Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m reading the document right, it looks like Maddie’s friend said Jennifer was not “freaking out,” when she called her looking for Maddie, and expressed confusion that Jennifer would say “we” dropped her off at school, when Stephan initially said he did.

Jeepers. This woman absolutely did not misspeak to the media, police, and others. It was unequivocally intentional.

If I’m reading the document right, it looks like Maddie’s friend said Jennifer was not “freaking out,” when she called her looking for Maddie, and expressed confusion that Jennifer would say “we” dropped her off at school, when Stephan initially said he did.

Jeepers. This woman absolutely did not misspeak to the media, police, and others. It was unequivocally intentional.
Where are you reading them, please?

DBM - asked and answered.

So I need you guys to maybe correct me because I am maybe way off here but am I understanding that Madeline did not even really have her own bedroom? Her bed and dresser were in the living room separated with a partition from the living room? But it was a 4 bedroom condo??!? And SS and JS BOTH had their own room but Madeline is relegated to the living room with basically no privacy but that's OK somehow because she didn't sleep in there anyways, she was usually sleeping with SS??!?!?

I am sorry guys. I have to be suspicious of the mom at this point if what I am understanding is true. How can you not give your kid a bedroom? When you have so many? The boyfriend gets one but your own daughter doesn't? I mean maybe Madeline didn't want her own room but I really struggle to imagine that what preteen/teen girl doesn't want their own space not just a corner of a living room.

There were little signs that people saw but no one saw the whole picture. Maddie slept in class, only approached her teacher with a “buddy”, and was happy to stay at school late to work on a project. Those all come from different teachers. Together they make more sense. I think there needs to be a system where these little signs are noted so that if multiple are present, the kiddo is flagged as at risk.

So I need you guys to maybe correct me because I am maybe way off here but am I understanding that Madeline did not even really have her own bedroom? Her bed and dresser were in the living room separated with a partition from the living room? But it was a 4 bedroom condo??!? And SS and JS BOTH had their own room but Madeline is relegated to the living room with basically no privacy but that's OK somehow because she didn't sleep in there anyways, she was usually sleeping with SS??!?!?

I am sorry guys. I have to be suspicious of the mom at this point if what I am understanding is true. How can you not give your kid a bedroom? When you have so many? The boyfriend gets one but your own daughter doesn't? I mean maybe Madeline didn't want her own room but I really struggle to imagine that what preteen/teen girl doesn't want their own space not just a corner of a living room.
<modsnip: no approved link regarding roommate>

I’m becoming more suspicious of Jen from these new documents as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
So did Maddie's friend volunteer this information about Maddie's period or did the person conducting the interview ask her about this specifically?

If the latter, why? MOO.
I have to listen again, I think her friend was telling the story, but what about the bipolar talk? Im curious if this was ever discussed with the doctor or if it was more the implanting of ideas from SS. That would be sickening. Maddies friend said Jenn had bipolar and then described maddie as bipolar in her behavior. odd talk for 12 & 13 yr olds.

Last edited:
In the previously released body cam footage, Stephan claims Madeline was wearing pants, black I think. Jennifer corrects him, saying Madeline was wearing black shorts. Of course the documents that were just released say that Maddie's body was found wearing blue jeans. Stephan would know because he killed her, but he lied. Jennifer said she didn't even see Maddie that morning, so she should be relying on what Stephan says. It's weird.
I recall a reporter on this case cited MS was wearing blue shorts when recovered. And last week, GH thought she was wearing jeans from a blurred image of MS he was looking at between trees. I wonder if jeans is from official records?

I recall a reporter on this case cited MS was wearing blue shorts when recovered. And last week, GH thought she was wearing jeans from a blurred image of MS he was looking at between trees. I wonder if jeans is from official records?
Jeans are mentioned in the report by one of the responding officers. Found face down in the prone position, legs bent, green hoodie pulled over her head, blue jeans, white socks.

I'm not sure if OP is citing current information from approved source but I don't think this has been true for several years.

In other words, I think it's possible that several years ago when MS was around age 7-8, and additional family members allegedly lived in the condo, that MS did not have her own room but shared bedroom with her mother.

Sorry, I think we need to wait for LE to release more info because we can't sleuth family to support/confirm where family lived years ago. MOO

Is watching a YouTube video the only way to view the newest documents? I'm better at retaining information I read.
Unfortunately, on this date, it appears two YT creators shared the cost of the document release and GHI (WS approved source) is reading from the docs. I believe the other only shares docs with his paid subscribers. I think MSM should have the same in the next week where we can read and link. JMO

Re: poor performance in school, someone in the last thread mentioned that one of the photos or vids was timestamped at 4:15 in the morning. I'm sure her wellbeing and necessary rest, etc. didn't matter to that monster, and that would absolutely also impact her grades.

Re: poor performance in school, someone in the last thread mentioned that one of the photos or vids was timestamped at 4:15 in the morning. I'm sure her wellbeing and necessary rest, etc. didn't matter to that monster, and that would absolutely also impact her grades.
Yeah, you have her not getting sleep directly because of the abuse (Stephan was up late and slept late), and the obvious psychological component of the abuse.

At about 1:35:00 mark (of GHI YT part 1), a LE report cites they learned from Holiday Inn Vacation that a party matching SS description was seen inside the parking garage open his trunk, and moved a lymph body from the passenger seat to the trunk of his vehicle.

Sorry, GH did not read/provide the time of this incident.

ETA: The time SS moved MS body to the trunk was at 9:40 AM
(2:15:00 YT)

Last edited:
At about 1:35:00 mark (of GHI YT part 1), a LE report cites they learned from Holiday Inn Vacation that a party matching SS description was seen inside the parking garage open his trunk, and moved a lymph body from the passenger seat to the trunk of his vehicle.

Sorry, GH did not read/provide the time of this incident.
It was in a different report. The time was 9:40.

Sorry, GH did not read/provide the time of this incincident
I took down 9:40am as the time that SS was at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations parking lot putting her limp body into the trunk, from an episode of GHI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810