Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think that is the implication

A child can’t consent to sex and much less to being made to watch or do things of a sexual sadistic nature.

I shudder to think what may have happened to VH. None of that would be her fault.

EXACTLY! At this point, since VH and her brother were minors raised by REH, a monster, they are victims until other evidence proves they later crossed that line. But, even then keep in mind if you were groomed to do so, is not the same as being a willing participant. :(
RH is a monster.

I hope she is.

It is clear she is not hiring an attorney to say the most decent thing, "My client is horrified by the murders her father is accused of. While she (Chose one: believes he is innocent/is shocked at the allegations/is unsure if she has witnessed anything useful), she is cooperating fully with the investigation. She asks for privacy at this time."

She signed a sleazy deal.

MOO

why does she/they need to release a statement that satisfies you? she owes us nothing and is considered a victim

<modsnip - quoted post was removed. >

He <JR> gave his opinions on her art and her peacock deal.

She made her art. She signed the Peacock deal.

Did she grow up as a victim in a house of horrors? Very likely. It is alleged that Rex Heuermann did that to her.

LE resisted solving this case for decades. Only recently with the task force, headed up by a police commissioner who worked with John Ray, did we finally get real progress and an arrest.

If LE correctly investigated LISK and did not tolerate the Jimmy the King culture, John Ray would not be needed.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
He said that her hair wasn't transferred to Amber by RH. Implication being that VH left it herself.

VH was around twelve years of age and not even in the state when Amber was killed.

How else is it meant to be read than he thinks she was involved, when he's saying that along with showing her taste in art?

MOO

If she was involved it’s child abuse to the n:th degree.

I’m more concerned she may have been present at earlier murders since that may have been before VH could form long term reliable memories.

John Ray didn't do this to VH. LE and Macedonio and Mitev did this to VH. Also, there is nothing to sue John Ray about. It's not defamation to draw connections between her work and what her father is accused of doing. Ironically, referencing Mind Hunter, Rex allegedly called his alleged murder scenes "paintings."
Respectfully snipped by me.

There is nothing to sue John Ray about? You sure about that? Because this is legally the very definition of slander.

(1) False statement - a 12 year old was involved in murder.
(2) Published - he has a press conference announcing it for goodness' sakes.
(3) Negligence - did not act with a reasonable level of care; it actually may be malicious.
(4) Damages - reputation.

EXACTLY! At this point, since VH and her brother were minors raised by REH, a monster, they are victims until other evidence proves they later crossed that line. But, even then keep in mind if you were groomed to do so, is not the same as being a willing participant. :(
RH is a monster.
My hunch is Ray is going to go after AH and make her out to be a willing participant (or Stockholm Syndrome participant) who had a hand in grooming VH. I am not saying that is true, but, that is what I'm expecting Ray to do next.

jmo

He gave his opinions on her art and her peacock deal.

She made her art. She signed the Peacock deal.

Did she grow up as a victim in a house of horrors? Very likely. It is alleged that Rex Heuermann did that to her.

LE resisted solving this case for decades. Only recently with the task force, headed up by a police commissioner who worked with John Ray, did we finally get real progress and an arrest.

If LE correctly investigated LISK and did not tolerate the Jimmy the King culture, John Ray would not be needed.

MOO
He also implied that VH's hair on Amber suggested her participation. A literal child who was not in the state at the time.

If she was involved it’s child abuse to the n:th degree.

I’m more concerned she may have been present at earlier murders since that may have been before VH could form long term reliable memories.

Perhaps RH groomed his wife/children into his lifestyle so they would FEAR even reporting him? He could have threatened them...but you were involved. I feel sick writing these words even. An extreme form of SEVERE abuse. They may feel attached to him and fear turning on him.
The PC was interesting but NONE of the ART is visible. What's the point of showing it only to be blurred out?

What about her social media accounts and copyrighting?
I thought if not copyrighted then your account's contents weren't protected.
Whenever there's a shooting etc if available the suspect's media contents are re-posted all the time.

Great question.
Children are snoopy on their own or if he showed it to them on purpose.
Anyone have the article about Heuermann's coworker who claimed Rex called him over to his desk to look at a video and it was of a guy shooting himeself in the head? The coworker said he felt as if Rex did it to see the shock on his face. The article is eluding me right now.

He also implied that VH's hair on Amber suggested her participation. A literal child who was not in the state at the time.

If he believes VH participated (willingly or likely unwillingly) or knew something, I wish Ray had been specific in addressing VH to say, "You were a child. You are a victim of a horrible person in your home. Please see that. Please tell us what you know and have seen over the years. If you need assistance understanding memories, we will help with that."

jmo

Anyone have the article about Heuermann's coworker who claimed Rex called him over to his desk to look at a video and it was of a guy shooting himeself in the head? The coworker said he felt as if Rex did it to see the shock on his face.
And you can bet if he did it to his coworker, he did that to his family.

It in no way means his family participated in any of his crimes, just that he was a sadist who liked hurting and scaring others, which we already knew just from the bail documents.

MOO

What about her social media accounts and copyrighting?
I thought if not copyrighted then your account's contents weren't protected.
Whenever there's a shooting etc if available the suspect's media contents are re-posted all the time.
I am not a copyright lawyer, but Ray was not displaying the artwork as his own and he wasn't making money from it. I think he was within the law showing it.

I'm willing to be corrected, though!

jmo

It's difficult to believe everything that anyone says inside or outside of this case (be they lawyers, victims or anything else). But, what I heard today is horrendously disturbing no matter how many ways I look at it. JMO

Sometimes art reflects life (or death) and sometimes it doesn't.

jmo

If he believes VH participated (willingly or likely unwillingly) or knew something, I wish Ray had been specific in addressing VH to say, "You were a child. You are a victim of a horrible person in your home. Please see that. Please tell us what you know and have seen over the years. If you need assistance understanding memories, we will help with that."

jmo
If Stockholm Syndrome is involved, that approach wouldn’t help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30