MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't know what happened, probably never will know, but it is more than obvious Colin Albert was involved. Also obvious the pick-up time provided by Allie McCabe was a lie.

She also says they went straight home but the Life360 app apparently shows them driving all around. Almost like something happened right before they left and they were trying to figure out what to do JMO

She also says they went straight home but the Life360 app apparently shows them driving all around. Almost like something happened right before they left and they were trying to figure out what to do JMO

No, Life360 just wasn't working right. Like Jen's Google search records. And the records of her deleted calls and calls to the Alberts showing answered.....and......

When I had Life360 for my kids, one of the features I liked about it (unlike simply Find My Phone) is that it showed me the history of where they'd been. As opposed to just showing where a person is now, it shows where they've been.

IMO MOO

Is Courtney Proctor on defense's or cw's witness lists
Great question!!
This guy Proctor was doing a favor for his sister Courtney by keeping Colin out of it. It sounds like his sister is not only his best friend but closest confidante.
I have not been able to watch /listen to it all but Jackson has Proctor backed so far up against the wall he'll soon resemble flat stanley .
It is crystal clear to me what he was up to. He is being impeached by his own communications or lack of communications. He decided it was an open and shut case, we protect the kid and we are moving on.
He never expected to be challenged.
Its all" revealing" itself
jmo

No, Life360 just wasn't working right. Like Jen's Google search records. And the records of her deleted calls and calls to the Alberts showing answered.....and......

When I had Life360 for my kids, one of the features I liked about it (unlike simply Find My Phone) is that it showed me the history of where they'd been. As opposed to just showing where a person is now, it shows where they've been.

IMO MOO

Celebrite too! Also, maybe Proctor's pen wasn't working because numerous CW witnesses testified that his reports were wrong also. IMO

Last edited:
Any opinions from parents on protecting a son who may have committed murder? Even if accidental, what does that teach him for the future? That he can do whatever he wants and mummy and daddy and Uncle Albert will save him from getting caught?

ETA: I do not have kids so this is a genuine question.

IMO MOO
has Lally supeonaed the moon (was it full on 29 Jan). Moon could testify to extra strong gravitational pull that night to explain what stuffed up all these witnesses' electronics. Problem being defense would prove moon a liar on cross so I guess not.

Any opinions from parents on protecting a son who may have committed murder? Even if accidental, what does that teach him for the future? That he can do whatever he wants and mummy and daddy and Uncle Albert will save him from getting caught?

ETA: I do not have kids so this is a genuine question.

It would suck, but I would not protect my son. Take Brian Laundrie for instance...I guess you could argue about what would be "worse" for him, but by protecting him, he ended up taking his own life. There should be no exceptions for who has to take responsibility for their own actions.

IMO

right, i understand and agree. but WHY did they want to hurt JOK? i know what the defense is offering but i just desire a little more knowledge (we’ll probably never get) on the details of their discord. all i’m 99.9% certain of his KR did not kill JOK
We hope to find out exactly why. There a few reasons, but we do not know the exact reason and start of that assault that night. You'd have to catch up on behind the scenes possibilities.

I agree.
I've never seen anything so bizarre.
Entitlement is the entire ethos.
The blatant entitlement that allowed them to prosecute a case where they never even secured the crime scene, processed the house or even considered suspects apart from the fall girl.

.. “ripped out the floor in the basement” and has since sold the home on Fairview Road. “I think we’ve established this is not just a fishing expedition,” Jackson said. “We’ve got a fish on the hook; we just need the court’s help to reel it in.”

Well, as I am not a lawyer, I prefer to listen to both sides? Could they secure anything, in a cold blizzard? I’d like to hear from anyone who ever dealt with the process.

Well, as I am not a lawyer, I prefer to listen to both sides? Could they secure anything, in a cold blizzard? I’d like to hear from anyone who ever dealt with the process.
The very least they could do is have an officer in a police vehicle sit in front of the crime scene to guard it so that nobody could plant or remove evidence

has Lally supeonaed the moon (was it full on 29 Jan). Moon could testify to extra strong gravitational pull that night to explain what stuffed up all these witnesses' electronics. Problem being defense would prove moon a liar on cross so I guess not.
Poor Chloe has been getting blamed for those scratches this whole time when it was really a werewolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1