Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s so odd we have no updates in this case. Do you think the media is not privy to updates? Are the families blocking media coverage? Or, they have who they were looking for and are waiting until a trial date?
I think these men were smaller "fish" in a bigger drug pond. Assuming the investigation is ongoing that is the reason for a lack of media updates.

jmo

I think these men were smaller "fish" in a bigger drug pond. Assuming the investigation is ongoing that is the reason for a lack of media updates.

jmo
That’s the only thing i can think of. The police stumbled into something huge and the investigation has moved on to other agencies and has gone underground.

That’s the only thing i can think of. The police stumbled into something huge and the investigation has moved on to other agencies and has gone underground.
That scenerio makes sense - otherwise we're left with LE still has no idea who killed the men. I wonder if the family has been told limited information, how awful if not. It's approaching the one year mark of their disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back