KY KY - Miya Tucker, 8-months, not found during welfare check, parents arrested for child abandonment & drug possession, Reynolds Station, 6 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is very upsetting. What have they done with this precious baby?

8-month-old Miya Tucker has brown hair and green eyes. Have you seen her?

8-month-old Miya Tucker has brown hair and green eyes. Have you seen her?(Kentucky State Police)

Miya Tucker has brown hair and green eyes. She was last suspected to be in the care of her parents, Tucker and Rudd; however, she could not be found during the welfare check.

Troopers arrested and charged the mother of the missing child, 29-year-old Tesla Tucker, of Reynolds Station with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (fentanyl), possession of drug paraphernalia, and abandonment of a minor.
1717756155769.png

30-year-old Cage C. Rudd, of Reynolds Station, was also arrested and charged with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (fentanyl), first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine), possession of drug paraphernalia, and abandonment of a minor.
1717756187014.png

:mad:

Friday morning, Troopers told us they also arrested Ricky Smith with the same charges.

All three have been booked into the Daviess County Detention Center.

Troopers say the parents told them Miya has been missing for a month.

Ricky Smith

Ricky Smith(Lyman, Jill | Daviess Co. Jail)

OHIO COUNTY, Ky. (WEVV) — We now know that a third person has been charged in connection to a missing child investigation out of Ohio County.

Kentucky State Police said Thursday that a search was underway for 8-month-old Miya Tucker.

On Friday, KSP revealed that 56-year-old Ricky Smith had also been arrested in connection to the investigation, on drug, gun, child abuse, and organized crime charges.

what have they done with this beautiful baby girl?? Child abuse? Who is Ricky to the parents and child? Organized crime??

My mind is going to awful places. where is this baby?!

Last edited:
:mad:

Friday morning, Troopers told us they also arrested Ricky Smith with the same charges.

All three have been booked into the Daviess County Detention Center.

Troopers say the parents told them Miya has been missing for a month.

Ricky Smith

Ricky Smith(Lyman, Jill | Daviess Co. Jail)
So, she went missing when she was seven months old, at the oldest. (I love that age of babies - they are not quite moving around yet but can sit up and are usually all smiles. Sad to think of a little one not being taken care of and enjoyed.)

jmo

The parents of 8-month-old Miya Tucker, Tesla Tucker, and Cage Rudd, have been charged with additional charges including first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (greater than 2 grams - methamphetamine), trafficking in legend drugs, trafficking in marijuana, first-degree child abuse, abandonment of a minor, engaging in organized crime, and possession of paraphernalia

I have tried looking and have not seen or heard anything about a search planned. I'd be happy to help search for sweet Miya.
Community members say they’re joining in searching neighborhoods.

Shane Heminway says the news of missing eight month old Miya Tucker is heart-breaking. The neighbor is springing into action with help from a friend.

“I told them I’m coming over to give them a hand, maybe go through the back yard, you know, up in the woods or anything, just to see if I get help,” says Heminway.

KSP says baby Miya has brown hair and green eyes. Police say during the welfare check , they found drugs inside the Reynolds Station home but no baby.

Miya’s parents, Cage C. Rudd and Tesla Tucker, were arrested at an Owensboro Super 8 Motel on charges of child abandonment and drug possession. Police say Miya was not found inside the motel either.

“It’s a shame, especially over here, because everybody is nice [in this neighborhood] except for these people,” says Heminway. He says he’s referring to Rudd and Tucker.

Neighbors say they didn’t realize a baby lived at the address.

Heminway says the pair raced cars in the cemetary and spun out on gravel roads even when asked nicely to stop.

“We’ve had nothing but problems with them. My friend tried to get a car done…get tires put on. They stole their rotors and all kinds of things off the car,” says Heminway.

Still, Heminway says he’s willing to put that aside to help their child.

“I’m kind of actually nervous if we do find her. I’m really hoping to find her alive, but maybe somebody just has her,” says Heminway.

Cage Cole FB

Ricky Smith has several FB pages, one is linked as a friend to Cage, if you follow that one it leads to older pages for Smith. On one post on a Ricky Smith FB page made August 20th 2023 he accuses Cage Rudd of attempting to break into his shop.

Tesla Tucker FB
It looks like they have at least one other child, judging by photo's on their page?

So they were living in a home on Deanfield Church Road in Reynolds Station, but were arrested at at Super Eight Motel in Owensboro? Did they leave the home after the welfare check happened?

There are references to used tires sales on Cage's FB page. I find this on Google maps, but if you explode the view Best Used Tires disappears. Here's the facebook page Cage Bestusedtires
1717812917644.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper