GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
California, community property state. At this point in time, it is too late.
There is Community Property and there might be...... community property with caveats.

For example, Texas is also a community property state- with a fair number of fine print "buts":

- Tort / lawsuit debt simply does not transfer.
- Inherited assets might be exempt.
- Assets obtained under clearly separate efforts might be exempt.
- Assets obtained prior to the marriage might be exempt.

And....

- Assets not customary to the maintenance of that particular household might be exempt (Convoluted way of saying that if I buy the dream monster Porsche on Monday- then divorce my wife on Friday, she is not responsible for the debt unless.... it can be shown that she has equivelant bling).

My vague understanding is that the "might bes" need to be argued in Court. Of course, Texas is not California. But.... there might be some fine print in CA's community property law as well.

The thing is, MOST people have some struggle at some point in their lives. Even if her early life of poverty and sexual abuse is true, how is that relevant to RG racing her Mercedes, playing car games with her friend’s car, and then leaving 2 children dead in the road?

If anything, her early hardships should serve her well for adapting to prison life.

Wonder if she will be interviewed for Dateline, etc while in prison. Doubt it. I’m sure we won’t see pictures but I bet her physical transformation in prison will be like Lori Vallow once all the injections and fillers wear off.

If she is ever interviewed, it will be a complete "pity party" for RG. I doubt that prison will help her move forward. She probably is in complete denial that she has any problems with impaired driving. Even though, that is why she is incarcerated.

She is also skilled at manipulating people and lying. I would think her repetitive and somewhat ludicrous lies are not surprising to her family. She's likely never taken responsibility for her own actions, and, instead, resorts to crying, denial, and lies compounded by lies.

She is also skilled at manipulating people and lying. I would think her repetitive and somewhat ludicrous lies are not surprising to her family. She's likely never taken responsibility for her own actions, and, instead, resorts to crying, denial, and lies compounded by lies.

I found her daughter's statements regarding her Mother's childhood, disturbing. It almost sounded like a "litany" of excuse for bad behavior, that her mother was "molested" as a child.

Is that something that you would disclose to your daughter? As if something that happened when you are 11 years old, is excuse for bad behavior for your entire life?

I am the last person to be uncaring about abuse. But, it seemed inappropriate for RG to make herself a victim, 50 years later, at a trial when she killed children. There is just no connection for me. Does that mean, she was taking "responsibility"? For something she has denied for years? Or was it just part of her "pity party"?

I found her daughter's statements regarding her Mother's childhood, disturbing. It almost sounded like a "litany" of excuse for bad behavior, that her mother was "molested" as a child.

Is that something that you would disclose to your daughter? As if something that happened when you are 11 years old, is excuse for bad behavior for your entire life?

I am the last person to be uncaring about abuse. But, it seemed inappropriate for RG to make herself a victim, 50 years later, at a trial when she killed children. There is just no connection for me. Does that mean, she was taking "responsibility"? For something she has denied for years? Or was it just part of her "pity party"?

Totally agree. Extremely inappropriate for her to have her daughter have to disclose this extremely personal and irrelevant information in court so that it gets into the court record.

However, we have seen she has no problem co-opting this girl into a bag of lies and false trails. This daughter is an adopted child. In a sad and icky sense, I think RG feels the child owes it to her to be her lackey and promote her lies. Much more so than the son.

I think 15 years without RG around will be good for her.

If as a parent she was open with her children about abuse, then I am not uncomfortable with her kids knowing and discussing it as a mitigating factor. That said, lots of people have suffered from an early age or suffered abused over their lifetime AND if those people committed a crime there are many people who would not see that abuse/suffering as such a mitigating factor that their conviction and sentence would be minimized. It is abhorrent that the judge gave her leeway or even noted that her philanthropy was a reason for a shorter sentence but adding the poor suffering woman who had been abused should get a break is even more frustrating. My heart is with the family who lost so much.

If as a parent she was open with her children about abuse, then I am not uncomfortable with her kids knowing and discussing it as a mitigating factor. That said, lots of people have suffered from an early age or suffered abused over their lifetime AND if those people committed a crime there are many people who would not see that abuse/suffering as such a mitigating factor that their conviction and sentence would be minimized. It is abhorrent that the judge gave her leeway or even noted that her philanthropy was a reason for a shorter sentence but adding the poor suffering woman who had been abused should get a break is even more frustrating. My heart is with the family who lost so much.

I am so jaded and cynical about CSA, abuse, it seems like every single person who has issues with the law, brings up CSA. As a "mitigating" factor.

Here is my insight. Looking at Rebecca Grossman, she is an extreme narcissist. Most likely a narcissistic psychopath with a dark triad with Machiavellianism. At heart, she is a very deeply insecure woman with resentment issues she harbors. She is likely an injustice collector, as many narcissists are. She is willing to throw people under the bus to save herself and get ahead. She likes to paint herself as a victim, which is commonly seen in narcissists and injustice collectors. Grossman is likely to be a constant complainer and as they see themselves as a victim. They are addicted to victimhood. Rebecca Grossman is a very controlling person and wants everything her way.

Rebecca Grossman likely has issues with self-hatred, which translates into body image issues. Grossman is obsessed about her appearance and will do anything to keep her youth. She is very obsessed with social status and a social climber as she needs to be ahead of the game of life of social status. She will do anything for social status to be liked. She wants to be liked, not respected. Being charitable is one way for to climb the social ladder. She wants to get other people involve as a form of control.

Since she has poor coping skills, she turns to alcohol and drugs. They are for her to repress her resentment. She likely has other addiction issues as well. She likely has trouble maintaining relationship with other people. She was having an affair with Scott Erickson. She is likely to be in a unhappy marriage(s). When everything comes crashing down, she uses PR or other things to deflect. In the end, they fail and only worsen her problem.

On these grounds, Rebecca Grossman is most similar to Betty Broderick, Dora Cisneros, Lori Drew, Wanda Holloway, Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Lance Armstrong, Jerry Sandusky, Jimmy Savile, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, OJ Simpson, Charles Manson, Dean Corll, Elliot Rodger, James Holmes, Eric Harris, Nikolas Cruz, Omar Mateen, Stephen Paddock, Jim Jones, Osama bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, Hideki Tojo, and Pol Pot. In many ways, Rebecca Grossman is like them.

Last edited:
What if RG had not been a "socialite"? A woman married to a wealthy doctor? If she had been "plain Jane", driving home from her job at Target? Would that have meant, because she hadn't been doing "charity fundraisers", that she would have been sentenced to 2 15 year terms?

So much for people being treated equally under the law.

What if RG had not been a "socialite"? A woman married to a wealthy doctor? If she had been "plain Jane", driving home from her job at Target? Would that have meant, because she hadn't been doing "charity fundraisers", that she would have been sentenced to 2 15 year terms?

So much for people being treated equally under the law.
In this case, I think it all comes out about the same. I think a normal person would have taken a plea. RG dragged this out (and prolonged the Iskander's pain) and didn’t get much for her money and effort. I don't think this judge would have given anyone a harsher sentence. While it’s not nearly enough, I imagine RG is shocked she couldn’t buy her way out of jail. It seems like she received special treatment, but the jury got it right despite that.

I know California isn't exactly known for taking a "tough on crime" stance but this is extremely lenient. Actually, the entire court proceedings and trial have been exceedingly kind towards RG. This crash was not caused by the car failing or a medical condition: she was street racing her Mercedes on busy public roads while intoxicated. There is absolutely no way to beat around that bush.

I also have to ask…what if she had been an average middle class lady who was involved in charities? You don’t have to be massively wealthy to do that. Is this judge just a big bleeding heart for all the wrong reasons? Did he just feel that bad for the Grossman kids having their cruddy mother behind bars? Sure, it is technically “15 years to life” but will she even serve the first full 15? MOO.

Looking at Rebecca Grossman, I can see a cold demeanor in her. It looks similar to someone like Bryan Kohberger, Adam Lanza, Elliot Rodger, Mohamed Atta, and Lori Drew. I can sense they have a lot of anger in them. Looks like Grossman had a lot of procedures done on her, from botox to plastic surgery to keep her "youth". She is deathly afraid aging. She is consumed by fear and has an inferiority complex, which consumes the likes of her. She likes to see herself as a victim. She is very self-serving, like them. She is likely to be a constant complainer as she unhappy and is likely in a unhappy marriage.

Rebecca Grossman
Rebecca-Grossman-min.jpg

Bryan Kohberger and Adam Lanza
974234d0-899e-11ed-8a7f-0be38a83d0de_800_420.jpeg

Elliot Rodger
761px-ElliotRodgerDriverLicense.jpg

Mohamed Atta
Mohamed_Atta.jpg

Lori Drew
4887865bef242d42b58d97319162b794.jpg

Last edited:
Nancy Iskander's interview, she thinks RG did not get enough time.

I am not going to put down Nancy Iskander, as she has been put through a terrible experience. Made worse by RG's denial.

That being said, Nancy Iskander did say that, "The decision is in the Judge's hands". If she had wanted both charges, to run consecutively, why didn't she express this? I feel badly for her.

I am not going to put down Nancy Iskander, as she has been put through a terrible experience. Made worse by RG's denial.

That being said, Nancy Iskander did say that, "The decision is in the Judge's hands". If she had wanted both charges, to run consecutively, why didn't she express this? I feel badly for her.

Her victim impact statement at sentencing might be where sbe expressed this. Most victims ask the judge to give a higher sentence, maximum sentence.

I don't know if she did, I am just guessing she did.

RG's birthday, 61 years old.

Information in this:

No mug shot will be released. I REALLY object to this. (How is this equal treatment? She has been convicted of 4 felony counts, including two counts of murder. She is no better than anyone else in the California penal system and should have her mug shot posted just as a regular inmate.)

There are 3 options where she may be sent to serve out her sentence. It will take 2-4 weeks to place her in one.

Daily Mail is notorious for posting false statements and overinterpreting things.

I am very touched, too by what Nancy Iskander said about the judge treated this tragedy by sentencing Grossman as if she had only killed one child when she killed both of them. That's EXACTLY the point. The recklessness and pure disregard for safe and prudent behaviour didn't kill one child and leave the other untouched. It was so extreme that both boys were killed. I, too, echo Nancy Iskander's anger about the lenient sentence.

Nevertheless, here is a piece today about RG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back