Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she say this before or after she said and wrote to Le docs that she saw her that morning getting ready for school!??

She couldn’t “remember” if she had told MS she’d pick her up that day. And didn’t see her leave the school when she was usually first / one of the first kids out. Let that sink in. She didn’t see her kid come out which was unusual. So she left and went to gran’s office?? How the hell would Ms have got to the office if JS didn’t see her leave the building??? And beat her there no less given how long JS was sat outside waiting???
yes, right.....and....there it is...the BS. it doesnt matter if she told Madeline whether or not she was picking her up or not picking her up...she was an hour early and the odds of not seeing her come out and then makes an assumption she WALKED to her gm's ...its nonsensical she chose to drive all around and then calls her friend(s) instead of checking with adults inside of the school while the school was active and open.

JS avoided one on one personal contact with school personnel. JS avoided calling 911 herself. JS lied to LE right out of the starting gate by saying she saw her daughter getting dressed at 8am. the most crucial element, timeframe, and she lied...she did not see her getting dressed...but did she see something else concerning Madeline?????

Warning - graphic forensic discussion

This Forensic Pathologist on the Court TV Show answered Vinnie's question about the time of death. MS was still seen slumping in the car and still limp being moved to the trunk. She thinks MS most likely died closer to that morning. Rigor mortis usually starts 2-3 hrs. after death, depending on the environment, but leaving the condo complex the body was not stiff yet. :eek: Gray Hughes has questioned if perhaps MS was not dead yet in the videos, and maybe just drugged at that point.
1718339811075.png
After approximately 2 to 6 hours, rigor mortis sets in, which peaks about 12 hours after death, but can last 24 to 84 hours post-mortem. After rigor mortis comes another (final) wave of muscle relaxation called secondary flaccidity.

The body was in the car the longest amount of time before being put in the field. The car should have the most evidence. A lot of time went by before her body was found, over 100 hrs., and that explains the decomp.
1718340072098.png
1718340136317.png

JS avoided one on one personal contact with school personnel. JS avoided calling 911 herself.
yet in the police reports she tells them she called 911. What I don't get is why they both lie about things that can be confirmed ? Maybe they dont think people will check.
Avoided face to face contact and emailed people instead, when the principal called she was too chipper for me. " Oh hi principal, Im good, how are you" you're good really? and I dont think id waste time asking the principal, how she was either. I dont think I'd care.

Last edited:
Court TV Show -- June 13, 2024, Thursday
View attachment 510200
View attachment 510196
View attachment 510204
^^^ MOO, like I said, he wasn't there for Jen. He was there for Madeline.
View attachment 510201
New Insight Into Stephan Sterns And Madeline Soto's Relationship - New documents offer more insight as we continue to learn more about what the dynamic was between Stephan Sterns and his alleged victim, Madeline Soto. Soto once told a school counselor that Sterns made her 'uncomfortable.' (6/13/24)​

I saw that pausing the docs on another stream....Madeline's friend stating she was always on the phone with SS....and she loved him. but we dont have a specific timeframe about her feelings for him...because another interview she revealed she was uncomfortable and complained about him.

when I read that statement about her loving him, it made ME uncomfortable because then it felt to me that Madeline became a rival and JS simply would not eliminate him from their lives. (fill in the blanks as to why, IMO so many reasons are plausible) Madeline could have been using SS as her weapon against her mom off and on, but then her emotions changed, she's maturing, and she was now against both of them.....

reasons I can think of as to why she was murdered: she refused SS and fought; or: she missed her monthly in January. (Im not referencing the friend comments of talking about being late, no timeframe); then, there's this: she was disappointed about her thin party attendance and the gift situation which may have resulted in finally ready to spill all while in a state of anger to get back at JS and SS. Madeline didnt have a lifeboat, not even an inner tube, she was navigating so many physical and emotional events by herself. IMO

yet in the police reports she tells them she called 911. What I don't get is why they both lie about things that can be confirmed ? Maybe they dont think people will check.
Avoided face to face contact and emailed people instead, when the principal called she was too chipper for me. " Oh hi principal, Im good, how are you" you're good really? and I dont think id waste time asking the principal, how she was either. I dont think I'd care.
and her ringer was turned off on her phone...on vibrate while her child is MISSING??????

