Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very concerned he put photos and/or videos on the dark web or distributed them in another way. It's stomach churning, tbh.
And that is why I believe his transcripts showing *destroy photos* sounds pretty logical... If he got them to those dark web areas . He could probably get to them anonymously. At any future time

Newsday is reporting he’s been charged for two counts of second degree murder — anyone know why it’s second degree? Isn’t there meticulous planning and premeditation to prove otherwise? Or is this only regards to other victims?

MOO

Here's the link to the superseding indictment, etc. The charges are described in the beginning

In New York, first degree murder has special qualifications like murdering a LEO or firefighter, prison guard, etc., murdering another person while in the process of murdering someone, killing someone while in the process of committing another crime like burglary, etc.

Second degree murder is a basic murder and is sufficient in this case, JMO. He's not going anywhere outside of prison for the rest of his life anyway, with all the other murder charges he's facing.

Entirely possible, that marrying a compliant non-curious woman, is important part of his cover. Yes, better yet, one who travels to visit family.

Single ogre-like creepy guy living in suburb is a red flag.
You're spot on. Israel Keyes said he was drawn to his last partner because she wasn't nosy and she traveled a lot for work. This allowed him the freedom to fly to his hotspots and commit his crimes.

Didn’t one of the supposed RH (earlier owned?) Chevrolet Avalanche vehicles go to his brother’s residence in SC? I might be mistaken and won’t find the link in these threads but thought something like that might have occurred? MOO
It did but apparently there are the last one, black, and a white one and possibly blue one in addition to the green one he had in the later 2000s.

"A witness was interviewed in 2003 after Taylor's remains were found, who said at 10:30 p.m. on July 25, she saw a dark-colored Chevrolet pickup track backed-in to the same wooded area where Taylor's body was found, prosecutors said."

So, is she witness #1 or 2? Because we know there is the female housemate who is #3.

Not feeding a bird, but a bird is indeed mentioned. See page 27, in the bullet point under Things To Remember : https://www.scribd.com/document/739...cation-from-June-6-2024#fullscreen&from_embed

See post above yours. A bird outside was mentioned in his notes about controlling noise. It probably meant that if he could hear a bird chirping outside the house, then someone outside the house could hear any noise coming from inside. He then had notes for how to make his victim less noisy. Sad.

I don't know for sure what you mean here, but I think that if she was married to the nicest man in the world, she would still make trips to her homeland to see her family as often as possible, and take her children on vacations.

Now that we know that RH also may have done his crime when another wife was away, it makes me wonder if when he married wife 2, he considered or planned to marry someone that was going to be leaving the country regularly, because he planned to continue SK.
"Maybe she was away for a reason". Meaning currently. Out of state. On purpose. Maybe she was tipped off by LE or the DA of what was about to take place with the house search and new charges, and she didn't want to be around when the circus started up again. That is what I meant. MOO

So, is she witness #1 or 2? Because we know there is the female housemate who is #3.
WITNESS 1 refers to the person walking their dog on Halsey Manor Rd in Manorville who called 911 to report JT's partial remains.

WITNESS 2 is the classmate of VH whose family was on vacation in Vermont with AE.

WITNESS 3 is the unnamed female living with RH for some time but left his residence approximately 2 months prior to the disappearance of SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735