Hunter Biden indicted, federal gun charges, Sept 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now this is interesting, what did HB put on the Federal Gun form about his military service? He was "administratively discharged". But unless we see the DD-214, we don't know if it was considered "honorable" or "other than honorable".

Now this is interesting, what did HB put on the Federal Gun form about his military service? He was "administratively discharged". But unless we see the DD-214, we don't know if it was considered "honorable" or "other than honorable".

From the article:

President Joe Biden says he will not pardon his son Hunter if he is convicted in a federal gun trial.

Biden was speaking to ABC News from Normandy France, where he is commemorating the anniversary of D-Day. The White House has said in the past that Biden would not pardon Hunter, but he was asked in an interview Thursday whether he would accept the outcome of his son’s trial, and he said: “Yes,” according to ABC.

He also said “yes” when asked whether he’d rule out a pardon.

How refreshing. I almost forgot that presidents don't always have to pardon their cronies nor whine and rave about court verdicts nor even try to interfere and obstruct justice.
download.png

Last edited:
Even IF Hunter gets convicted, he won't be sentenced to any jail time. Come on ! The dude may get a community service sentence if that. <modsnip> There is nothing for Joe Biden to 'pardon' here. This is all for show, peeps. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Even IF Hunter gets convicted, he won't be sentenced to any jail time. Come on ! The dude may get a community service sentence if that. <modsnip> There is nothing for Joe Biden to 'pardon' here. This is all for show, peeps. IMO

<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>

A pardon would remove the legal restrictions on a felon. Presidents do pardon people not in prison.

HB should serve whatever is the standard, nobody is above the law, not even presidents' relatives or their henchmen.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess people like me, who think that anyone who lies on a federal document, deserves what they get. It is not political. HB has brought this on himself. There wasn't a "witch hunt" to dig up dirt on HB. Or make up phony evidence. The evidence here is so overwhelming, it would have been "political" to ignore it.

The real question is why did his GF at the time, throw away his gun? Geez, I know better than to even touch one of my husband's guns.

So, she thought he was mentally unstable at the time? I know she said she was afraid for her kids, which seems stupid to me, how often would they have been in his car?!

The real question is why did his GF at the time, throw away his gun? Geez, I know better than to even touch one of my husband's guns.

So, she thought he was mentally unstable at the time? I know she said she was afraid for her kids, which seems stupid to me, how often would they have been in his car?!
I take it you never read his emails, texts, saw the pics and videos when his laptop contents were made public?

I take it you never read his emails, texts, saw the pics and videos when his laptop contents were made public?

I did see that information. Along with everyone else who has been watching this trial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back