CA CA - Kamara Green, 14, left after argument w/mom, inappropriate messages with a man found on her phone, Sacramento, 14 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1720094343594.png

MISSING SINCE:05/14/2024SEX:Female
DOB:08/28/2009RACE:Black
HEIGHT:5' 5"EYES:Brown
WEIGHT:125 lbs.HAIR:Brown
CLOTHING:Black dress, black turtleneck shirt, black stretch pants, and black Crocs sandals
SCARS/MARKS/TATTOO:Discoloration on hands
DENTAL X-RAYS AVAILABLE:No
Kamara Green's date of last contact was May 14, 2024.
Contact
AGENCY:Sacramento County Sheriff's Office
PHONE NUMBER:(916) 874-5115
CASE NUMBER:24-152879

Kayla said her 14-year-old daughter, Kamara Green, had a disagreement with her on Mother’s Day. She took her daughter’s phone and, within 24 hours, the Monterey Trails High School student disappeared.

“The next day someone that was supposedly my daughter called the school police and said that she was OK and in Sacramento. And she also did reach out to my daughter,” Kayla said.

Kayla said the family hasn’t heard from Kamara in seven weeks.

After reviewing messages on her daughter’s phone, Kayla is now fearing the worst.

“I saw that she was talking to a man for at least 8 months and the content was very sexual in nature,” Kayla said.

Community Activist Berry Accius is urging the community to take runaway cases seriously.

“We don’t know what this 14-year-old is doing to survive. Let's really think about that. A 14-year-old Black girl is out somewhere surviving, figuring it out,” Accius said.

Hopefully the FBI is involved and LE is working day-and-night to find her and arrest the predator. I feel for her and her mother and hope she is located safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordanstar
Back