Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
. JS told them to go to bed together at 11pm, he was on Telegram shortly after that, then driving around in the middle of the night in JS's car. I can't help but think whatever happened happened shortly after they "retired" to room #4 because I don't see any reason to be on Telegram AND driving around in his GFs car in the middle of the night. Not unless she was already deceased.

Do we know for certain it was ONLY SS driving around in JS car in the middle of the night?

Could SS have gone on Telegram, and arranged for something disturbing involving MS? Not wanted to have been seen with MS in his car, so took her in JS vehicle? Does that car have any tinted windows, maybe? It's an SUV, right? More room....

:(

I think he drove around the next night, the night she was reported missing.
his audio interview was dated Feb 27, he was asked about going out, driving around 'last nite'....the 26th, the nite she was missing. 'I dont recall' "I dont think we went anywhere last nite'...then says, you will have to ask her (JS) if we went out anywhere, I was so zonked out on Ativan I was a wreck'.

Jenn seems like a single mom struggling to pay the bills to me. She didn't go to the party because she needed to work to make money. She didn't give Maddy money for her birthday because she didn't have any money. She probably let SS come back because she would benefit financially in some way, like paying rent for that room.
SS was unemployed. big question is where was he getting money for his vaping, gas, toys. unemployment compensation? that doesnt last forever.

I'm totally lost now as to when SS was driving around in JS car. Sunday night? Or Monday. Thanks so much!
monday, maddi went missing on the 26th this was that night , which was technically the 27th, 3:18am - 4:23 ( time may not be exact but an hour anyway) thats why the cop was asking him when you guys went to look did you take the same car? he said we didnt go anywhere, I dont recall leaving or you'll have to ask jenn, she has a better memory ... he knew damn well it was him, he was setting her up
(possibly)

SS was such a weasel and a coward, to watch him lie to everyone for days and not talk now. He deserves to get the DP. To do what he did and lie to everyones face like a spoiled brat whiney kid that never grew up, the kind that if he didnt get his way he'd harass you till he did . . and to cry on cue, and need to sit down in the police interview. he's weak, cant sleep, cant eat, hurt his thumb ... what wimp. . He acts like such a prudish father " she rarely hears no" like hes the expert on parenting and the voice of reason, "Im that guy for her" when she needs comfort. That makes me just as sick to watch, as what he did to Maddi. Hes a predator to many, they are selected, and getting them to do what he wants is about as hard as getting a mouse to eat cheese, vulnerable women and children. Someone should take that orange low cream or whatever you call it and stick it right up his ... I wonder how his family feels about all this.
I will never understand child predators, and I dont want to. I dont want to be able to see through their eyes.

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>Posting this line of thought to clarify we are not sure if there's photos or videos taken by SS of Madeline the night she died. It's not a fact, but there were photos on his phone from before of nighttime activity that creep pedophile took.

My question hasn't really been answered as to if Madeline was still alive when SS was on Telegram. We know he was on Telegram around 11;30 p.m. that night. What was he doing on Telegram? He had only been back at the condo a few hours. Madeline had school the next day. He supposedly was asked by the mother to oversee MS's "bedtime routine". So, he jumps on Telegram? I'd like to know what that was about. Were images of MS being shared with a bunch of others over the web, and possibly for monetary gain?

Going by what the Forensic Pathologists estimated, MS was probably still alive until closer to the morning hours. It's just so hard to imagine what could've been going on and what caused Madeline's death.
no info to confirm when she was last seen alive other than the party and her drop off by the aunt...and even with that, we dont have the aunt's LE interview...nor the roomies. did the aunt walk in with Madeline when she took her home, was he already there? did she see SS at all?

I go back to Sheriff Mina's early presser: 'we believe she was already dead (when he returned to the complex at 8:19am) and he moved her body in the early morning hours'.

where was she moved from in the 'early morning hours'....it had to be the home to the car IMO before the sun came up. and then went out and propped her up. we now know she was seen in the car when he left the first time AND when he returned to leave again. we also now know he moved her from the seat to the trunk in the parking garage. IMO, I do not think that is what they are referencing regarding 'early morning hours'.

Warning-- signs of death to be discussed

My thoughts keep trying to grasp how a death occurred maybe more towards the morning hours. There's lots of possibilities, and I won't attempt to speculate a scenario. Here, I'm looking to science to help with the parameters. Was it closer to the morning hours?

Gray Hughes on the show wondered if MS was only unconscious, maybe not dead, when seen slumped in the car, and that is also something to think about. To me, it stands to reason what the Forensic Pathologist on Vinnie's P. Court TV show said that she thinks MS's death probably would've occurred more towards the early morning hours. Rigor Mortis starts usually within a couple of hours, depending, but 2-6 hrs. after time of death. MS was described as slumped and limp (not stiff) by authorities that saw video of her that morning. If she died the night before, say when he was on Telegram, too much time would've gone by.

I do wonder if they could determine by her skin coloring if she was deceased in the car at the condo's dumpster. One of the first signs is increased paleness, skin color change, because of the suspension of blood circulation. Color change occurs quickly, within 15-30 minutes of death. What I'm saying is most likely LE could tell from what they viewed within the camera shots from the condo camera if MS was deceased by then. It seems they did state it as such early on, stating it as though she was already deceased at that point.

SS didn't sneak out in the middle of the night to dump her body. It seems it happened more towards morning. Why then? What was going on in the early morning hrs.? Dogs are so sense-perceptive, sometimes sensing dangers etc., from the very air. I'm thinking that dog would've caused a ruckus if it sensed something was wrong. (MOO, JS getting up to help with the leash is bizarre considering her absolute need for sleep solitude. Why doesn't none of what they said make any sense?)

Read at your own discretion if interested:

A lot of the discussions regarding the recently documents have not only been insightful but very humanizing Maddie. Though I can never claim to have known her it as though she as a person and her life are coming physically through the screen as her story finally gets to be told and thanks to her friends and those that loved her, in her voice. She not only deserves justice but also the freedom to speak safely and comfortably, which I felt was withheld from her due SS, the insidious predator and the seemingly lack of empathy or understanding from her mother.

Reading that MS would often come to school crying because her mother was mean to her was heartbreaking. It seems that JS deliberately meant to crush her if that is how MS thought her mother showed love.

JS also threatened to kick MS out when she turned 18, when turned 13 or when she could send her to her father. Was it JS’ perception that MS, her own daughter, was not entitled to her home or space and that she was grateful it was only temporary? From the number of times she has said it, the fact MS had a makeshift bedroom and she often caused her daughter to feel emotionally hurt that is my perspective.

Also she will kick Maddie out but not the freeloader, who is eating your food, taking over your couch and not even dating you anymore, stay in your place rent free? He gets a room with a bed for what, his existence? It is not even JS’ house, it belongs to her father who probably also agreed no growing child, especially his own grandchild, should sleep on a couch so that the man his daughter lusts for doesn’t have to work and live there for free. Why should his granddaughter Maddie be deprived of sleep and privacy like the way he has been deprived of rent money and a daughter with a better sense of priorities?

MOO but JS gives me the impression she never was really interested in being a mother, independent of SS and all the other men in life, and it led her to resent Maddie. I was only getting this sense because she never went to parent-teacher night though she grew angry with MS about her grades, she yells at her for forgetting chores knowing it wasn’t on purpose and that both forgetfulness and distraction are common among those with suffering sexual and physical abuse, depression, ADHD and anxiety. She doesn’t provide Maddie’s school with asthma despite the PE teacher’s concerns about her lack of medicine and Maddie’s struggling physically during gym class. She kicks MS and SS out of her bed because of her anxiety and tells them to sleep together instead.

In what ways is that even appropriate? And how is that fair? SS is her boyfriend, she’s the reason he even there? Why doesn’t she and SS go upstairs instead so Maddie could have the room to herself which is much more appropriate, safer and logical? If this problem occurs quite often the reasonable thing to do is kick SS out so that both her and MS could have their own rooms.

It is not like they would be missing much if if he returned to his parents and was gone. Actually scratch that. MS could have noticed the absence of her sense of fear, lack of boundaries and privacy and the sense of vulnerability that the disgusting predator was lurking over and cornering her. Opposite to that both she and JS could gain and enjoy the freedom to enjoy their home and space without the suffocating and daunting domineering figure who drained and sickened them until they JS and MS were no longer family anymore but means to an end for his use and abuse.

Last edited:
I dont know what his frame of mind was when he came back from north port, how desperate was he and how easily would he have snapped?
I wonder if he “snapped” or if this was all planned, given that LE found rope, netting, gloves, and a knife in SS’ car. He’s charged with first degree murder, so there must have been some premeditation. And the items found in his vehicle certainly make it look that way.

A lot of the discussions regarding the recently documents have not only been insightful but very humanizing Maddie. Though I can never claim to have known her it as though she as a person and her life are coming physically through the screen as her story finally gets to be told and thanks to her friends and those that loved her, in her voice. She not only deserves justice but also the freedom to speak safely and comfortably, which I felt was withheld from her due SS, the insidious predator and the seemingly lack of empathy or understanding from her mother.

Reading that MS would often come to school crying because her mother was mean to her was heartbreaking. It seems that JS deliberately meant to crush her if that is how MS thought her mother showed love.

JS also threatened to kick MS out when she turned 18, when turned 13 or when she could send her to her father. Was it JS’ perception that MS, her own daughter, was not entitled to her home or space and that she was grateful it was only temporary? From the number of times she has said it, the fact MS had a makeshift bedroom and she often caused her daughter to feel emotionally hurt that is my perspective.

Also she will kick Maddie out but not the freeloader, who is eating your food, taking over your couch and not even dating you anymore, stay in your place rent free? He gets a room with a bed for what, his existence? It is not even JS’ house, it belongs to her father who probably also agreed no growing child, especially his own grandchild, should sleep on a couch so that the man his daughter lusts for doesn’t have to work and live there for free. Why should his granddaughter Maddie be deprived of sleep and privacy like way he has been deprived of rent money and a daughter with a better sense of priorities?

MOO but JS gives me the impression she never was really interested in being a mother, independent of SS and all the other men in life, and it led her to resent Maddie. I was only getting this sense because she never went to parent-teacher night though she grew angry with MS about her grades, she yells at her for forgetting chores knowing it wasn’t on purpose and that both forgetfulness and distraction are common among those with suffering sexual and physical abuse, depression, ADHD and anxiety. She doesn’t provide Maddie’s school with asthma despite the PE teacher’s concerns about her lack of medicine and Maddie’s struggling physically during gym class. She kicks MS and SS out of her bed because of her anxiety and tells them to sleep together instead.

In what ways is that even appropriate? And how is that fair? SS is her boyfriend, she’s the reason he even there? Why doesn’t she and SS go upstairs instead so Maddie could have the room to herself which is much more appropriate, safer and logical? If this problem occurs quite often the reasonable thing to do is kick SS out so that both her and MS could have their own rooms.

It is not like they would be missing much if if he returned to his parents and was gone. Actually scratch that. JS could have noticed the absence of her sense of fear, lack of boundaries and privacy and the sense of vulnerability that the disgusting predator was lurking over and cornering her. Opposite to that both she and JS could gain and enjoy the freedom to enjoy their home and space without the suffocating and daunting domineering figure who drained and sickened them until they JS and MS were no longer family anymore but means to an end for his use and abuse.
That was perfect.

I wonder if he “snapped” or if this was all planned, given that LE found rope, netting, gloves, and a knife in SS’ car. He’s charged with first degree murder, so there must have been some premeditation. And the items found in his vehicle certainly make it look that way.
There definitely was premeditation as that's listed in the 4/24 CRIMINAL CASE FILED - DIRECT INDICTMENT MEMORANDUM.

1718405881936.png

Do we know for certain it was ONLY SS driving around in JS car in the middle of the night?

Could SS have gone on Telegram, and arranged for something disturbing involving MS? Not wanted to have been seen with MS in his car, so took her in JS vehicle? Does that car have any tinted windows, maybe? It's an SUV, right? More room....

:(
dont know if JS was with him....as he stated "ASK HER".

whats with all the disposable gloves????

I hadn't heard disposable gloves mentioned, just gloves. Was that something you heard on the GH videos? I admittedly haven't had a chance to view them.

SS is so weird, these items could have been for other things, and/or with other people.

Would also note, you will routinely find all of these things in my car's trunk. Well, not netting currently but all of the others? Yup. And a shovel, tape, contractor bags lol.... I garden.

Was this the Lincoln belonging to SS' father? If so, maybe he goes fishing or something?

Again, SS is beyond horrible, just noting there are plenty or ordinary reasons those items could be in a vehicle.

IF SS was also on video at Home Depot or Walmart or something buying them all on the way to the condo or some other weird time, then yes, VERY suspicious.

MOO

Dog poop?

I'm being serious. I know someone who uses them for handling waste when walking a smalldog.

Also, some people still are very cautious from the pandemic. We're absolutely dealing with a despicable human being in SS,but again if this is the vehicle belonging his father, the gloves could be PPE.

Rope in a car is common. MOO, everybody should have some emergency rope. I don't think there's gloves in my car, but there's other odd things. I have a big plastic drop cloth unraveled in the trunk of my car, and it's not to wrap a body in. (I use it as a car cover if that bird is around.) Yep, I have a bunch of box cutters and probably a knife in there. Unbelievable amount of old sunglasses, hard candies, makeup and dangerous old inhalers. Hey, I drive a real hooptie, so it's full of vintage suspicious seeming stuff. ;)

no info to confirm when she was last seen alive other than the party and her drop off by the aunt...and even with that, we dont have the aunt's LE interview...nor the roomies. did the aunt walk in with Madeline when she took her home, was he already there? did she see SS at all?

I go back to Sheriff Mina's early presser: 'we believe she was already dead (when he returned to the complex at 8:19am) and he moved her body in the early morning hours'.

where was she moved from in the 'early morning hours'....it had to be the home to the car IMO before the sun came up. and then went out and propped her up. we now know she was seen in the car when he left the first time AND when he returned to leave again. we also now know he moved her from the seat to the trunk in the parking garage. IMO, I do not think that is what they are referencing regarding 'early morning hours'.
I’ve wondered about the ‘early morning hours’ comment too. To me the early morning hours are from 1-3 am or thereabouts. LE must have evidence of MS being moved around that time. Otherwise, you typically wouldn't refer to the time you’d eat breakfast or got the kids ready for school as ‘early morning hours.’ It’s possible the sheriff misspoke, but it seems they have a ton of evidence capturing SS’ movements from the day of the birthday party onward so I wouldn’t be surprised if the early morning timeline on Feb 26 is fleshed out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper