Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you kae27. There were several prior posts that were removed due to no links to support, and it appeared that particular post/screenshot was addressing crocks so I missed it.

Totally makes sense. It’s been hard for me to follow a lot of the discussion without matching it up with points in the GH videos, and I recall that there were several posts about it before the link was provided. And my old eyes find it hard to read some of this small print, to boot!

Actually the document refers to two roommates, looking through the recent link. So many pages…
So Jen had a bedroom, she rented out two bedrooms, and SS had the “guest room” and Ms got a corner in the living room.

this living arrangement sums up everything I’ve been thinking: Her ex gets his own room when he comes and goes but MS gets a corner in the living room.

Attachments

• IMG_9140.png
    IMG_9140.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 73
Like others I also have the impression that the Sotos have disliked SS for a long time.

IIRC, Maddie had stayed the week before her birthday party at her grandparents. I wonder why did she have to come back home or whose decision was it, JS or SS? Did MS even want to come back?

I also agree that JS does not seem to have the best relationship with her family, IMO.
SBMFF

And I'm thinking it's worse now between JS & her family (Understandably). JMO

From GHI part 2 YT, about 36:00 min mark:

Per MS's closest childhood friend, MS and SS texted several times during the day and she talked to him a couple times per week in the evening when home. She liked her mom's bf even though he no longer lived with them. She never saw him take MS to school, only her JS or grandmother -- MS never walked to school since she's known her.

SS/JS did not attend her bday party held at her grandmother's house. MS was upset that JS did not gift her $$ for her bday as she expected.

She did not know MS to talk to older men/women online and had no inappropriate behavior at school or online.

She was aware MS took Rx for Adhd and biopolar (and also reported mother JS was biopolar) and did not like taking Rx because she felt she had more energy when off meds. She would intentionally miss her Rx doses. Believed she last took Rx on 2/14.

Friend made another reference to MS being close with her step-dad.

Same friend's father searched for MS in the woods near their school but was unsuccessful locating MS. (MS told friend about wanting to live in the woods and build a house in the woods).

About 40:00 min mark --
Comments from school counselor who met with MS 6 times since beginning of school year. MS would come to see her claiming she had anxiety due to feeling over-stimulated at school environment. She complained about her mother's expectations of her and JS was often upset with MS over her being forgetful and not cleaning up/chores as expected, making MS more anxious.

MS TOLD COUNSELOR MOM'S BF WAS WEIRD AND MADE HER FEEL UNCOMFORTALBE. HE WOULD ALSO EAT THEIR FOOD AND HUNG OUT IN THEIR LIVING ROOM. MS TOLD THE COUNSELOR THAT SS WAS MOVING OUT AND SHE WAS DOING BETTER IN SCHOOL. IN FEB, LAST MEETING, MS REPORTED TO COUNSELOR THINGS WERE BETTER AT HOME WITH JS AND ALSO AT SCHOOL.

2nd period school teacher interview:
Confirmed the identity of MS's friends and reported MS was shy around authority figures and would bring a friend with her to talk to teacher.

MS was nominated as student of the week mid February.

She did not see signs of depression, but was very surprised to hear MS missing because she was shy, uncomfortable being alone.

Another teacher nominated MS student of the week for decorating school doors expressing kindness. (Extracurricular).

Teacher did not believe JS ever attended school open house, and teacher never met JS.

MS was a D student in her reading class and she was surprised to learn she expressed wanting to live in the woods. MS had sleepy days at school. Expressed surprise when assigned a story that discussed kissing and friends told teacher MS was shocked to learn lyrics by Lady Gaga had sexual meaning. Friends believed MS was a virgin.

A male school teacher also reported MS had sleepy days but was improving. Seemed to have more energy after first of the year. [i.e., SS moved out?].

Same teacher had no parent/teacher contact with JS despite JS once being a substitute teacher for his class.

1:27:00 - search warrants...

1:46:00 - Officer searched the family vehicles which were negative for MS. Officer also observed a handgun inside SS vehicle which SS acknowledged and said he kept inside the vehicle.

Ending on page 346 per GH.

Sorry folks, this was really taking one for the team. I reached my limit!

GHI part 2

It makes me sad that Maddie didn't even have a bedroom. When I was 13 I loved decorating my room, rearranging my posters, organizing my stuffed animals and books. Also, imagine all that was going on and not even having a space of her own to cry in. I feel this girl had to hold so much inside and grow up so fast.

Someone saw him move a limp body from the car to the trunk?? And when exactly did this person who saw it report it??? Was this a security footage review and they realized it or someone saw this live as it happened in person???
I'd say LE was aware of this surveillance very early since they seemed to know what MS was deceased within the first 24 hours of MS missing, and SS was in custody within 48 hours.

From GHI part 2 YT, about 36:00 min mark:

Per MS's closest childhood friend, MS and SS texted several times during the day and she talked to him a couple times per week in the evening when home. She liked her mom's bf even though he no longer lived with them. She never saw him take MS to school, only her JS or grandmother -- MS never walked to school since she's known her.

SS/JS did not attend her bday party held at her grandmother's house. MS was upset that JS did not gift her $$ for her bday as she expected.

She did not know MS to talk to older men/women online and had no inappropriate behavior at school or online.

She was aware MS took Rx for Adhd and biopolar (and also reported mother JS was biopolar) and did not like taking Rx because she felt she had more energy when off meds. She would intentionally miss her Rx doses. Believed she last took Rx on 2/14.

Friend made another reference to MS being close with her step-dad.

Same friend's father searched for MS in the woods near their school but was unsuccessful locating MS. (MS told friend about wanting to live in the woods and build a house in the woods).

About 40:00 min mark --
Comments from school counselor who met with MS 6 times since beginning of school year. MS would come to see her claiming she had anxiety due to feeling over-stimulated at school environment. She complained about her mother's expectations of her and JS was often upset with MS over her being forgetful and not cleaning up/chores as expected, making MS more anxious.

MS TOLD COUNSELOR MOM'S BF WAS WEIRD AND MADE HER FEEL UNCOMFORTALBE. HE WOULD ALSO EAT THEIR FOOD AND HUNG OUT IN THEIR LIVING ROOM. MS TOLD THE COUNSELOR THAT SS WAS MOVING OUT AND SHE WAS DOING BETTER IN SCHOOL. IN FEB, LAST MEETING, MS REPORTED TO COUNSELOR THINGS WERE BETTER AT HOME WITH JS AND ALSO AT SCHOOL.

2nd period school teacher interview:
Confirmed the identity of MS's friends and reported MS was shy around authority figures and would bring a friend with her to talk to teacher.

MS was nominated as student of the week mid February.

She did not see signs of depression, but was very surprised to hear MS missing because she was shy, uncomfortable being alone.

Another teacher nominated MS student of the week for decorating school doors expressing kindness. (Extracurricular).

Teacher did not believe JS ever attended school open house, and teacher never met JS.

MS was a D student in her reading class and she was surprised to learn she expressed wanting to live in the woods. MS had sleepy days at school. Expressed surprise when assigned a story that discussed kissing and friends told teacher MS was shocked to learn lyrics by Lady Gaga had sexual meaning. Friends believed MS was a virgin.

A male school teacher also reported MS had sleepy days but was improving. Seemed to have more energy after first of the year. [i.e., SS moved out?].

Same teacher had no parent/teacher contact with JS despite JS once being a substitute teacher for his class.

1:27:00 - search warrants...

1:46:00 - Officer searched the family vehicles which were negative for MS. Officer also observed a handgun inside SS vehicle which SS acknowledged and said he kept inside the vehicle.

Ending on page 346 per GH.

Sorry folks, this was really taking one for the team. I reached my limit!

GHI part 2
Thank you! Much appreciated. I'm just speechless, this poor child.

Gee, I wonder why SS was always hanging out in the living room

Mom can support lazy boyfriend but can't even give her daughter some birthday money. 13 is a big deal.

Remember how JS and SS kept saying Maddie was so happy that weekend? That is probably one of the biggest lies they told.

Here's mention of the roommate. Arrow points to the mention.

She had to grab her stuff and leave because it was a secure crime scene at that point. It's on the same page that mentions the "croc".
A "4" on the door sounds like Airbnb to me.

While this screenshot makes no mention of roommate prohibited to use the room overnight, this might be the script to conform with CCRs/House Rules of the Condo HOA.

Thank you! Much appreciated. I'm just speechless, this poor child.

Gee, I wonder why SS was always hanging out in the living room

Mom can support lazy boyfriend but can't even give her daughter some birthday money. 13 is a big deal.

Remember how JS and SS kept saying Maddie was so happy that weekend? That is probably one of the biggest lies they told.
I imagine that’s where the biggest tv was, and we know he was a big gamer.

I saw on the courtv website just now that
"According to WFTV Investigative Reporter Shannon Butler, authorities have determined that Madeline Soto was allegedly strangled by Stephan Sterns, who faces the possibility of the death penalty for her murder"

Report: Authorities Determined Madeline Soto Was Strangled to Death

Has anyone heard anything about this or any other information?

Edit to add: the website didn't have any other info and the video didn't match the page headline.
Shannon Butler audio at about 10 min mark of video: reports on the 1000 page doc release and includes the statement that strangulation likely caused MS death.

Info about the location of "Holiday Inn Vacations", where SS moved Maddie's body from the passenger seat to the trunk at 0940 on the morning she was reported missing to authorities.
The linked report goes on to include how they located MS on 3/1/24 after responding to a tip where somebody matching SS description was seen changing a tire only to find MS body nearby on US192/Old Hickory Tree Rd.

Mention of the 2 roommates = here. This scan is super light so the previous image that was shared, I couldn't make out.... sounds like this is Jenn talking.

@KooshBall
Wow yes. Taking a step back and realising that every teen needs their own space!!! Not every family can provide an entire bedroom each but in this case, Jenn had the space!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_230335_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_230335_YouTube.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 54
Shannon Butler audio at about 10 min mark of video: reports on the 1000 page doc release and includes the statement that strangulation likely caused MS death.

Ok, that's what I thought had happened, until we got that blunt force trauma report. Strangulation always made the most sense to me.

Mention of the 2 roommates = here. This scan is super light so the previous image that was shared, I couldn't make out.... sounds like this is Jenn talking.

@KooshBall
Wow yes. Taking a step back and realising that every teen needs their own space!!! Not every family can provide an entire bedroom each but in this case, Jenn had the space!
Screenshot also provides that JS found texts on MS phone alleging JS was acting crazy and that when she was 18, JS was sending her to live with her father.

JS provided that while MS sometimes talks with her bio-dad, she seldom sees him.

IMO, this seems to be JS interpretation of the messages friends of MS claimed as MS being disowned by JS and kicked out at age 18.

Poor MS. She was absolutely prey to a monster that knew he found his prize at less than 50 paces. :(

:mad: MOO, but please let me voice it-- what a selfish, self-absorbed mother. I find myself blaming her more than even SS. Want her held accountable for all those years. Of course he took advantage of the situation when offered up her little girl. Why did Maddie need medication before bed?​

1718175512041.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member