MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very surprised if the other search was done on a new tab. “How long does it take to digest food” was 6:23:49 “How long ti die in ckld” was at 6:23:51 and “hos long to die in cold” was at 6:24:18. Those are in pretty quick succession and would be strange for her to Google the first 2 in a new tab and then switch over to the older tab for the 3rd search.

I’ve barely heard about the search about digesting food. Was she questioned about that?

Not really sure why she would search that ???

I’ve barely heard about the search about digesting food. Was she questioned about that?

TBH I'd be really nervous if someone ever grabbed my laptop and cell phone to take a look at some of the stuff I search for, especially when I am following along with some of these court cases. LOL! (I suspect some of you might have some questionable stuff in your search histories as well.)

I love how educated this witness is.
She has a great attitude.

It's becoming clear there are multiple ways to view data on the phone itself.
But wouldn't it be more accurate to view data directly from google's server?
I love this witness! Her personality is fun and endearing while at the same time professional, well-informed, and non-confrontational with Yanetti.

She is the kind of gal I’d want on my team for Trivia Night at the pub. I bet she’s a hoot outside the courtroom.

And Yanetti answers my question for me and brings up a good point, she was told not to look at anything else and it would be theoretically possible that could have been made even earlier than 2:27, on 2:27, of after 2:27

@JHall7news

The court TV fee dis back up. Enjoy. After a break, ADA Lally has ended his questioning of the digital forensic expert Jessica Hyde.

Witness Jessica Hyde is on the stand and on TV. She is being cross examined. "There is no indication of a google search at or before 2:27 am." There is no evidence... #karenread Det Tully gave her a limited scope for her analysis.

1718382185690.png

the expert said that it was a Google search suggestion. It seems kind of unclear if she actually clicked on it or not? I would think she had to for it to show up in the search history.

I do believe that testimony since she googled “how long ti die in clkd” 2 seconds later. So clearly she wasn’t interested in the results about digesting food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces