Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was involved it’s child abuse to the n:th degree.

I’m more concerned she may have been present at earlier murders since that may have been before VH could form long term reliable memories.
The family was out of town for all the murders attributed to RH so far. It is possible that her father's interests had an effect on VH, but we haven't seen any proof of the connection, other than the interests seemingly being normalized.

And you can bet if he did it to his coworker, he did that to his family.

It in no way means his family participated in any of his crimes, just that he was a sadist who liked hurting and scaring others, which we already knew just from the bail documents.

MOO
But, you do see how that means the family "saw nothing, knows nothing" flies out the window?

VH doesn't have to say anything to us. But when people are saying on her behalf she knows nothing that is very different than just insisting on privacy. She might be very harmed by what she knows. But it is simply untrue that she knows nothing.

MOO

I really don't have a problem with this. If we didn't know what rex had done would we have a problem with it?

But, that's the HUGE problem.... we know what RH has done. (or, of course, alleged to have done)... which makes it soo disturbing. Isn't it difficult for most to forget what we have learned from those bail docs AND separate that from the reported VH online accounts?! Maybe not?

jmo

Did JR give any indication of the age of the accounts where this artwork was displayed? I'm really curious how old VH was when she was started drawing these, and since other accounts were allegedly deleted, perhaps this tumblr account is the oldest.

But, you do see how that means the family "saw nothing, knows nothing" flies out the window?

VH doesn't have to say anything to us. But when people are saying on her behalf she knows nothing that is very different than just insisting on privacy. She might be very harmed by what she knows. But it is simply untrue that she knows nothing.

MOO

why? which piece of art proves that she 'knows something'

The family was out of town for all the murders attributed to RH so far. It is possible that her father's interests had an effect on VH, but we haven't seen any proof of the connection, other than the interests seemingly being normalized.
It is questionable that the family was out of town for MBB, or for the whole time she was tortured and murdered. It is questionable that they were out of town for all of JT's torture and murder.

I agree with the child abuse assessment.

MOO

Absolutely. Making a living selling your art is very difficult. There are many romance writers, horror writers, sci-fi writers, mystery writers who are selling genre fiction and keeping food on the table while dreaming of or working on their "great American novel". They are polishing their skills and honing their craft with something that will sell.

Artists probably paint pictures they know there's a market for.

Plus, a good percentage of kids want to rebel and going against the norm with goth dress, or just weird clothing is enough to raise their parents' blood pressure and win the admiration of their friends.

I think Ray's age is showing and he's struck out completely with this. Unfortunately, with the reach of this PC he may have exposed VH to verbal abuse and possibly worse from people willing to believe the worst.

MOO

Do you have any proof that she knows something? In fact that district attorney goes out of his way to stress that they were out of town during the murders

That’s from Hannibal
Season 1
View attachment 510043
It's from one of the storylines in that series where a serial killer is using his college-aged daughter to lure his victims and he displays his kills on the antlers of deer he (or he and his daughter) have hunted. But this particular murder and display was by Hannibal, who was taunting the FBI agent as a copycat of the serial killer that FBI agent was pursuing.

ETA: I don't know if Ray was aware of the link to Hannibal or the associated storyline, but if he was, it was very sneaky of him to have included that particular still photo.

Last edited:
I think the point was to show Rex' control and influence in the family and that he may had created partners-in-crime inside the house. I think it was way over the top and I'm not why John Ray thought the heavy hand was necessary....unless he thinks the family poses a danger to the community? IDK.

jmo
MOO
Brian Laundrie hasd disturbing violent drawings. So many said if he only got help if he only got help, then what happened to Gabby wouldn't have happened. What I find in VH is disturbing, violent, disgusting, not normal, deranged, unsound, unhinged....ect.

No this is not okay, this is unhinged..

Absolutely. Making a living selling your art is very difficult. There are many romance writers, horror writers, sci-fi writers, mystery writers who are selling genre fiction and keeping food on the table while dreaming of or working on their "great American novel". They are polishing their skills and honing their craft with something that will sell.

Plus, a good percentage of kids want to rebel and going against the norm with goth dress, or just weird clothing is enough to raise their parents' blood pressure and win the admiration of their friends.

I think Ray's age is showing and he's struck out completely with this. Unfortunately, with the reach of this PC he may have exposed VH to verbal abuse and possibly worse from people willing to believe the worst.
I am baffled when people think older people, who lived through the 1960s-80s, are shocked by explicit material. And Ray is a lawyer who has worked for years on cases involving SW and serial killers. He's not tender.

jmo

MOO
Isn't it possible that RH showed some of his interests to his family, but not others? For example, if he collected books about serial killers that doesn't make his family necessarily suspicious that he was one. Perhaps he was a horror movie buff. But I wouldn't expect him to be openly into torture *advertiser censored* or gory art (he doesn't appear artistic anyway).

A few of the dismembered paintings would have raised eyebrows even at an art college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30