MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BienickWCVB

The courtroom camera has been turned back on. Testimony resumes with Trooper Joe Paul, an crash reconstructionist who says he has investigated 196 crashes including about 55 involving pedestrians.
He's starting to behave nervously. It better not be because he knows he has to lie or something.

Sorry folks I’m a day behind in this trial so I’m not up to date with this thread.

But who is this? I thought it was the person showing the videos to the jury but the attorneys keep saying “miss gillman”.IMG_0031.jpeg

This is what I'm horribly afraid of. He HAS to comply to others before him and be vague or lie.
He's very nervous. He is explaining the process of his job etc. etc. fine, should not be nervous, so it makes me afraid he knows he is under the hammer too, both ways. He'd rather get yelled at a lot than break the code, under fear of the code. Make your life HELL.

I would be very surprised if the other search was done on a new tab. “How long does it take to digest food” was 6:23:49 “How long ti die in ckld” was at 6:23:51 and “hos long to die in cold” was at 6:24:18. Those are in pretty quick succession and would be strange for her to Google the first 2 in a new tab and then switch over to the older tab for the 3rd search.
I was thinking about that too and thought maybe I misunderstood something?

I understand what she meant the tab moving/loading when reopened but how does that explain the change in spelling between 2:27 (hos long to die in the cold) and 6:23 (how long ti die in cold, which is types in twice)? Both are also registered as defaults so doesn’t mean it is part of the autocomplete predictions based on the owner’s search history?

This witness could have major information to share for the CW. But because Lally is the one delivering it, it's already falling flat...even before they get to the meat of the testimony. Jeez Lally, put some pepper on it !!!

Now, that I see the diagram shown. The clear doubt I have of the placement of JOK's body, the shoe, the plastic pieces...THERE was never an exact measurement documented anywhere! The crime scene is a guess. The diagram is a guess.
MOO

He's very nervous. He is explaining the process of his job etc. etc. fine, should not be nervous, so it makes me afraid he knows he is under the hammer too, both ways. He'd rather get yelled at a lot than break the code, under fear of the code. Make your life HELL.
I can understand his being nervous if this was his first time testifying in court, but given his CV, I’d guess this isn’t his first court testimony.

Did I hear him correctly while listing his qualifications that he was an Instructor? If I did hear that, I have to question his lack of comfort in explaining terms that should be relatively simple concepts for him - having taught them to novice students (Troopers).

I can understand his being nervous if this was his first time testifying in court, but given his CV, I’d guess this isn’t his first court testimony.

Did I hear him correctly while listing his qualifications that he was an Instructor? If I did hear that, I have to question his lack of comfort in explaining terms that should be relatively simple concepts for him - having taught them to novice students (Troopers).

I think he just isn't articulate. Like a speech issue. He speaks too quickly, stumbling over words because that's just how he talks. IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1