Recovered/Located LA - Erin, 4 (deceased) & JB, 6, (safe) mother Callie Brunett killed & children missing, missing 2012 black Chrysler 200, Loranger, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
in looking at the last two posts made to her FB page (made 1 day ago) I do believe she posted them. The are very much in line with her posts in previous monthsa bout a blessing is coming your way, money is coming your way, etc.

in looking at the last two posts made to her FB page (made 1 day ago) I do believe she posted them. The are very much in line with her posts in previous monthsa bout a blessing is coming your way, money is coming your way, etc.
The last two posts on her page were made Tuesday, June 11 between 8:30 and 8:45 pm. Her family noticed her missing on Wednesday, but her father didn’t go to check her home until this morning, which is when he found her body. Sounds like the murder and kidnapping happened Tuesday night after 8:45 pm. IMO

What bittersweet news... I saw the AMBER Alert and hoped for the girls' safety. I pray J didn't go through any violence at the hands of the killer, but I sadly doubt it.

Rest in peace, Erin and Callie.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang it!!! I am so relieved that JB survived this ordeal. What a coward to kill a young mother and a 4 year old child.

Erin Burnett, 3, was found dead in Jackson, Mississippi.
[snip]
The suspect was identified as Daniel Callahan. He has been arrested, authorities said.
One of two Tangipahoa Parish girls abducted found dead, authorities say

more details on the manhunt and suspect in the article

Callahan had previously dated Callie. He was spotted in Missippi with both girls at a McDonalds. He was taken into custody but only one girl was with him. He then led LE to the younger girl's body in the woods.

Why would he kill that little girl? What possible reason? Obviously he’s crazy. Just trying to figure out why. I’m assuming the girls saw what he did to their mom….
Or maybe they didn’t and she just missed her mom.

Would she not stop crying? Was she not capable of listening to his instructions/not “talking” in public?

This is so awful. JB now has no mother and no sister :(

If it was for any of the reasons above, i imagine J was trying to convince her baby sister to “play along” in fear of their lives. Poor baby just didn’t understand and wanted her mom.

Alive and well is certainly relative, isn't it. She might be alive,but she most certainly is not "well". This was no joy ride around town. Poor baby. I can only.imagine what she saw and went through.
I thought the same thing

I’m wondering if they put that to imply that she wasn’t physically or sexually assaulted?? Or maybe it was just a poor word choice. They maybe should have said physically unharmed

Erin Burnett, 3, was found dead in Jackson, Mississippi.
[snip]
The suspect was identified as Daniel Callahan. He has been arrested, authorities said.
One of two Tangipahoa Parish girls abducted found dead, authorities say

more details on the manhunt and suspect in the article

Callahan had previously dated Callie. He was spotted in Missippi with both girls at a McDonalds. He was taken into custody but only one girl was with him. He then led LE to the younger girl's body in the woods.
Omg so the little one was alive earlier today. My heart is so broken

Why would he kill that little girl? What possible reason? Obviously he’s crazy. Just trying to figure out why. I’m assuming the girls saw what he did to their mom….
Or maybe they didn’t and she just missed her mom.

Would she not stop crying? Was she not capable of listening to his instructions/not “talking” in public?

This is so awful. JB now has no mother and no sister :(

If it was for any of the reasons above, i imagine J was trying to convince her baby sister to “play along” in fear of theyr lives. Poor baby just didn’t understand and wanted her mom.
My guess.... just a guess.... she was alive and at mcd earlier. The Amber alerts went out. I think he did to them what he wanted and then killed the baby. I suspect he was going to abuse J one more time and then do the same to her. We have seen it too many times.

I have so many words for this disgusting piece of monster trash but I will stop here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back