MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm questioning what made them up it...
Feb 1, 2022
KR was arrested for manslaughter.

Feb 2, 2022
WBZ was told that ring cam footage existed of KR's car hitting OJO. They publish without verifying (or they were told directly by Norfolk County DA).

Many other media sites repeat the lie that this footage exists. Including Nancy Grace.

June 9, 2022
Grand Jury ups charges to 2nd degree

Not in my world. I’m in a different profession, but if I wrote texts like that (disparaging another person, using vulgar language, bringing up someone’s medical condition etc) and a recipient was my supervisor, they’d pull me aside and tell me to knock it off and remind me how unprofessional it is. And if I E3 w it again, I’d probably be written up.

The toxicity of what he says lies in the fact that it is so cruel. Lots of medical problems happen to people, they fight, they survive, but it is a scarring experience. It is sad that you have to ask, "and what if it happened to your sister, and some filterless jerk laughed at her?" However, there are people who are driven by exuberant hyperactivity, and they likely try to suppress it, but to no avail. I am just thinking, maybe Proctor compensates by overworking? This group went through many dumpsters in AW's case, and it was not a pleasant task. In no way am I trying to whitewash him, I am trying to understand why he was considered a good worker, not because of similar texts, for sure.

As to your commentary - I am probably older than you, and Me Too was a huge step forward. Men used to say stuff, but I once heard an example of "positive Proctor speech" about a third person that made me feel shocked. The problem was, not only was the person who uttered it a man and a boss, but anyone else I could complain to were bosses and men, and their response would probably be, "oh, I don't know, I think it is a compliment." And, in my field, women constantly post recommendations how to report, for example, harassing speech. There are lists of steps to go through, so, not so easy. When you mention the response in your area of expertise, consider that the audience is changing, too, and that PD is probably one big locker room because the questions the colleagues asked were also "in style", so to say.

Proctor's words are beyond disgusting. But once the jury gets over the shock of hearing them, in a courtroom no less, they will likely conclude that Proctor sounds very much like he would be only too happy to frame her. There was no physical evidence beyond a slightly cracked taillight so he made sure there would be evidence found at Fairview.

And then...oops. The Ring video of her impacting John's cars with hers is revealed after he drops the first few pieces at the scene. Shawk and horrrahh abounds.

I would like to know:

Why does the glass (2 small pieces out of many) on the bumper match a random piece of glass proctor found on the lawn? That random piece matches nothing else.
Where is the other shoe? We were only shown a pic of it.
Where are his socks? (Too much Chloe hair on them?? You know if he went inside the house he took his shoes off)
Where is the proof the pieces found by SERT on 1/29 match Lexus?
Why is there no pic of the tail light on the Read’s property, the moment proctor saw the vehicle first?
How was the tow truck called before they even looked at the car?
How can you seize a car and phone wo search warrant?

Proctor's words are beyond disgusting. But once the jury gets over the shock of hearing them, in a courtroom no less, they will likely conclude that Proctor sounds very much like he would be only too happy to frame her. There was no physical evidence beyond a slightly cracked taillight so he made sure there would be evidence found at Fairview.

And then...oops. The Ring video of her impacting John's cars with hers is revealed after he drops the first few pieces at the scene. Shawk and horrrahh abounds.
Wooot: shawk and horrahh !

I would like to know:

Why does the glass (2 small pieces out of many) on the bumper match a random piece of glass proctor found on the lawn? That random piece matches nothing else.
Where are his socks? (Too much Chloe hair on them?? You know if he went inside the house he took his shoes off)
Why is there no pic of the tail light on the Read’s property, the moment proctor saw the vehicle first?
You need to get over there and FLING those doors open (to the hot small room) and demand answers because these are GREAT questions, esp the socks.

At this point, I think I'm comfortable to say I think KR is unequivocally NG. HOWEVER, I keep pausing on why anyone else but Her would do this. Why. why why why. And WHY would a whole police department frame one woman.

IDK, I'll stay off my high horse... but just read some of the peanut gallery's comments on KR's medical history, appearance, etc... as if any of this should be commented on - much less than our male peers.

MOO your answer is right there.

I would like to know:

They seem to match because the puzzle tech managed to fit them all together. The problem is the chain of evidence on when the pieces found 1-29 actually went to the lab. They were not with the first batch of plastic that officer dicicco delivered on 2/3. They came in sometime later. So, that evidence found 1/29 was missing in action for I don't know how long. Plenty of time to replace dummy pieces found 1/29 with the real ones later. JMOO

Very interesting about what info they could get, wonder if that’s how they came up with 60 feet @ 24 MPH

I'd say it's very unlikely as they were going with a 3 point turn for a long time. No proof yet but Yannetti said in a filing her vehicle data did not show her backing up. And if Lally has some proof he should bring it forth because he's in danger of losing every juror, assuming he hasn't already.

At this point, I think I'm comfortable to say I think KR is unequivocally NG. HOWEVER, I keep pausing on why anyone else but Her would do this. Why. why why why. And WHY would a whole police department frame one woman.

