MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trooper Paul is an accident reconstructionist. He shows this map -- labeled to show where and how close John O'Keefe was found compared to the cocktail glass, his shoe, pieces of tail light.

1718384587803.png

Btw, this map is created from a drone picture his team took on February 1. It’s now lunch break time — 45 mins.

I think the State should have gotten an expert NOT from the Mass State Police!
I don’t think it would matter much. LE normally uses its own people on the payroll with the correct expertise/training rather than pay extra for outsiders. The defense gets to cross him and bring in their own expert to rebut him. adversarial trials are the fairest way to reach judgement IMO.

She did not. And she also didn’t explain why the “hos long” search (6:24am) was the one allegedly incorrectly time stamped for 2:27am even though there were 2 searches immediately prior to that at 6:23:49 and 6:23:51. Shouldn’t one of those be the ones attributed to 2:27am?
This! One thousand percent!!!

JOK's final spot is much, much further away from the road than I realized. I thought he was found below the letter " a" and the letter "s" where pedestrian's shoe" is notated. He's nowhere near the road. There is no way his body was flung that far from a car going backwards at 24mph. NONE! He was closer to the house than he was to the road! How the hell was inside of that the house not considered a crime scene and searched????!!!!!! Especially when there was a known party inside it the night before!!!! How was no one there that night interviewed immediately??? This is outrageous to me.

JOK's final spot is much, much further away from the road than I realized. I thought he was found below the letter " a" and the letter "s" where pedestrian's shoe" is notated. He's nowhere near the road. There is no way his body was flung that far from a car going backwards at 24mph. NONE! He was closer to the house than he was to the road! How the hell was inside of that the house not considered a crime scene and searched????!!!!!! Especially when there was a known party inside it the night before!!!! How was no one there that night interviewed immediately??? This is outrageous to me.
RBBM

A cop lived there

Not really. Take a look at where the yellow arrows are actually pointing to.

Already, appeared to be from a glass.. instantly struck. Here we go, same as the others, well scripted as i feared I believe. Absolutely he has no idea in reality how/where that scratch etc came from. In his head is KR hit him, blatant with that remark.

@BienickWCVB

Hyde's bottom line: Search for sports was done at 2:27am and search for "hos long to die in cold" was done at 6:23am and 6:24am. She says no evidence of any purposeful deletions.

This backs up Jen McCabe's testimony that she used her phone to look up basketball info in the middle of the night, then used it after O'Keefe was found - at Read's request - to search for info about hypothermia.
Purposable deletion vs what? Unpurposeful? Is that a word ?. How Would you know the difference? Nonsense. MOO

There are two sets of stairs essentially right next to each other in the foyer, based on the floor plan. I circled the one that has to be the ones to the basement based on this picture showing the stairs to the 2nd floor are right in your face when you walk into the foyer from the front door. So if the basement stairs are the other set, they’d nearly be in kitchen. Definitely in view of people sitting in the kitchen.

The library he’s talking about is probably the “study” on the floor plan. Which is to the left if you’re in the foyer. So I think it would still be correct to say the stairs to the basement are adjacent to the library… probably not the clearest and most accurate way to describe it but it’s not necessarily incorrect.

Now I’ve somewhat contradicted both Nicole and Brian Albert’s testimony about their own house so maybe I just can’t read a floor layout ;)
If you look at the blueprint, along the bottom middle section is the area in the photograph. You’ll see the two closets on both sides of the front door, and the stairs leading upstairs directly across from one of the closets (on the left side).

The area you circled is directly across from the right closet door, and is just barely out of the shot in the photo. The basement stairs would have been to the right of the person taking that photo.

So the perspective of the photo is: relative to the person taking the photo, the front door is to their left, the study is straight ahead, the dining room is behind them, and there’s a small hallway leading to the kitchen to their right.

The small hallway is where the basement door is, and the door opens such that it would block the people in the kitchen from seeing who was going down or coming up from the basement.

Someone coming in the front door OR the side door could, in fact, go from either entry door to the basement door without being seen by people in the kitchen.

Trooper Paul is an accident reconstructionist. He shows this map -- labeled to show where and how close John O'Keefe was found compared to the cocktail glass, his shoe, pieces of tail light.

View attachment 510326

Btw, this map is created from a drone picture his team took on February 1. It’s now lunch break time — 45 mins.
Wow, FINALLY a photo that ACTUALLY depicts the scene that is clear and understandable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1