Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw some information on the condition they were found in. Hopefully once the announcement on Kenny is made, they will release more details so we can discuss :confused:
Just saw this (See link).
Human remains of one of two Atlanta business partners identified, family says

“The police found two burned bodies in the area of Chattahoochee Hills two weeks after Jason’s 40th birthday,” Jason’s cousin Michelle Johnson told Atlanta News First. Both bodies were unrecognizable and we had to use dental records to confirm that one of the bodies was Jason. Investigators are still working to identify the other body that was found burned.”

Just saw this (See link).
Human remains of one of two Atlanta business partners identified, family says

“The police found two burned bodies in the area of Chattahoochee Hills two weeks after Jason’s 40th birthday,” Jason’s cousin Michelle Johnson told Atlanta News First. Both bodies were unrecognizable and we had to use dental records to confirm that one of the bodies was Jason. Investigators are still working to identify the other body that was found burned.”
Yes, thank you @slowpoke - that was what I was referring too. Now my question is, where did that fire happen?

Yes, thank you @slowpoke - that was what I was referring too. Now my question is, where did that fire happen?
Do you mean: where on the Bouckaert Farm property? All we know is that the bodies were found there, near a river, as I recall.

if you are questioning if the bodies were burned elsewhere and moved to the location they were found, I have my doubts on that scenario. Doesn’t it generally seem like bodies would be left where they have been set afire? (such a gruesome thing to imagine and picture in my mind :eek:).

Did Kenny Guerra have such problem-free teeth that he never visited a dentist? :(

jason salter, kenny guerra

Jason Salter, 39, and Kenny Guerra, 35, who owned the Rockstar Printing Shop, were last seen on February 25. Human remains were discovered at the 8,000-acre Bouckaert Farm on March 11, according to WXIA-TV. After some of the remains of Salter were positively identified using dental records by the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office in April, the rest were identified as Guerra, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation announced Thursday.

Along the same lines as drug related....I was thinking of G-related. I've noticed three of these type of investigations being kept under wraps.moo
My apologies if this has already been discussed, as I've not kept up with the thread, but in one of the most recent news articles about their deaths both men were displaying what looked (in my opinion) to be Latin Kings gang (hand) symbols.https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/remains-of-2nd-missing-college-park-businessman-identified

My apologies if this has already been discussed, as I've not kept up with the thread, but in one of the most recent news articles about their deaths both men were displaying what looked (in my opinion) to be Latin Kings gang (hand) symbols.https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/remains-of-2nd-missing-college-park-businessman-identified

Possibly, but I interpreted it to be the sign for "rock 'n' roll forever" because their business name is Rockstar Printing. MOO.

Gang hand symbols was my first thought. They all just look silly to me. When I see the finger messages in photos, I ask myself... Why would a grown adult be doing that? I think there is a chart somewhere matching up the various hand gestures with the "groups" they represent. If I tried one, I'd probably stick a finger up when it should be down then get knocked off by an opposing group member. When I was young, I learned the Masons had a unique handshake they all gave to each other. Never managed to figure that one out either.

Possibly, but I interpreted it to be the sign for "rock 'n' roll forever" because their business name is Rockstar Printing. MO
Gang hand symbols was my first thought.
Possibly, but I interpreted it to be the sign for "rock 'n' roll forever" because their business name is Rockstar Printing. MOO.
Exactly, It's their business logo and on many of the T-shirts they print.
1684027837386.png

I happened upon a case that seems to have a lot in common with Jason and Kenny’s case. I don’t recall this being discussed here. If we did, I apologize for the repeat.

In this other case, the man‘s (NW) body was found in a wooded area, burning. Another body was found in the general location, as well. It was determined this man, NW, died from a gunshot. So he was set afire after, then. I haven’t found follow-up articles with more detailed information, or of an arrest. But this was in the Atlanta area. Isn’t that also the area for Jason and Kenny? This is recent,too—Dec 2022.

it sure seems like it could be related, IMO.

WS had a thread for this young man:

I happened upon a case that seems to have a lot in common with Jason and Kenny’s case. I don’t recall this being discussed here. If we did, I apologize for the repeat.

In this other case, the man‘s (NW) body was found in a wooded area, burning. Another body was found in the general location, as well. It was determined this man, NW, died from a gunshot. So he was set afire after, then. I haven’t found follow-up articles with more detailed information, or of an arrest. But this was in the Atlanta area. Isn’t that also the area for Jason and Kenny? This is recent,too—Dec 2022.

Good catch. Hopefully LE is seeing if they are connected.

“I can’t say why, how,” Garcia said. “I don’t have any answers.”

She said it’s hard to fathom who would have hurt the men. “When I have a brief moment in my day, it’s running through my mind, I’m contemplating what could have happened,” Garcia said. “What was his last day like? Because this was completely unexpected.”

Garcia said she met Guerra a decade ago while the two were working at a dental office in Midtown Atlanta. Guerra was the father of three children, and he had ambitions of becoming an actor. “It’s something he wanted to pursue,” she said. “He wanted to bring his children into the field as well.”

“He had no enemies,” she said of Guerra. “He was friends with everyone. He’d give the shirt off his back to a stranger. He was such a caring person.”

By the way, it looks like their storefront is closed, but the business is still is still operating without one.

See post of Apr 27. No announcement, but when asked it is explained in the comments.

Gang hand symbols was my first thought. They all just look silly to me. When I see the finger messages in photos, I ask myself... Why would a grown adult be doing that? I think there is a chart somewhere matching up the various hand gestures with the "groups" they represent. If I tried one, I'd probably stick a finger up when it should be down then get knocked off by an opposing group member. When I was young, I learned the Masons had a unique handshake they all gave to each other. Never managed to figure that one out either.
It literally means rock n roll. Literal rockstars have used this symbol for decades and so do people who like rock music or have a business called Rockstar Lifestyle Printing... Just because it looks silly to you doesn't mean it's a gang sign. MOO.

Great find there SP! I noticed the location where NW was found is less than 20 miles from the Bouckerhart Farm where Ken & Jason were discovered...all but a straight drive along GA-70...FWIW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back