Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess. However, he didn't have a job and was that grown man kid, the son probably always needing something, so it could've just been him being loser son. Maybe his parents were used to him always taking, using, and being a free loader. JMO though. @I am not Sherlock H., I respect your thoughts, and I'd just like to hear what else you think might point to this being a premeditated crime.
Thanks for the thoughts Curious Me. (Above RSBMFF.) My brain has turned to mush this evening….. and it is hard to articulate all. I did find this nugget from Gemmie up thread. Not sure all the basis or rationale, but it seems that elements of premeditation were found and charged by the Grand Jury for SS. I can only wonder what aspects of the case were used for this ruling. It may be that other remaining questions will now center perhaps around JS IMO? MOO

Here is a link to post # 535 above of Gemmie:

If he was potentially driving around with her barely alive instead of seeking medical attention that might be a cause for premeditation. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought premeditation doesn’t always mean a long planned out process, but execution of someone where other choices could have been made to save them and choosing death instead. I think it’s a tricky term to understand, and I’m not sure I am getting it correct.

Because "middle of the night" is not a precise time, some would say that only after midnight is "late", and Bherefore "middle of the night" is between midnight and dawn....
I commend you on your work on determining what time is in the middle. :)

I think SS's friend Frank talked about his sleeping pattern. Can't remember it all, but something about 5 a.m. and sleeping during day at times. Anyone remember it? Frank didn't ever see him eat, except once he ate pizza in front of Frank.

:) The term "Evening" is between 6 p.m. and 12 a.m. and then real night starts. Truth is I'm retired, @Gemmie, and time has less importance to me. My middle of the night bedtime is to get into bed by 2:30 and read for about an hour, so 3:30 a.m. on a good night. Now you know my secret.

Possibly they are ashamed that they didn't report suspicions that they might have had about SS and MS.
Very surprised when I read there were two roommates living in JS’s condo. Can’t imagine they didn’t notice unconventional (inappropriate) room sharing and probably more. Do hope they were interviewed by LE. And why in the heck they didn’t report what they must have noticed :mad:

Also, new details revealed in latest docs and per GHI, just make me sick. Particularly the disrespect for dear little Maddie’s body. It’s bad enough the perv (allegedly) murdered her, but then to drive her corpse around like a prop and keep it in a hot car trunk for hours before dumping it effectively on the side of the road. Is SS not the biggest sicko after RH? OMO.

I am blown away that neither of the two unnamed roommates who resided in the Soto home have uttered a sound. LE may have asked them not to speak on the case but IME there are always people who cannot wait to discuss their inside knowledge of a crime/criminal or case. Not only have we not heard word one from JS, but neither roommate has come forward with shock, dismay, I knew something was off, I would never have beleived this type statements?

I find that odd.
Do we know how old these roommates were? College students or working singles? Could they be victims, too, and intimidated?

[Sorry to be so late of responding — got behind with house guests this week.]

If he was potentially driving around with her barely alive instead of seeking medical attention that might be a cause for premeditation. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought premeditation doesn’t always mean a long planned out process, but execution of someone where other choices could have been made to save them and choosing death instead. I think it’s a tricky term to understand, and I’m not sure I am getting it correct.
I believe you are correct, that failure to act in the fashion you described would be representational of premeditation. I also recall, though I cannot find specific reference immediately, that the "slower" means of killing, that is strangling and smothering by hand and similar, is inherently supportive of premeditation because the act has to be continued for a period of time. Thus, it is not comparable to killing with a single gunshot or a single blow from a suitable weapon. Premeditation and planning are different, though planning and completion obviously require premeditation.

I do not mean to offend anyone when I say this but thank God SS has the I.Q. of a grape.

He wasn’t going to get away with any of the things he had done and probably for the first time in his life he was going to learn what it means to face consequences he couldn’t lie, manipulate or threaten his way out of. And it is all because of Madeline Soto. It will always be because of Madeline Soto, the girl he thought he could bury and erase off this Earth but instead learned he could neither escape his crimes or the justice she deserves.

