MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an exact figure: 60 feet at 24 mph. This suggests that they might have extracted this data from Lexus telematics. I'm curious about the timeframe for the telematics report to reach the police. It could explain why the charges were increased.

It amazes me how many people at the party kept looking out the window (like 11 Clark Griswalds lined up, daydreaming about his pool).
Most saw the the Lexus pull forward three times. Yet not one saw it reverse 60 ft at 24mph driving in a straight line, driven by someone nearly 4 TIMES the legal limit (according to bunk P numbers).
And to put the cherry on top, all this happened while multiple people either kept pulling in or leaving the driveway.

Think of how many times chief Berk, BH and Kevin Albert talked amongst each other before SERT ever got there.
34F is 1.2 miles away from CPD.
We know Brian Albert was in and out of the house that day. Scene was trampled on already. NO PIECES were found at 8am, daylight and few inches of snow.

BA could have broken a light off of his lawnmower, sprinkled some on on his way to JM’s house to have something for SERT later in the day.
Remember, those pieces were never bagged on 1/29. The earliest those were bagged was 2/4.
They had SIX days to put the right shards in and replace the original found on 1/29.

If I wasn’t watching this trial and someone told me this potential scenario above, I’d laugh and think they are nutty.
But I’m watching every piece of testimony and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit that this was what happened.
I agree.
I've never seen anything so bizarre.
Entitlement is the entire ethos.
The blatant entitlement that allowed them to prosecute a case where they never even secured the crime scene, processed the house or even considered suspects apart from the fall girl.

.. “ripped out the floor in the basement” and has since sold the home on Fairview Road. “I think we’ve established this is not just a fishing expedition,” Jackson said. “We’ve got a fish on the hook; we just need the court’s help to reel it in.”

Honest question here because Aussie courts are a little different. The lady in the purple top sitting just to the front left of the judge appears to be speaking into a <modsnip> 'Box'. <modsnip> Is she transcribing notes or some such?
Thank you in advance. <modsnip - some quoted posts were off topic/removed>
The woman seated left of the judge is the Court Reporter, and she is using a steno-mask to create speech to text transcript of the proceedings. Personally, I prefer that old dictation unit that resembled a mini 10 key adding machine since I think the mask is distracting. But it's only distracting because I find myself wondering how it works!

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman seated left of the judge is the Court Reporter, and she is using a steno-mask to create speech to text transcript of the proceedings. Personally, I prefer that old dictation unit that resembled a mini 10 key adding machine since I think the mask is distracting. But it's only distracting because I find myself wondering how it works!
Thank you for the detailed answer. Last time I was in court the court reporter was writing frantically in shorthand.
I too find the steno-mask distracting,<modsnip>

I think it's just like a microphone that can pick up voice even if the court reporter is whispering.

People in the house needed a scapegoat and she became the obvious and perfect one, unfortunately by asking in front of first responders and JMc if she hit him and so on and being the first to spot him where she left him off, supposedly that was where he was to have gotten out of the car, on the side, but he was up a bit on the yard. The owner of the house is now retired BPD ALBERT, it's a related family and friends meaning Proctor as well, being the 'hero'. Best to say nothing and go along if you want to keep your jobs and anything else safe living there as they do. He is well known /behavior in Canton along with his brother Chris ALBERT. Lots to start to read on the reasonings prior to this post.
right, i understand and agree. but WHY did they want to hurt JOK? i know what the defense is offering but i just desire a little more knowledge (we’ll probably never get) on the details of their discord. all i’m 99.9% certain of his KR did not kill JOK

right, i understand and agree. but WHY did they want to hurt JOK? i know what the defense is offering but i just desire a little more knowledge (we’ll probably never get) on the details of their discord. all i’m 99.9% certain of his KR did not kill JOK
I think they're sacrificing JOK to protect someone in the house. MOO.

Right to a fair trial.

Good point. Hopefully to be raised shortly in the court room.
If it were unlawful search and seizure we would not be hearing/seeing evidence of it during the trial. It would have been dealt with pre-trial. The police had probable cause to seize both items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1