Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Evidence bombshell was the point of the press conference by the murdered family’s attorney:

>adding that Victoria's hairs are found on some of the dead bodies. <

Chilling Details Revealed About Rex Heuermann's daughter

Have you even seen the pictures and the descriptions?

If its fine why the outrage of the public viewing her art work? If all so innocent and VH’s interest is shared by “many young people”

VH signed her name to the art.

Why then would she be ashamed or angry about these supposedly innocent interests shared by many revelations?

Probably she doesn’t feel like she should be ashamed and isn’t.

> Following Rex Heuermann's first indictment, Victoria was seen wearing a shirt with "a human skeleton." <

I'm concerned for the families of the murdered victims.
VH and AH have their own world in that house they still live in using the crimes for income.

all imo
That wasn't a bombshell, we've known since the bail document that the hair found on Amber was VH's.

BBM

Evidence bombshell was the point of the press conference by the murdered family’s attorney:

If its fine why the outrage of the public viewing her art work? If all so innocent and VH’s interest is shared by “many young people”

Why then would she be ashamed or angry about these supposedly innocent interests shared by many revelations?

> Following Rex Heuermann's first indictment, Victoria was seen wearing a shirt with "a human skeleton." <

VH and AH have their own world in that house they still live in using the crimes for income.

all imo
It's not about her artwork. It is about him implying she was connected to his crimes, particularly AC. She can dress up like a furry, get her freak on, and draw images of Charlie Chaplin without arms. This doesn't prove anything regarding AC's murder.

Except that's not true. Asa's been in the US since she was very young. She may have even been born here. My memory is fuzzy on that. So that makes this account unreliable, to me.
Yeah that was something that stood out to me in JR’s affidavit is that the witness states AE told RH brought her to the US when in fact AE was raised on LI. She also doesn’t speak with an accent according to those who knew her and gave interviews.

One thing I wondered also was what day did Valentine’s Day fall on in 1996? Apparently it was a Wednesday. Would RH and AE really risk having a sex party if they had work the next day? What about their son who possibly had school or lessons the next day? Where was he?

How much of a risk was RH, and AE if she was involved, willing to take by posting their actual home address, where possible previous and future murders would take place, in a popular swinger’s club like the Trapeze?

How much did RH trust AE at that point to involve her in the murders? How certain was he that she wouldn’t slip and confide in her sister, best friend or parents? How did he know she wouldn’t tell the police out of fear for herself and her son? Or in the name of justice? How did he know she wouldn’t hold it over head for the rest of their marriage or life?

How much risks were they willing to take by having two other witnesses leave alive after knowing Karen Vergata was still with them and would heinously be their next murder victim?

RH seems to like the type to compartmentalize his life and not let one aspect of his life, work, family, hobbies and the heinous murders he committed overlap or touch the other.

I still think it is possible that KV could be sadly another victim of RH/LISK but perhaps the tragedy unfolded not exactly in the way LP told it. For example, what if AE had to work the overnight schedule that evening and RH lies and says he would be home late as well she leaves their son with her parents and sister? This could give RH the time, space and opportunity to have the house to himself all night, lure KV into his vehicle before leaving Manhattan and commit his crimes and possibly remove the evidence before going to work or his wife and son get home.

JMO

Last edited:
BBM

all imo
Furries and skeletons on clothing mean nothing, but some of the pictures (not art) shown were too disturbing. I stopped watching and just listened.

I think in order to sue she'd have to prove those weren't her paintings or blog posts and it would up a can of worms!
They were not her paintings or blog posts but he sure made it seem that way. Most of the images were from accounts she followed on Tumblr, no evidence she ever even saw those particular images. She did make the sculpture of the skull and the abstract painting JR claimed displayed a "furry bu++ plug". You can find her actual art by searching the username spelled out in the presser, it's juvenile and nothing like the examples he showed.

It's not about her artwork. It is about him implying she was connected to his crimes, particularly AC. She can dress up like a furry, get her freak on, and draw images of Charlie Chaplin without arms. This doesn't prove anything regarding AC's murder.
BBM
It was about the fact that Rex was not leading a double life. That is what it was about.

After-the-fact knowledge has no bearing on her complicity in her father's alleged crimes. It literally is impossible to be guilty of a crime after it has already been committed.
There is no opinion, in any of my posts to suggest that VH was ever complicit in the activities of her father. My comment is referring to her art and how being exposed to images, websites or even actual photos of victims or seeing the actual torture or the final outcome of a madman’s “projects” would definitely influence her artwork…at the very least subliminally. Even if as a person over 18, she ultimately agreed to assist or participate in these horrific acts, this type of early exposure would not be the daughter’s fault.

They were not her paintings or blog posts but he sure made it seem that way. Most of the images were from accounts she followed on Tumblr, no evidence she ever even saw those particular images. She did make the sculpture of the skull and the abstract painting JR claimed displayed a "furry bu++ plug". You can find her actual art by searching the username spelled out in the presser, it's juvenile and nothing like the examples he showed.
Yeah, I think a big problem is people not understanding how Tumblr works. Most people who have an account, 99.99% of what they 'post' is just other people's content reblogged. Very few have an account where they only post their own content, it's just not how the site operates.

It's an entire site that revolves around that impulse you get to share a meme with someone. Times infinity.

MOO

BBM
It was about the fact that Rex was not leading a double life. That is what it was about.
I'm talking about John Ray implying that she had anything to do with AC's murder. It's literally impossible for her to be guilty of anything to do with that, simply for the fact she was a minor at the time, and thus incapable of having the mental state for guilt.

I found this article that show a few paintings.
Look at the image under the sentence below.
The date on the image is 12-8-23
Another one 11.28.23

She posted this on Tumbler after 7-13-23?

"Victoria's "true self is a very different self," Ray said."

Last edited:
I found this article that show a few paintings.
Wow, I suddenly remembered the tunnel at Gilgo Beach, the goth-like annd gory art, the headstones like a pathway and some creepy artists’ websites that we found back in 2011 or 2012. Fred, anyone else, do you remember this?

There is no opinion, in any of my posts to suggest that VH was ever complicit in the activities of her father. My comment is referring to her art and how being exposed to images, websites or even actual photos of victims or seeing the actual torture or the final outcome of a madman’s “projects” would definitely influence her artwork…at the very least subliminally. Even if as a person over 18, she ultimately agreed to assist or participate in these horrific acts, this type of early exposure would not be the daughter’s fault.
While it is possible that she was exposed to some sort of evidence, I haven't seen any proof. She could have easily been influenced by her peers.

At this point, I'm absolutely not interested in what she has to say.
She's fine.

Look, I am so glad John Ray brought this into the discussion. But I also get why it is disturbing. Sheree is empathetic to VH and there is nothing wrong with empathy.

However, there is something wrong with ignoring relevant facts. VH's interests are relevant. Warwick has a point that it is worth exploring if she has fantasies of doing violence. But if she does not, and her art is simply processing what she has grown up with, but not what she is in danger of doing, it is still relevant to us. Because clearly the family was not unaware of Rex's alleged activities.

That is not a crime. But it tells us there are important potential witnesses. It is being repeated on this thread that Tierney makes an exaggerated point that the family was out of town. Well, by his own recent bail document, the victims were kept alive longer than we hoped. The AC hotel time share charge doesn't time the hotel stay. Purchases in AC do, and they indicate a shorter stay. (And weird purchases traveling as the only parent with young children.) It is also plausible that Rex wanted his family to have a good alibi that they would not bungle, more than he was sneaking around him.

Even if the family were out of town and entirely unaware of the crimes, they'd have to have SOME information. For example, the cover stories given which could lead LE to more clues. What if Rex told them he hit a curb with his truck and needed yo replace the tires. Yet for some reason, he cheated out and bought them used at a junk yard. Wouldn't that (entirely hypothetical) situation be useful to LE?

So why does Tierney insist on over-emphasizing that the family was out of town? Why mention it more than in passing...why not say that the murders charged seem to correspond to the family traveling, so we are interested in any witness who has information about what the suspect did or claimed he did during family vacations?

Tierney is showing hostility to getting all the information.

But back to VH and Sheree. Whatever happened, while it obviously did not leave VH ignorant, it also probably did not leave her unscathed. I am sure the press conference compounded the pain, and Sheree, like all of us, don't want to see VH hurt. But we do want facts.

MOO

BBM
I agree....
There is a high probability she was never complicit in her father's activities.

That said, as a member said earlier, her drawings, her art, her images, her sketches are gory and depict sexualized murderous torturous violence.

Some have details that are reminiscent of the charged murders. A missing shoe. Violence to genitalia post-mortem. An arm cut at the elbow. Marsh grass in the background.

She presumably produced these as a young adult, but the murders happened much earlier, as a member reminded us.

Is it possible to me she looked through her fathers things or was told about her fathers crimes- and she is processing as an artist would?

But obviously, the murders would not be a complete surprise to her

MOO and thank you to a previous member who brought these thoughts to my mind.

not the daughters fault as a child and having been a child myself, I know that it's damm near impossible to hide things in your home from a child. If the parent is distracted or at work or not aware , that child can be unearthing every last bit of your life. with a learning issues brother etc, she may have been left to her own devices.

as an example ...finds the *advertiser censored* stash..finds open files in the cloud, finds bloody things, finds videos, polaroids,
witnesses a murder. How about if Rex is leaving things around for a child to find, pretending it's a game..all of this could be intentional grooming . I would like her to read her writing, I would like to hear a casual discussion of her artwork, I would like to question her. I think at the very least she should be questioned. but lawyers are not going to allow it. Does she have any friends..?

ghastly scene. horrid people. mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member