He may have robbed Maddie of her life but he did not rob her loved ones and community of her memory. I hope that haunts him for every day of life he took from her, both past and future.

snipped to reply...She may have released as she passed (rest in peace sweet girl) and he ran back to get a change of bottoms (going back for the clicker)

He had to be subtle and not make a big deal as roommates were probably up.
He grabbed jeans out of dresser and changed her somewhere? Maybe in the parking garage before he moved the body, then threw out the black shorts with fecal matter.....
I agree, @Vanilletx, it is possible that MS entered the car barely hanging on to life and passed while in the car. Like you said, the bowels release. One question I have though is why would it matter to him? Why change her pants before finding a dump spot? A release would happen regardless if she was found after an abduction on the way to school. I don't see why he'd bother to go back to the condo to get a change of pants.

Were shorts allowed to be worn at school? Perhaps that was his reasoning.

I agree, @Vanilletx, it is possible that MS entered the car barely hanging on to life and passed while in the car. Like you said, the bowels release. One question I have though is why would it matter to him? Why change her pants before finding a dump spot? A release would happen regardless if she was found after an abduction on the way to school. I don't see why he'd bother to go back to the condo to get a change of pants.

Were shorts allowed to be worn at school? Perhaps that was his reasoning.
I've thought so much about "the jeans". Shorts would be so much easier, dressing a dead body. The jeans had to be covering up "something", or have a purpose. Why go through the struggle of getting them on?
Moo

He didn’t dump her body for several hours and it was (imho) maybe a giant mess soaking through the seat. Anyone know if the car had cloth or leather seats?

He had to give the car back to his dad and not raise any suspicions with the police. He may have been close enough to the condo to turn around. I am not sure why he went back. It had to have been something crucial

He didn’t dump her body for several hours and it was (imho) maybe a giant mess soaking through the seat. Anyone know if the car had cloth or leather seats?

He had to give the car back to his dad and not raise any suspicions with the police. He may have been close enough to the condo to turn around. I am not sure why he went back. It had to have been something crucial
It was an older model Lincoln. I would imagine it had leather seats. Moo..

Dog poop?

I'm being serious. I know someone who uses them for handling waste when walking a smalldog.

Also, some people still are very cautious from the pandemic. We're absolutely dealing with a despicable human being in SS,but again if this is the vehicle belonging his father, the gloves could be PPE.
Bee.... pandemic precautions, forgot already! or handling dog waste. thank you. on the list from the car 6 blue latex gloves, front passenger door, 1 latex glove between the seats, looks like 5 or 6 latex gloves, bottom compartment of center console. not really a suspicious find as you pointed out if its his dad's car (poodle world).

6/13/24

Below is the timeline according to Sterns’ written and verbal accounts and video surveillance detailed, all of which were found in documents given to Spectrum News by investigators:

7:00 a.m.-7:15 a.m.: Sterns told detectives that he and Madeline woke up to get an early start so they could get McDonald's on the way to school.

<modsnip - snipped for copyright - see link>

Last edited by a moderator:
right, premed can be formed in a blink of an eye, as you stated, not solely a plan in place.

And how did JS not notice that when she woke up and got dressed? I can't recall if she also said that MS was wearing Crocs, and I guess if you're kinda checked out, it's possible she just didn't see it, but if she did and then he later specified publicly that MS was wearing those shoes, I'd think it'd stick out to her. Kinda doesn't sit right with me either.
yes, JS said in her media interview "she was last seen wearing' (what an odd thing to mimic, LE terminology) she says white crocs, green hoodie, black shorts and describes her backpack. secondly, she had to be asked, she didnt volunteer a description or even hold up a poster that her family were so busy distributing.

I think we can all agree at this point that JS lies and lies and lies. she didnt see her getting dressed for school and had no idea what she was wearing. she didnt see her at all, well, specifically, ALIVE that morning.

on the 25th according to the ping info. looks like maddi left the party with her aunt at 750 getting home at 8:32 there's a lag spot on the trip at around 8:10 possibly indicating they made a stop ( it was near where the aunt lives)
SS is driving from north port, gets near the condo , and he too, has a lag spot around 823-832 and then arrives at the condo at around 8:40-843 pm .
almost looked like he was waiting for Maddi to get dropped off before he went in, did he need a key? didn't seem to need a clicker to get through the gates.
I wonder if he was tracking her location through iCloud, find my devices.
He would only need her Apple ID to do that. It wouldnt be unusual to arrive around the time she got home, but those lag spots make it look like he was waiting.

jenn was at work and ping info has her home about 1030

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members