Found Deceased Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pisa explained: "I've now spoken to an ex-British Army officer who found some sunglasses up there. He was asked not to put them in a plastic bag because of humidity, but to wrap them up in tissue paper, which he did.

"He handed them in and he had to give DNA and his fingerprints. The question is, are they connected to Jay?"

When asked by host Bev Turner what he believes happened to Slater, Pisa added that the mobile phone's ping location could only be possible "if the phone was thrown" into the terrain.

He continued: "We're not obviously being kept up to speed, but he did tell me that he thought where the pin came from was rather surprising because it was really steep to get to, and it was covered in undergrowth and cacti.

Pisa explained: "I've now spoken to an ex-British Army officer who found some sunglasses up there. He was asked not to put them in a plastic bag because of humidity, but to wrap them up in tissue paper, which he did.

"He handed them in and he had to give DNA and his fingerprints. The question is, are they connected to Jay?"

When asked by host Bev Turner what he believes happened to Slater, Pisa added that the mobile phone's ping location could only be possible "if the phone was thrown" into the terrain.

He continued: "We're not obviously being kept up to speed, but he did tell me that he thought where the pin came from was rather surprising because it was really steep to get to, and it was covered in undergrowth and cacti.

Is a pin or ping not triangulated and can only pin point a location not an exact spot

I’m getting vexed with this phone location thing. I use FindMy regularly and it often displays the wrong location, especially in more rural areas.

A friend often shares live location on WhatsApp. The other day she was driving to my house via motorway, yet her location once showed her in a nearby industrial estate and then in a random field.

Honestly, I just don’t know how they can be so certain it’s pinpoint accurate.

What rainwater?
The average rainfall in Tenerife during the summer months is 0mm
tenerife-south-canary-islands.png

Source

If you have castus growing, you won’t find much water…

I’m getting vexed with this phone location thing. I use FindMy regularly and it often displays the wrong location, especially in more rural areas.

A friend often shares live location on WhatsApp. The other day she was driving to my house via motorway, yet her location once showed her in a nearby industrial estate and then in a random field.

Honestly, I just don’t know how they can be so certain it’s pinpoint accurate.
Niece went on a Tinder date so switched her phone location on for obvious reasons.
Imagine how my sister felt when it showed my niece was in the sea just off Beachy Head :D

If you have castus growing, you won’t find much water…
It depends, i live mainland Spain and any agricultural land is watered by an irrigation system, the water is taken from small reservoirs dotted around, they are mostly supplied by collected rainwater, but during times of little rain get topped up by tankers.

Edit by me. Looking it up it seems agriculture around the area of Masca is carried out using water from springs and a gorge in which water runs all year round.

Last edited:
It depends, i live mainland Spain and any agricultural land is watered by an irrigation system, the water is taken from small reservoirs dotted around, they are mostly supplied by collected rainwater, but during times of little rain get topped up by tankers.

Edit by me. Looking it up it seems agriculture around the area of Masca is carried out using water from springs and a gorge in which water runs all year round.
Thanks for looking that up. Next question, how accessible would it be to a lost tourist?

New footage of Ayub Qassim (one of the men from the AirBnB) on stage at MOBO awards​

View attachment 515503
Curiouser and curiouser
Why would a man who works in Tenerife and runs a cannabis cafe need to hire a low key apartment in the mountains for after a night out on the strip ?
He wasn’t using it as a crash pad after taking in the hiking views

Were the beds even slept in?

This doesn't make sense, as surely they would have offered to drive him to his hotel, rather than a long drive back to their rental place.
More likely jay stoke the watch at the club, the two guys offered to “buy it” jay went back with them to get the money, when they arrived they fobbed him off or wouldn’t pay what he wanted and jay realised they were dodgy and took off with his stolen watch before they fleeced him of it…

I don't believe Jay stole the watch either. Judging by the state he was in at the rave do we really think he had the wits about him to steal the watch from the arm of a big burly guy and get away with it !! Those who steal like this are usually skilled at it and have had plenty of practice . These type of thefts are lucrative business for criminals who go to these sort of places for that very purpose. Although more common in the upmarket resorts on Ibiza where the rich and famous go to party. Veronicas strip and Playa de las America are pretty down market .MOO
I think he probably saw an opportunity & took it .. he was nimble and full of over confidence.. the Rolex guy may have really Inebriated at the end of the night.. it may have been loose ..come off in a fight.. you never know.. the drug dealers wouldn’t take from the club.. but they probably tried to smooth talk jay into giving it to them at the air bnb..

Ten hours away from where he's staying with two men who are a decade and more older and when they are both due to check out and fly home the following morning...?
The guys probably said they would give him cash or drugs for the watch at the Airbnb.. then he got there and realised they were full of crap..

It's amazed me from the start how it was the airbnb owner who saw him walking along the road that morning.
Out of everyone else who lives around there, it had to be someone who was connected to the airbnb, not that it matters. It's just a coincidence. But what if it isn't and she knows about the drugs too, if that's why they came there.

I dont get it...why would knowing about drugs place her outside, at that time?

Is that what most people think? Most people will only know what they see in MSM and that would be that the watch, if it exists, was stolen from a nameless Eastern European.
The two men would never do something so stupid as steal from the burly guy, they are older and are known in the area.. they would have the remote airbnb for their drug/cash supply security and to keep out the town/cctv etc they would probably try to weasel it of jay at the airbnb though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper