Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At first, I think many of us thought the men were probably killed as soon as they went missing, and identification was taking a long time due to decomposition. Now it seems that maybe they were alive for those first 12-13 days and it was the fire that made ID difficult. Horrific. Their poor loved ones.

The obit for Jason lists his death date as 3/11/23. Would this indicate that LE/ME determined he died the same day the bodies were found? Or am I reading too much into it?

I'm not sure how this went wrong? Jason & Kenny's bodies were found near the bank of a river on the property of Bouckaert Farms - March 11th, 2023. Their respective vehicles were found after they went missing in two different locations. It is assumed whoever they were meeting with, picked them both up. Each of their cell phones were in their cars, discovered after they were reported missing.

I've never seen any MSM news that has reported they were found in a burning car?

Went Missing February 25, 2023
Bodies Found March 11, 2023 (Missing for 14 Days)
Jason Salter Identified April 15, 2023
Kenny Guerra Identified May 4, 2023

Human remains were discovered at the 8,000-acre Bouckaert Farm on March 11 - near the river.

11Alive mistakenly says there was a "51 day search". But says nothing about being found in a vehicle?

FWIW, they are the only media outlet releasing the COD. The GBI remains silent on this case and has only issued a single press release (linked above). Wondering why the Fulton County ME decided to give that information out and if the GBI approved?

Last edited:
Clarifying my post above - 51 day search. I think that statement is misleading, they should have said it was 51 days until Jason was officially identified. The families knew about the remains found March 11th -

The Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office says identification could take some time.

The discoveries come as the search continues for two best friends and business partners missing for weeks.

The families of Jason Salter and Kenny Guerra say they planned to continue their efforts to find their loved ones this weekend but will hold off until the bodies are identified.

At first, I think many of us thought the men were probably killed as soon as they went missing, and identification was taking a long time due to decomposition. Now it seems that maybe they were alive for those first 12-13 days and it was the fire that made ID difficult. Horrific. Their poor loved ones.

The obit for Jason lists his death date as 3/11/23. Would this indicate that LE/ME determined he died the same day the bodies were found? Or am I reading too much into it?

It is typical for the death date to be shown as the date the remains of a missing person is found. Probably because there is no way to determine the exact date of death.

I'm not sure how this went wrong? Jason & Kenny's bodies were found near the bank of a river on the property of Bouckaert Farms - March 11th, 2023. Their respective vehicles were found after they went missing in two different locations. It is assumed whoever they were meeting with, picked them both up. Each of their cell phones were in their cars, discovered after they were reported missing.

I've never seen any MSM news that has reported they were found in a burning car?
[snipped]

I think one poster mistakenly pulled an article about an unrelated incident involving a vehicle fire. Personally, the surprising part of the newest info to me was that the remains were discovered when firefighters responded to and put out a fire. That seems to indicate they were either killed or moved on 3/11 - I'd always assumed it happened much earlier.

I think one poster mistakenly pulled an article about an unrelated incident involving a vehicle fire. Personally, the surprising part of the newest info to me was that the remains were discovered when firefighters responded to and put out a fire. That seems to indicate they were either killed or moved on 3/11 - I'd always assumed it happened much earlier.
that was what i was thinking

Well it's been sixteen months since Jason & Kenny went missing, fourteen months since their bodies were found.

Not a whisper from the GBI or families. No requests for help, no demands for justice - just silence. Why is that I wonder?

Well it's been sixteen months since Jason & Kenny went missing, fourteen months since their bodies were found.

Not a whisper from the GBI or families. No requests for help, no demands for justice - just silence. Why is that I wonder?
I really think that people are afraid to come forward or make much noise in this case. Just a hunch. It makes me very sad, because these two men need justice.

Entirely speculation but this seems like the classic response if:

They're both part of a much, much larger, ongoing investigation.

jmo

Wow… I hope we get to find out why sometime… Brutal! I hope they were not alive when they were set on fire.
I truly feel the guy that was once posted in this group had something to do with it. He was arrested for fleeing I believe. And for 2 *advertiser censored*-cides. But the media never disclosed who were the 2 victims.

Which "man that fled" are you referring to?

This guy FWIW:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ME-
Back