WI WI - James Yoblonski, 13, took family's car, found on USH 12, may be in Devil's Lake State Park area, Baraboo, 12 Jun 2023 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

June 14, 2024

The balloons’ messages conveyed love for James and wishes for his return. William Yoblonski said he has had a lack of sleep over the past year and his two sons have dealt with anger management issues due to their grief over James’ disappearance.

“We miss you James, and we would love to have you back,” Will Yoblonski (brother) said.

Ryan Yoblonski (brother) said James was acting “a little odd” before leaving shortly after midnight on June 12, 2023, but he figured it was just James “growing up.” Ryan said he is annoyed that James did not talk to any family members about possible plans for leaving.

“That night, I was talking to my friend on my watch using FaceTime audio until about 10:30,” Ryan said. “I was fast asleep by the time he decided to open the door and walk out the door. If I wasn’t (asleep), I probably would have been able to stop him.”
He said plays Call of Duty Mobile on his phone to help cope with his brother’s disappearance.

More at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30
Back