MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember earlier in the case people were judging KR as being princess for wanting a separate room with a bathroom. Wonder what their thoughts are now knowing that she had multiple health issues with her stomach she was dealing with at the time?

i have difficulty watching "cringe" things because my secondhand embarrassment makes me SO uncomfortable, so it's almost hard to watch MP get cooked during his testimony rn. i'm cringing ALMOST as bad as BH reading his texts aloud... almost, but not quite. couldn't watch that one lol

I thought I posted this question but it appears to be gone now.

Trying to see if anyone happens to have a good timeline of when JOK was supposedly hit by KR. I've been seeing different times mentioned. I know she called his phone at 12:41 from his garage. What time (if we know) does the GPS from the Lexus say it "traveled backwards at 24 mph? What time did all the drivers say they saw KR's vehicle? Just trying to figure out what time the CW is saying she hit him and if there was enough time to get to his house. (It was snowing, so travel time might have been a bit slower than usual.)

i have difficulty watching "cringe" things because my secondhand embarrassment makes me SO uncomfortable, so it's almost hard to watch MP get cooked during his testimony rn. i'm cringing ALMOST as bad as BH reading his texts aloud... almost, but not quite. couldn't watch that one lol
This is way worse than BH, though. At least imo. I just tuned in for the morning but yesterday, it was awful.

I totally get the cringe thing though. I feel that all the time lol

I slept late - just tuning in now. Anything big happen so far this morning?
AJ is laser focused, and P<mod note - derogatory name changes aren't allowed> Proctor is trying to duck and weave in his answers, but AJ isn't having it.
Pretty much just admitted to lying under oath.
AJ is my new attorney crush.
IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads