Recovered/Located LA - Erin, 4 (deceased) & JB, 6, (safe) mother Callie Brunett killed & children missing, missing 2012 black Chrysler 200, Loranger, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From watching the report. It looks like that wooded area and the trailer in the video are on Hoover St in Jackson, between McAdo St & Broadview St. I think I can see a black cage from street view, behind like a 4' chainlink fence.

If he took them to a human trafficking place, he didn't just get the info for that place while driving from LA to MS. He had to have previously known about it or known someone that knew where it was. Which tells me that he'd probably been doing this for awhile. It may even be the reason he killed Callie.
Agreed. 100%. Due to some things that have been going on in Hinds Co. the last month or so, I will be waiting to see how this connects. They better secure him and get as much info as they can before his associates take care of him. There is no way that guy is the brains behind an operation and there is no way they'll let him survive long enough to tell all. JMO.

Agreed. 100%. Due to some things that have been going on in Hinds Co. the last month or so, I will be waiting to see how this connects. They better secure him and get as much info as they can before his associates take care of him. There is no way that guy is the brains behind an operation and there is no way they'll let him survive long enough to tell all. JMO.

I screwed up and put the wrong place in the beginning. I think this is where they found them according to the footage.

1718318688954.png

Are they other missing kids in the area?? The chief may be getting ahead of himself.
This is an awful situation. :(
There was an Amber Alert a few weeks back for a missing 9 year old boy. He was found the very next day (still in Jackson) by an FBI task force. Then another two after that. All were found. There was a thread here. I had noted that I wondered why the FBI had been called in so soon. It really makes me wonder. I think the chief knows exactly what he saw. There was also some other "business" the FBI was doing that day in Jackson and now my brain is really goin hmmm. The city is circling the drain on a massive scale, I am sad to say. I hope they get those responsible, no matter how high up the chain they have to go.

I was referring to Louisiana, where they are from. (do we know whether EB was killed in LA or MS yet?)
Gotcha. I believe he was seen with both girls at a McDonald's and by the time they caught up with him he only had one. Do we know which state that McDonald's was in? I had thought I had read it was in Mississippi but now cannot find that info so maybe I read that into to what I was reading.

Gotcha. I believe he was seen with both girls at a McDonald's and by the time they caught up with him he only had one. Do we know which state that McDonald's was in? I had thought I had read it was in Mississippi but now cannot find that info so maybe I read that into to what I was reading.
It was in McComb, Mississippi

It’s right off interstate 12. About 2 hrs from CB’s home

It was in McComb, Mississippi

It’s right off interstate 12. About 2 hrs from CB’s home
Thank you. Very famliar with McComb. It's I-55 though. Well, no matter where he goes to prison, whether or not he gets the death penalty, neither Angola or Parchman will be kind. He will beg for the DP after going to either place.

"Based on the crime scene, what it looks like, this may be the place where there has been some human trafficking done," Wade said. "We see cages, small animal cages. This is very, very disturbing to me as a police chief and as a father to witness and see what I saw."
What crime scene? The house, the vehicle, the dump site? Where were the cages?
tia
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14