Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jay Slater ended up back at Airbnb with two older British men because 'all his friends had left him' - as detective slams Spanish cops for closing investigation 'early' to protect tourism on the island

He had an apartment right nearby to return to which he was sharing with Brad. Utter nonsense MOO

1. When exactly was Jay reported missing?

2. Why did Jay go back to the Airbnb?

3. Why did Jay leave the Airbnb?

4. Who else was at the Airbnb?

5. Was the theft of a Rolex significant?

6. Why do Jay's friends' statements not stack up?

7. Why have Spanish police refused help from British counterparts?

8. Is Jay's past relevant?

9. Why have the Spanish police called off the search for Jay?

10. Why has the case captured the public imagination?

That's why I don't understand why they need permission from the Scottish Police. I agree that it would make more sense if they had to have permission from the Spanish police.
It is Paul Arnott who has claimed that Scottish Mountain Rescue are waiting for 'permission from the Scottish Police' to travel to Tenerife. I wouldn't believe a word of it.

Why would this person like to be dragged into this Media frenzy??

She did what she thought was right,
was allegedly helpful in emergency
and surely was questioned by Police.

Staying anonymous and avoiding Press like a plague
is the most sensible decision.

JMO

MOO.
I unfortunately agree with this.

I hope I would be proactive in trying to help someone locate a missing person.

I would cooperate fully with LE.

Now that I have seem how many cases unwind, I’d avoid the 5-minute-fame spotlight because it can turn into years of being scrutinized…even if my actions had nothing to do with someone’s disappearance.

“It’s suspicious” “Something doesn’t add up” “She looks smug - angry - hungry - seething - pious - drunk - hungover” “why is she smirking is it duper’s delight” “Look she is turtling” “maybe she ran over him panicked transported and hid the body sent fake pics from his phone then joined the search to cover it up”

Good grief it makes me anxious even contemplating it!!
JMO.

Describing the complexities involved in organising such a deployment, Mr Arnott added: "In regard to the whole situation guys, basically they do want to come out, they can't just fly over, it's not as simple as that. For them to actually come over they need to have permission from Scotland Police. That's how it works, so right now we're trying to get permission, we're trying to get authority from Scotland Police and we'll see what happens."

Screenshot_20240704_191112_Chrome.jpgit has been mentioned that jay went to buy cigarettes but not known where he would have bought them so a couple of questions arise from this for me Did he buy the cigarettes? and if so where? and is there another witness to seeing him buy them ? If he didn't manage to get them why would you walk for potentially 10/11 hours over waiting 2 hours for a bus ,being a smoker of cigarettes myself I know if I don't have enough smokes to do me I'm taking the quickest route to get them before the craving sets in I wonder was he a social smoker only smoked when drinking or did he smoke everyday

Describing the complexities involved in organising such a deployment, Mr Arnott added: "In regard to the whole situation guys, basically they do want to come out, they can't just fly over, it's not as simple as that. For them to actually come over they need to have permission from Scotland Police. That's how it works, so right now we're trying to get permission, we're trying to get authority from Scotland Police and we'll see what happens."

Is Arnott still out there?
Did he not make very public criticisms of the Spanish police?

Cos that's exactly how not to do something.

No because everything and everyone is not suspicious.
They become suspicious only if and when a trustworthy media source says so or law enforcement. Not tabloids and not sensationalists.
So do you normally book accomodation under a false name? I find that suspicious but that is my opinion only.

I didn't say he was, but why would he state this about Scottish Mountain Rescue Team needing permission? It's not like this couldn't be verified by them. Unless the Scottish Mountain Rescue team are not reliable either?

I suspect that Scottish Mountain Rescue know nothing about these alleged plans to head to Tenerife and that it's all being made up on the spot by Paul Arnott.

I've tweeted Scottish Mountain Rescue with a link the the story and asked for comment. Not expecting to hear anything back, but at least they're aware of it.

A number of ex Lochaber Mountain Rescue volunteers are good friends of my family, so I take it a little personally when some TikTok fraud starts volunteering their help abroad.

Why wouldn't SMR be making this statement themselves? Why is it coming from Paul Arnott's TikTok? The guy is a fool.

Edit: here is Paul Arnott's statement. Not made to MSM, simply taken by MSM verbatim from his Social media. Again, why have SMR not even made a single reference to Jay Slater or Tenerife? Or Paul Arnott for that matter? It feels to me as if they're distancing themselves from him.
I'm Scottish myself, and I've never ever heard of an NGO needing police permission to leave the country. Again, this man is a fool.

Last edited:
So do you normally book accomodation under a false name? I find that suspicious but that is my opinion only.
You are talking about two people the Spanish police checked out, I can assure you they would have looked at more than their guest registration.
They would have checked their passports and had Lancashire police back up had they needed to dig deeper.

They didn't do a runner afaik.

It doesn't matter what I do..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordanstar