MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bev allows it. Color me shocked IMO. I wish I was still in high school so I could make my senior quote in the yearbook "I'll see you at the sidebah"
Proctor is not only a **hole but also a total fool. Right there on the stand he opened himself up by being cocky and insinuated an argument in car to suggest intent or motive with no solicitation. I think that opens the door for AJ to bring in Higgins jmo

Being at work and not being able to watch live, I'm really missing @arielilane posts today. I feel like those of us unable to watch are really missing a lot.
You can always follow one of the reporters she copies and pastes yourself? Or you can watch on youtube when you get home. Law & Crime has each day's testimony so you can start at the beginning. Would really recommend it because Jackson is fun to watch and Proctor squirming is equally hilarious.

OKAAAY, I peeked at phone at 9:20 ish.. saw OK' mother and fam all upset and agitated it seemed.. no sound, it was a mute time. So glad Proctor still getting roasted, selfishly glad for lots of prob. sidebars etc. so I didn't miss too much and caught up on here. OMG though, him. Yes, his sister is def his confidant. ALL seem to have had no problem helping him out, P that is, too bad for another man they knew and knew he had two kids being raised and loved by him and vice versa.

Any opinions from parents on protecting a son who may have committed murder? Even if accidental, what does that teach him for the future? That he can do whatever he wants and mummy and daddy and Uncle Albert will save him from getting caught?

ETA: I do not have kids so this is a genuine question.
Age old question. Some parents will tell you yes you do. Your first instinct is to protect your kids.
For me you have your kid take accountability but you lawyer up with the best, use whatever clout you have for leniency blah blah blah.
I have lots of brothers and I know most of them would protect their kid. Even to the epoint of getting the kid to a country with no extradition.
JMO

OKAAAY, I peeked at phone at 9:20 ish.. saw OK' mother and fam all upset and agitated it seemed.. no sound, it was a mute time. So glad Proctor still getting roasted, selfishly glad for lots of prob. sidebars etc. so I didn't miss too much and caught up on here. OMG though, him. Yes, his sister is def his confidant. ALL seem to have had no problem helping him out, P that is, too bad for another man they knew and knew he had two kids being raised and loved by him and vice versa.

It is an absolute tragedy (travesty?) that JO’s “brothers” in blue didn’t step up to the plate and do right by him. I have never, ever seen the hunt for a cop killer be so lazy and messy. And tbh this wasn’t even a hunt. Almost seems like a side job they did, what with the protocols they deliberately ignored.

It is an absolute tragedy (travesty?) that JO’s “brothers” in blue didn’t step up to the plate and do right by him. I have never, ever seen the hunt for a cop killer be so lazy and messy. And tbh this wasn’t even a hunt. Almost seems like a side job they did, what with the protocols they deliberately ignored.
Yes, how horrible when I said, ya.. a side job, LaineyJ just said what is really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan