. Lol.

I don’t know about you guys, but this is even far more horrific than I was expecting out of today’s announcement. I was thinking maybe RH was responsible for all or most of the victims, maybe not. And that he sexually assaulted, strangled, and dumped like a lot of garden variety SKs. This is a whole other level. A literal horror movie come to life. I’m just reeling.

Sped read it. Now I'm weeping.

Absolutely predator.

They found his notes on unwritten cells on his hard drive.

Columns for supplies, steps, dump sites.

Remember to...

Next time....

This is appalling, devastating, chilling....

JMO
Cleaning the cavities, playtime, and heavier rope. These poor women were probably killed in the basement of the home.
Who holds on to old devices? My husband is a computer analyst and he only holds on to his hard drives.

They're speechless. Lol.
I hope so. I’m sorry to say it, but maybe they finally realize that this is about the unimaginably tragic ends of the—many—victims’ lives, and not their personal inconveniences during the investigation. My god, that “can’t comprehend” statement from their lawyer was insensitive and tone-deaf!

Cleaning the cavities, playtime, and heavier rope. These poor women were probably killed in the basement of the home.
Who holds on to old devices? My husband is a computer analyst and he only holds on to his hard drives.
In the end, his hoarding wasn’t just a disgusting habit, but the means to justice for his victims. His meticulous planning may have actually helped him escape justice—but he just couldn’t let go of the evidence, and it nailed him in the end.

Before I'm forgetting it, I want to mention apropos "surgical drapes" and other things: AE once worked in a HOSPITAL, maybe when they RH/AE married or before. I will try to find the link. It must have been a special report about her only, like "Things to know about AE" or similar.
If I remember right, it was NO job as a nurse, but perhaps in administration. I am not sure.
I think her sister or a friend mentioned she was like a candy stiper- a volunteer or worked an unskilled admin job.

I'm curious about his concerns about sounds. Easy to assume he wants to muffle sounds coming from inside the torture room, but he mentions a bird. I'm wondering if he was making films and didn't want a cheerful bird chirping outside to be heard while he was videoing the dark things he was doing to victims in the basement?

jmo

edited to add source: https://www.scribd.com/document/739...cation-from-June-6-2024#fullscreen&from_embed

Last edited:
I noticed on his “supply” list is photo film. Being the hoarder he is, he has to have photos stashed away somewhere.

Under his “pre-prep” list is video camera

On his “post-event” list is destroy file & dispose of pics.

I cannot imagine he would have taken video or photographs just to delete or discard. He would have wanted to keep these things to relive the experience over and over again. I wonder if he buried this stuff in another state or somewhere.

I am reading backwards, from newest to old posts. Therefore I mentioned it also, before arriving at your post. Yes, I am sure, AE worked in an atm unknown position at a certain hospital.
According to her Facebook page, she went to Farmingdale High School on Long Island and worked at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center.

#Breaking DA says #Heuermann was living w/woman in 1993 whose hair was found on #SandraCostilla (right arm). Suspect’s DNA on striped shirt pulled over Costilla’s head. Costilla, 28, lived in Queens; born in #TrinidadandTobago. Photo from prior court hearing

#Breaking Bail affidavit claims #RexHeuermann did online search for new Chevy pickup truck after his dark 2002 pickup was allegedly used to dump #JessicaTaylor’s dismembered body in #Manorville woods in July 2003. A tattoo on Taylor’s torso was gouged. #LISK

We know that RH & AE were married in 89' and living in the house in 93'
John Ray had said last year, and today he alluded to them, that Craig Heuerman and wife lived in the house with RH-AE for awhile.
I haven't been able to find any online info about Craig being there with wife.
Point being if true and it fits the 1993 timeline it could be Criag's wife's hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay