Recovered/Located LA - Erin, 4 (deceased) & JB, 6, (safe) mother Callie Brunett killed & children missing, missing 2012 black Chrysler 200, Loranger, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was the deceased mom's ex-boyfriend? He looks like a drug addict.
View attachment 510208
Yes. But from her fb, it seems like she has been single since before Christmas. He looks different from the other photos I've seen. I am with you on drug user!! I haven't checked any criminal past. That might be interesting.

Thank you. Very famliar with McComb. It's I-55 though. Well, no matter where he goes to prison, whether or not he gets the death penalty, neither Angola or Parchman will be kind. He will beg for the DP after going to either place.
You’re right. My bad. From LA you take the exit I-55 from I-12. Small little Southern town.

According to our sister station WLBT in Jackson, authorities say they are searching for a possible female accomplice.

“This individual has used this location to traffic and abduct children. We want to ensure that he and anyone else involved are prosecuted for this act,” he stated. He assured that the crime scene would be meticulously investigated, saying, “We’re going to work this crime scene with a scalpel, not a sledgehammer.”

And this ^^^^^

Wow

Sure hope so.
Where does the pic of him with short hair blue background come from
Thx. can match it up with the crime scene footage shown in the video clip here
Mother and child dead, suspect in custody
its the blue house with all the junk in the front. You can match it up with the fence, white mailbox, red hazard light or whatever you call it sticking up, and the electric pole with caution tape. All of this is on google maps (except the pole doesn’t have caution tape)

An LE lady walks down the driveway towards the blue house during the news video

Where does the pic of him with short hair blue background come from

its the blue house with all the junk in the front. You can match it up with the fence, white mailbox, red hazard light or whatever you call it sticking up, and the electric pole with caution tape. All of this is on google maps (except the pole doesn’t have caution tape)

An LE lady walks down the driveway towards the blue house during the news video
The photo was in news articles, so im guessing released by police. It def looks like a Louisiana driver's license photo.

The photo was in news articles, so im guessing released by police. It def looks like a Louisiana driver's license photo.
Yes! The blue background! Could tell it was an official photo of some sort, but not a mugshot. Couldn’t put my finger on it. I think you are correct. It looks to be a Louisiana DL photo

According to WLBT in Jackson, authorities say they are searching for a possible female accomplice.
[snip]
“You don’t want to see that. As a police chief, you don’t want to see that. As a father, to see this baby on the ground that has lost her life.” He continued, “This is an innocent 4-year-old child that’s no longer with us because of the actions of a coward. A coward who took this child from her family, who killed their mother supposedly and brought these children to Jackson, Mississippi, and took this child’s life.”
Mother, daughter found dead; suspect arrested, possible accomplice at-large

don't mind me, just catching up. want to be able to find these links later.

This is going to be really bad.

Mother, daughter dead, other daughter rescued but who knows what she’s been through. One can only imagine.

How some people can be so incredibly evil is beyond me. The monsters exist but it is beyond my comprehension to do this to children.

MOO

Agreed. 100%. Due to some things that have been going on in Hinds Co. the last month or so, I will be waiting to see how this connects. They better secure him and get as much info as they can before his associates take care of him. There is no way that guy is the brains behind an operation and there is no way they'll let him survive long enough to tell all. JMO.
I had no idea! MIssissippi ranks number one for rate of human trafficking in the US! I would have NEVER guessed that. Never.

Human Trafficking Statistics By State 2024
F4BB4F8D-A2CC-4C9A-A5B7-AA26170DEB63.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14