Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To be fair to Brad he doesn't owe "us" anything, I wouldn't have blamed him if like Lucy and the others involved he didn't say anything publically, Who would choose to be torn apart by the facebook and tiktok crazy gangs, if he was my son I'd have told him to stay quiet
That is as maybe, but the fact is Brad is involved and he has told us he was perhaps the last but one person to speak to Jay. They (Brad & Lucy) had the choice to stay quiet but they decided to tell us their version of what happened and as a consequence they will be questioned on this. I do not think that the truth has been told in full. Brad did not say anything until five days after he was said to have spoken to Jay, I would like to know if there were any other conversations that he had with Jay that he has not yet mentioned. I dont think that anything Lucy says can be trusted as she has already lied about the time she left Club Papagayo if the CCTV can be believed. I agree that they could have said 'no comment', but they didn't.

With respect we have no idea if Brad said anything before 5 days or not. I think it’s very likely he told the police about the calls as soon as they asked him.

Also the use of the word ‘quid’ means a thousand pound to a lot of young people these days. It’s changed so 10 quid most likely meant £10,000.

Qassim looks much younger than his years, no wonder Lucy said lads. I wonder if they knew how old these two were. Not sure if it would have had any bearing but just musing really.

You have got to imagine the enormous amount of strain Debbie is under mentally and emotionally I cannot comprehend the torture Jay's mum is going through her life will never be the same ,all the Facebook huns typing behind their anonymity victim blaming and shaming the poor woman does facebook not regulate and delete mentally abusive and bullying posts these people want to pray that the shoe is not on the other foot in their lifetimes, To loose a child in any circumstances is difficult but to be living the unknown is absolutely terrifying and before anyone quotes he wasn't a child we are all our mother's child in our mother's mind no matter our age

people have to report the offensive comments then FB will take action or not depending how serious the comment is

the problem is they may go as far as to shut the group down if they get too many reports and that doesn't help anyone either

This case has me going in circles.

There are so many confusing and conflicting aspects to this entire thing.

Here’s what REALLY makes zero sense to me. If he was talking of stealing a Rolex, well not only is Rolex the watch but it also refers to a branded Extasy. Rolex became really popular in the past couple years but there were also reports of it causing heat exhaustion and death. That entire thought is another “yikes”.

However, the Snapchat photo says he stole an AP which, if we are still speaking of watches, is an Audemars Piguet. If this is the case, these watches are considerably more expensive than Rolexes. They make Rolex look like a baby step. They can be hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The issue I have with this is he states in the same Snapchat that he is going to sell it for 10 quid?!

That’s insane and makes zero sense to me. Why would anyone risk so much for 10 quid?
I just want someone who is following this line of thought to make it make sense to me.

Now, Audemars Piguet (AP) is also a type of ecstasy. This is the only scenario where is would be logical that someone was going to sell “AP for 10 quid”.

I’m still leaning towards the simpler scenario especially because the effects of the drugs, were he on them, could have easily overcome and disabled him while attempting his walk back to his hotel.

But I am curious what other think…. ?
10 quid in this context means £10,000

So do you normally book accomodation under a false name? I find that suspicious but that is my opinion only.

has it been proven it was him who booked it? or could it have been another person who paid for it

It's amazed me from the start how it was the airbnb owner who saw him walking along the road that morning.
Out of everyone else who lives around there, it had to be someone who was connected to the airbnb, not that it matters. It's just a coincidence. But what if it isn't and she knows about the drugs too, if that's why they came there.

is there a lot of other people living around there?

Brad isn't telling us much here, amongst other things I would like to know why it was five days before he told us about the phone call when Jay left the road.

why does he have to 'tell us' anything? he told the police - that's what's important
and he says he only spoke to the press at Jay's Mom's urging

Last edited:
"On Monday,
detectives told a judge they have found
no evidence of a crime
in relation to Jay's disappearance
and are treating it
as a missing persons inquiry.

As is standard procedure in Spain,
the force have reported to a court,
which has opened a routine judicial investigation.

Speaking on Monday,
a judicial source,
speaking on condition of anonymity, said:

'There is no evidence of criminality at this stage in this case.
That’s not to say things won’t change because the case remains open and investigations are ongoing. But right now that’s the situation'."

is there a lot of other people living around there?
Not many, but there was roadworks a few metres away from the cafe and the road has a constant flow of traffic. We also know he walked for about 30 minutes along the road, so it is unusual that no one else appears to have seen him. The houses that are there are also quite close to each other and the owner was woken at 6.00am by noise from the apartment, so also another opportunity where normally a few of the other neighbours would have also heard a noise at 6am.

Another expert
(Army reservist)
talking...

"Jay Slater could be alive somewhere

'drinking rainwater and eating plants',

says private investigator

who urges family

'not to give up hope'

after police ended search 'prematurely'."

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Another expert
(Army reservist)
talking...

who urges family

'not to give up hope'

after police ended search 'prematurely."

Really unlikely.

Another expert
(Army reservist)
talking...

who urges family

'not to give up hope'

All the papers have it.
Indo link has a short video showing the landscape
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jay-slater-tenerife-missing-family--b2573069.html

Another expert
(Army reservist)
talking...

who urges family

'not to give up hope'

let me guess ... he wants them to hire him to search ... :rolleyes:

Not many, but there was roadworks a few metres away from the cafe and the road has a constant flow of traffic. We also know he walked for about 30 minutes along the road, so it is unusual that no one else appears to have seen him. The houses that are there are also quite close to each other and the owner was woken at 6.00am by noise from the apartment, so also another opportunity where normally a few of the other neighbours would have also heard a noise at 6am.
Where has it been reported that the owner was woken up at 6am? Was that by the car and three men turning up?

Where has it been reported that the owner was woken up at 6am? Was that by the car and three men turning up?
It was a brief quote on one of the first days, it will be in the previous thread, but Google now just pulls up all the articles about the mystery men. It wasn’t mentioned as a disturbance, I would imagine it was just the noise of a car pulling up in an area that’s probably super quiet at that time normally.

Another expert
(Army reservist)
talking...

who urges family

'not to give up hope'

after police ended search 'prematurely'."

What rainwater?
The average rainfall in Tenerife during the summer months is 0mm