Michael Meyden, 57, arrested for drugging his daughter's three 12 year old friends with a benzodiazepine during sleepover last summer (2023)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hadn’t even thought of that with his daughter. Poor thing. Her childhood has been ruined by this creep. Maybe the best thing would have been for her mom to put her in a different school.
Well the couple was divorced by the end of last year and house was sold as well. Lake Oswego is an affluent area south of Portland Oregon so I'm not sure if she had the resources to stay in the same school district or not.

This is JMO, but sorry, I'm not believing it. You don't drug and then stare and little girls while they sleep. Also, anyone with half a brain (also JMO) has to know that a bunch of young girls are going to giggle, talk, laugh, and have fun well into the night, yet he was OK having the sleepover. It makes me wonder whose idea it was. Did he plant the seeds into his daughters head, and then she really wanted to do it? Things that make you go Hmmmm....

Oregon dad sentenced to 2 years in prison for drugging daughter’s friends at sleepover

Meyden said he “just wanted them to go to bed” so he could go to sleep.

This is JMO, but sorry, I'm not believing it. You don't drug and then stare and little girls while they sleep. Also, anyone with half a brain (also JMO) has to know that a bunch of young girls are going to giggle, talk, laugh, and have fun well into the night, yet he was OK having the sleepover. It makes me wonder whose idea it was. Did he plant the seeds into his daughters head, and then she really wanted to do it? Things that make you go Hmmmm....

Oregon dad sentenced to 2 years in prison for drugging daughter’s friends at sleepover

load of b.s.
glad he's going to prison!

Honestly, I am very, very glad he got a prison sentence. I was worried since "nothing" happened he would get off with a slap on the hand and probation

I think the prison sentence is somewhat lenient. He may not even serve 2 years. He drugged multiple girls. He could have overdosed them or caused liver/kidney damage. His intentions weren't for them to sleep, IMO. They may have ongoing mental trauma.

No worries. I’d just like to know why he wasn’t charged.

I would guess because as a parent, the legal bar is higher. As in, a parent may assert some right to medicate their child, creating a higher bar for prosecution on that point than drugging non-family, which obviously nobody has any business doing.

I would guess because as a parent, the legal bar is higher. As in, a parent may assert some right to medicate their child, creating a higher bar for prosecution on that point than drugging non-family, which obviously nobody has any business doing.
Yes, I understand. Thanks.

I think the prison sentence is somewhat lenient. He may not even serve 2 years. He drugged multiple girls. He could have overdosed them or caused liver/kidney damage. His intentions weren't for them to sleep, IMO. They may have ongoing mental trauma.
Fully agree.

I'm surprised more victims from his past haven't come forward. This can't be his first offense at 57 years old. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back