IDK, I'll stay off my high horse... but just read some of the peanut gallery's comments on KR's medical history, appearance, etc... MOO your answer is right there.
People in the house needed a scapegoat and she became the obvious and perfect one, unfortunately by asking in front of first responders and JMc if she hit him and so on and being the first to spot him where she left him off, supposedly that was where he was to have gotten out of the car, on the side, but he was up a bit on the yard. The owner of the house is now retired BPD ALBERT, it's a related family and friends meaning Proctor as well, being the 'hero'. Best to say nothing and go along if you want to keep your jobs and anything else safe living there as they do. He is well known /behavior in Canton along with his brother Chris ALBERT. Lots to start to read on the reasonings prior to this post.

Since there is still some discussion on the 2021 Lexus LX 570 (IIRC) taillight and assembly, wanted to remind of an earlier post of cocomod on the subject…. including it here with my response to it. IMO I hope we learn a little more about it. And maybe tomorrow.

Not sure if there has been complete clarity on the taillight assembly, lens, fragments, housing, and reconstruction or missing pieces.

The key piece from this being “They admit they broke the light taking it out of her car.” (And by they, I understand that to be investigators I believe?) And if so, this is no small inclusion to be overlooked IMO.

This is from closed thread #6 post # 383. MOO

Post in thread 'MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6'
MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

Since there is still some discussion on the 2021 Lexus LX 570 (IIRC) taillight and assembly, wanted to remind of an earlier post of cocomod on the subject…. including it here with my response to it. IMO I hope we learn a little more about it. And maybe tomorrow.

Not sure if there has been complete clarity on the taillight assembly, lens, fragments, housing, and reconstruction or missing pieces.

The key piece from this being “They admit they broke the light taking it out of her car.” (And by they, I understand that to be investigators I believe?) And if so, this is no small inclusion to be overlooked IMO.

This is from closed thread #6 post # 383. MOO

Post in thread 'MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6'
MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6
GREAT POINT!

GREAT POINT!
Thank you Tiger0822. Maybe we will learn how many taillight lens / shards / fragments were located in the sally port garage? Or anywhere else they might have been dispersed or strewn along the vehicle and tow truck route or while it was being ‘removed’ from the vehicle. One could hope to have suitable evidentiary collection - so it is clear where the red, clear, or other color pieces were located.

And maybe we will learn also who it was that attempted to remove it? Apparently it was done improperly IMO.

After recently removing and replacing a similar complete rear taillight assembly on a 2005 Toyota Highlander I can note that it is not too difficult - if you take your time and research how first. (And one suggestion…… if the assembly is leaking and not properly sealing to the body……. I suggest do NOT silicone it in when reinstalling it. No matter what anyone else says. (No I didn’t……. but I’ve also had to remove one where someone did. That is not an easy or simple task.)

And makes me wonder just what was done trying to remove the taillight assembly from KR vehicle? MOO

Looking forward to tomorrow in court. AJ's cross of Proctor continues, as he was just getting started when court ended yesterday. Surely, Proctors egregious and abhorrent behaviors will be continuously displayed and broadcasted. AJ will not hold back. Hopefully, Judge Bev will allow him that. Turn the volume up, the fans on low, the A/c on hum.
We all need to hear it ! We all need to witness this !

Proctors career is toast. Non- salvagable toast, the kind you toss in the trash, and spray water on for good measure. There's just nothing good or redeemable left.

And this is what the CW wants the jury to believe?

Justice for John O'Keefe
Justice for Karen Read

MOO and Peace

Thank you Tiger0822. Maybe we will learn how many taillight lens / shards / fragments were located in the sally port garage? Or anywhere else they might have been dispersed or strewn along the vehicle and tow truck route or while it was being ‘removed’ from the vehicle. One could hope to have suitable evidentiary collection - so it is clear where the red, clear, or other color pieces were located.

And maybe we will learn also who it was that attempted to remove it? Apparently it was done improperly IMO.

After recently removing and replacing a similar complete rear taillight assembly on a 2005 Toyota Highlander I can note that it is not too difficult - if you take your time and research how first. (And one suggestion…… if the assembly is leaking and not properly sealing to the body……. I suggest do NOT silicone it in when reinstalling it. No matter what anyone else says. (No I didn’t……. but I’ve also had to remove one where someone did. That is not an easy or simple task.)

And makes me wonder just what was done trying to remove the taillight assembly from KR vehicle? MOO
I believe it was a canton cop that does mechanic things here and there or had some kind of garage experience. JMO

Does anyone have a picture of the dog Chloe who 'allegedly attacked JO (and has apparently reportedly sent two people to the ER and attacked another dog. I have seen two pictures online, one on 'turtleboy website' and another on a different site. two different dogs. but if either is correct, there is more pitbull in the dog than other breeds. In my opinion only.

What to know about "plastic polycarbonate" material used for the Lexus tail lights:

Non-Breaking: Due to their polycarbonate structure, plastic lenses won't break easily in the event of an accident. Easily Formed: The plasticity of plastic headlamp lenses makes it easy to form them into complex shapes using the injection molding process.

Lexus - molded plastics

IMO, I think it possible that the tail lights of KR's vehicle could have been the subject of frequent taps and bumps by the owner/operator where one more bump could have caused pieces to fall out of the housing. However, what I'm not seeing from impact of polycarbonate is the shattering and/or splintering of the pieces as described the the CW. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member