Recovered/Located LA - Erin, 4 (deceased) & JB, 6, (safe) mother Callie Brunett killed & children missing, missing 2012 black Chrysler 200, Loranger, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My guess.... just a guess.... she was alive and at mcd earlier. The Amber alerts went out. I think he did to them what he wanted and then killed the baby. I suspect he was going to abuse J one more time and then do the same to her. We have seen it too many times.

I have so many words for this disgusting piece of monster trash but I will stop here.
Oh my heart : (

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the older girl being “alive and well” Fox8 news said she did have injuries and was taken to the hospital so I assume they mean she was like not critically injured. JMO since I have no link I’m just watching the news.

Edit: they said her grandmother was on her way as well thankfully.

Regarding the older girl being “alive and well” Fox8 news said she did have injuries and was taken to the hospital so I assume they mean she was like not critically injured. JMO since I have no link I’m just watching the news.

Edit: they said her grandmother was on her way as well thankfully.
Yeah, exactly. I know its just a saying, but I think it makes people envision no abuse or physical harm. What they mean is she had a less damaging fate than her mom and baby sister. That's as far as I will give the monster.

If she was reported missing last night why didnt anyone check her home first?
she is an adult woman. my understanding which could be wrong - her parents reported being unable to reach her. They (LE I am assuming) went to her house where nobody answered the door and her car wasn't there. No sign of anything unusual. It was assumed she was not at home. The following day her father entered her home and found the crime scene.

Sounds like he had a relationship with CB?

"A white male was wanted for questioning in a domestic violence incident that happened at the time of the abduction, when the mother was found dead was the suspect in the Amber Alert.

Police said that it is unclear what the man’s relation to the children is."

Daniel Callahan was captured on Boozier Drive in Jackson after a chase.

According to Wade, 4-year-old Erin Brunett was found deceased in a wooded area. Her sister, 6-year-old JB, was taken to a Jackson hospital for treatment.
[snip]
Wade said Jackson police have contacted the Human Trafficking Divisions of the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) and Hinds County have been contacted to assess the scene.
1 child dead, 1 alive after Louisiana Amber Alert suspect captured in Mississippi

Jackson Police Chief Joseph Wade said after Callahan was arrested, a JPD officer found the body of 3-year-old Erin in the area of McCluer Road, near Boozier Drive. Wade said the child's body was not buried, and her sister, 6-year-old J (redacted by me), was found alive a few feet away.

He tried to do away with the children by taking them into this wooded area," Wade said. "Thank God that at least one of the children survived. My understanding is that the grandparents are enroute to Jackson, Mississippi, to see about that baby."

Wade said the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation's human trafficking division has been contacted.

"Based on the crime scene, what it looks like, this may be the place where there has been some human trafficking done," Wade said. "We see cages, small animal cages. This is very, very disturbing to me as a police chief and as a father to witness and see what I saw."

Callahan's truck was found behind a house at McCleur and Boozier.

https://www.wapt.com/article/louisiana-mother-dead-children-missing/61099665
Snipped by me

If he took them to a human trafficking place, he didn't just get the info for that place while driving from LA to MS. He had to have previously known about it or known someone that knew where it was. Which tells me that he'd probably been doing this for awhile. It may even be the reason he killed Callie.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back