Could he have drugged her and she was unconscious but not dead? He knew he would have a lot of explaining to do if he called paramedics and didn’t know what to do.
This is jmho scenario:
After he assaulted her he realized he went too far and gave her too much (insert random drug he takes). He notices she’s barely breathing and it’s early morning like 5/6 am. He wakes up JS. Asks what to do. Doesn’t necessarily tell her about the SA, but that MS was having trouble sleeping and he gave her xyz and it was too much. Starts whimpering and whining.

He might have said something like I’m going to go to prison; They will think I killed her. JS tells him to take MS downstairs and they slip her out of JS window (the croc left behind ) and JS goes on with her day “normally” giving SS time to hide MS and clean up room#4. SS can’t leave with her too early so he puts her in the front seat of the car to go to Mc Donald’s. Somewhere along the way he strangles her. Maybe it was in the house, maybe in the car? Maybe this is why the police didn’t know exactly when. Maybe JS thought she was just unconscious and they could blame it on a stranger.
All jmho.

I saw that pausing the docs on another stream....Madeline's friend stating she was always on the phone with SS....and she loved him. but we dont have a specific timeframe about her feelings for him...because another interview she revealed she was uncomfortable and complained about him.

when I read that statement about her loving him, it made ME uncomfortable because then it felt to me that Madeline became a rival and JS simply would not eliminate him from their lives. (fill in the blanks as to why, IMO so many reasons are plausible) Madeline could have been using SS as her weapon against her mom off and on, but then her emotions changed, she's maturing, and she was now against both of them.....

reasons I can think of as to why she was murdered: she refused SS and fought; or: she missed her monthly in January. (Im not referencing the friend comments of talking about being late, no timeframe); then, there's this: she was disappointed about her thin party attendance and the gift situation which may have resulted in finally ready to spill all while in a state of anger to get back at JS and SS. Madeline didnt have a lifeboat, not even an inner tube, she was navigating so many physical and emotional events by herself. IMO
If she was gonna spill, I don’t know why she would have let her aunt take her home before doing so? I have wondered if MS didn’t know SS was going to be there. Maybe JS knew and didn’t mention it or maybe SS just showed up. I wonder if she didn’t expect him, she may have become angry toward him or her mum and it escalated? But then nothing we have seen suggests a commotion heard by neighbours which makes me think that perhaps there wasn’t a big fight. Or an accidental fall. I noticed the forensics in the grey Hughes video mentioned her neck both left and right side so I believe strangled was the likely cause of death. Could she have been asleep when he killed her?

Could he have drugged her and she was unconscious but not dead? He knew he would have a lot of explaining to do if he called paramedics and didn’t know what to do.
This is jmho scenario:
After he assaulted her he realized he went too far and gave her too much (insert random drug he takes). He notices she’s barely breathing and it’s early morning like 5/6 am. He wakes up JS. Asks what to do. Doesn’t necessarily tell her about the SA, but that MS was having trouble sleeping and he gave her xyz and it was too much. Starts whimpering and whining.

He might have said something like I’m going to go to prison; They will think I killed her. JS tells him to take MS downstairs and they slip her out of JS window (the croc left behind ) and JS goes on with her day “normally” giving SS time to hide MS and clean up room#4. SS can’t leave with her too early so he puts her in the front seat of the car to go to Mc Donald’s. Somewhere along the way he strangles her. Maybe it was in the house, maybe in the car? Maybe this is why the police didn’t know exactly when. Maybe JS thought she was just unconscious and they could blame it on a stranger.
All jmho.
I don’t know why they’d even consider using a window to take her to the car? At her weight I would think this might be more difficult than just taking her to the car by carrying her. Maybe whatever he did to kill her happened in the car and not in the house?

I don’t know why they’d even consider using a window to take her to the car? At her weight I would think this might be more difficult than just taking her to the car by carrying her. Maybe whatever he did to kill her happened in the car and not in the house?
Could she have still been alive when they left the townhouse? Then she could've just walked out the door with him on her own. That would explain how he was able to murder her with no one knowing about it, when there were multiple people under the same roof at the time.

SS having his father’s phone and car IMO seems possibly an element of premeditation? Of what is not clear. MOO
I guess. However, he didn't have a job and was that grown man kid, the son probably always needing something, so it could've just been him being loser son. Maybe his parents were used to him always taking, using, and being a free loader. JMO though. @I am not Sherlock H., I respect your thoughts, and I'd just like to hear what else you think might point to this being a premeditated crime.
Exactly what I was going to say! I am leaning way towards premeditation. MOO!
Why? Please @Nattyj1991, I honestly want to know why some people see this as premeditative. Do you think he borrowed his Dad's car and went there with the idea he was going to kill MS? Please, I'd love to see it from your angle. Could you share why you say that?

MOO, but he did everything wrong. LE has almost a complete trail of him fumbling around. They have him on several cameras with a limp body in his car, even putting it in the trunk. His alibi story makes no sense, and screams made-up lies. He dumped her backpack and computer before he even made the school trip which right there sunk his boat. He disregarded every camera pointed at him, made unnecessary trips, driving around with a dead body in his car. Wow, if this was the best he could do to cover up a premeditated murder, I have to say then that he's much stupider than the average stupid. I'm glad he made so many stupid mistakes though. All MOO

I guess. However, he didn't have a job and grown man was the kid probably always needing something, so it could've just been him being loser son. JMO I respect your thoughts, I'd just like to hear what else you think might point to this being a premeditated crime.

Question: if they say strangulation alone could be considered premeditated, then what does dumping her back pack in a dumpster say if not "she wont be needing that anymore" Would it make a difference if she was still alive at that point?

Could she have still been alive when they left the townhouse? Then she could've just walked out the door with him on her own. That would explain how he was able to murder her with no one knowing about it, when there were multiple people under the same roof at the time.
The only reason that doesn't fit is the backpack being dumped at 0730 on the 26th. How can you dump the backpack when she's still alive? Or how does that sequence happen?

Unless it was like a let's run off together, throw your backpack away and we will drive away to --------, and then he kills her? Then comes back to the condo complex to pretend he dropped her off at school?

Aaaagh none of this makes sense.

Question: if they say strangulation alone could be considered premeditated, then what does dumping her back pack in a dumpster say if not "she wont be needing that anymore" Would it make a difference if she was still alive at that point?
Sure it could be called premeditative if he consciously strangled her for five minutes, or it could've been a sexual choking that got out of hand. I don't think it matters because-- Dumping her backpack in the dumpster, on camera, with a limp body visible proves he had consciousness of guilt. He then was going to use up taxpayers dollars, make LE launch a big, costly investigation when he knew leaving the condo complex that she was dead. Yes, like you say "she won't be needing that anymore". His story being he dropped an alive MS off near the school got shot down the minute he dumped her backpack. He can't recover from that lie, and neither can Jen with her saying she saw MS getting dressed that morning. All MOO

The only reason that doesn't fit is the backpack being dumped at 0730 on the 26th. How can you dump the backpack when she's still alive? Or how does that sequence happen?

Unless it was like a let's run off together, throw your backpack away and we will drive away to --------, and then he kills her? Then comes back to the condo complex to pretend he dropped her off at school?

Aaaagh none of this makes sense.
He chucked the backpack because he hoped it would make her look like she was a runaway imo. He’s not a bright guy but if I understood the docs in the grey Hughes video (I may not have), he put them in a trash bag and tossed them with the croc.

He wasn’t worried about being seen doing it cause it looked like your average household chore - taking out the trash. He probably figured it would never be found because no one would suspect he dumped it. And / or if he knew it was a compactor he may have imagined it would get squished anyhow. I see no reason to dump the backpack at 7:35am if Ms were alive at all. Even if unconscious.

2. He told police he dropped her with the backpack that she rummaged through at the parking lot. He clearly didn’t expect police to realize he dumped it.

3. Why dump the backpack and the croc at all? What evidence did they potentially have on or in them?? What didn’t he want police to find out as a result of these?

4. What else is odd? Why did she shower when she got home before bed? Wouldn’t she have showered BeFORE her party?? Or did she shower every night maybe?

5. Where is the dress she wore for the party? I didn’t see it mentioned in things the police took from the warrant. Did I miss it? Maybe was still at gran’s if she changed before she went home?

6. We don’t know yet if Le took anything else of his eg: tamagotchis, laptop, camera…. Any other digital gear at all. We saw what they found in the home and the cars. Not what they may have found in the storage unit if anything. Or why that has factored in at all.

4. What else is odd? Why did she shower when she got home before bed? Wouldn’t she have showered BeFORE her party?? Or did she shower every night maybe?
the showering I can live with, I see kids do this to avoid the production in the morning, ( esp in bigger families) so faster to do it the night before. Not deal with wet hair etc. Im trying to find just one thing thats fairly normal, but I know what youre saying and its not a stretch. makes me sick

He chucked the backpack because he hoped it would make her look like she was a runaway imo....
Glad you see no reason for him to dump the backpack before the school trip. You have a good brain, @photographer4, but not him though. He's seen on camera throwing that trash away before the trip to drop her off near the school. He knew the dumpsters had cameras, and they even captured a slumped over body.

You're too kind trying to think up reasons he made such stupid mistakes. I don't care what he was thinking, or what he figured,... the guy is plain stupid or confused by probably doing too many of his drugs after he killed Madeline and started freaking out, driving around aimlessly trying to come up his alibi. He was not thinking clearly at all. Running around trying to hide his guilt and doing it all on cameras. I'm reminder of a word you don't hear much anymore - "dolt". Again, I am very thankful for his stupidity, getting him caught so fast and having all that neatly dated phone evidence of his being a pedophile. Justice for Madeline. This is all MOO.

"Dolt" in English - a stupid person
in Spanish -idiota
in Portuguese - idiota, estúpido, estúpida
in Chinese (Simplified) 傻瓜,笨蛋

Last edited:
Glad you see no reason for him to dump the backpack before the school trip. You have a good brain, @photographer4, but not him though. He's seen on camera throwing that trash away before the trip to drop her off near the school. He knew the dumpsters had cameras, and they even captured a slumped over body. I don't care what he was thinking, or what he figured,... the guy is plain stupid or confused by too many drugs he did after freaking out that he killed Madeline. He was not thinking clearly at all. Again, I am very thankful for his stupidity. That's just my opinion.
what about this, he came back for some reason @ 8:19 something important enough to risk being seen with a body in the car, or perhaps he wanted to be seen. Then 10 min later he sneaks out another gate, on court tv or Vinnie Politan's own channel said maybe he didnt think there were cameras at the gate he exited at. was he hoping to be seen entering and not exited ? or
he didnt care about being seen cause he had to go back for something important
or is he just dumb and didnt even think about the gates/camera's

Last edited:
I think JS and SS wanted to put as much distance between themselves and the crime scene (condo) as possible. They showed up at grandmas work, on purpose. They called LE from her office, probably to prevent/delay, LE from searching the condo/crime scene. JS appeared cool, calm and collected, but that’s all an act. She was nervous as hell, which is why she showed up at the school 1 hr early. She couldn’t contain her nervous energy, I’m the same way. So sitting around waiting for your world to implode, wouldn’t be easy. They were both (SS/JS) probably bouncing off the walls. My guess is SS told JS everything and she, being the “mom” in the “relationship” helped him to clean up his “mess”. I mean she already knew about his relationship with MS, so what’s one more secret between these 2 incredibly selfish, pathetic individuals. Her knowledge of the inappropriate relationship between SS/MS, could explain why she lied to LE and helped him cover up this crime. The revelation of his crimes, would reveal her own. This is all just my opinion.
I think meeting up at the office did two things, it took police and family away from the crime scene and it gave SS more time to tie up loose ends so to speak back at the condo. Only when SS was done doing whatever it is that he was doing in the condo did he head over to the office to meet up with JS. IMO, JS must've known about the murder, but when did she know? There's a really weird moment in one of the LE interviews with JS, where they ask her what did she and SS do after her doctor visit and they were both back at the condo. JS states they chatted for a bit and she asked SS, "what happened?" Even the cops were like, wait, what do you mean? She then tells them about a phone call SS supposedly made earlier where he told JS that Maddie didn't want McDonald's after all that morning because she was sleepy. So why would JS ask "what happened?" if she literally had a phone conversation about the same situation an hour earlier. JS' comments like "she never made it" and her inability to give a simple, straightforward answer to LE questions is just too much for me to believe that she knew absolutely nothing about what really happened to Maddie.

Well why did CS also visit his son in jail??
I always think about that, he visited him in the morning and her body was found that afternoon (IIRC) or maybe it was a phone call. Either way, not saying dad is involved, but I wonder if he helped with the recovery? Maybe he could see all the locations visited.?
I dont know why his dad was there ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members