Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, @Vanilletx, it is possible that MS entered the car barely hanging on to life and passed while in the car. Like you said, the bowels release. One question I have though is why would it matter to him? Why change her pants before finding a dump spot? A release would happen regardless if she was found after an abduction on the way to school. I don't see why he'd bother to go back to the condo to get a change of pants.

Were shorts allowed to be worn at school? Perhaps that was his reasoning.
Because the smell would be pretty bad, especially in the Florida heat. If he left her unattended in the car and it heated up, it would be pretty grim. You would also have to try to sell that she was off to school when she was “abducted”. Can’t do that if she was in pjs when she was killed. Not unless it was PJ day at school. He also wanted to convince JS he dropped her off. She would not buy it if MS was found wearing non school attire. Ss being the moron he is thought he might get away with this and no one would find the CSAM, the videos, witnesses etc. So he tried to make it seem he really took her to school.

I've thought so much about "the jeans". Shorts would be so much easier, dressing a dead body. The jeans had to be covering up "something", or have a purpose. Why go through the struggle of getting them on?
Moo
If the car seats are leather, he may have thought long pants would make it easier to move the body to / from the car? Leather may stick to bare skin? If she had marking on her legs, he may have thought long pants would conceal that from people who may see her in the passenger seat? She did have a seatbelt on and he clearly didn’t worry about her being noticed “sleeping” in the car.

He didn’t dump her body for several hours and it was (imho) maybe a giant mess soaking through the seat. Anyone know if the car had cloth or leather seats?

He had to give the car back to his dad and not raise any suspicions with the police. He may have been close enough to the condo to turn around. I am not sure why he went back. It had to have been something crucial
Yeah. He may have forgotten his lighter for his weed or his vape or whatever. Crucial to him probably wasn’t what any of us would think of as crucial when you have a dead body to get rid of!

Can’t sleep… this case is stuck in my head.
So he really showed up exactly after the party ended?!
For some reason I thought he had spent the weekend there.

he would have had to leave NP at approximately 6 pm.
sounds like it, I was watching Gray Hughes and he plots out the pings. in the first 15 minutes of the show. maddi got home from her birthday around 830 he shows up 10 minutes later. he would have arrived earlier but when he was close to the condo, the pings show it basically took 8 min to go a block ( like he stopped )

on the 25th according to the ping info. looks like maddi left the party with her aunt at 750 getting home at 8:32 there's a lag spot on the trip at around 8:10 possibly indicating they made a stop ( it was near where the aunt lives)
SS is driving from north port, gets near the condo , and he too, has a lag spot around 823-832 and then arrives at the condo at around 8:40-843 pm .
almost looked like he was waiting for Maddi to get dropped off before he went in, did he need a key? didn't seem to need a clicker to get through the gates....snipped to reply
I want to know where SS went in the middle of the night of the 26th (27th. morning) at 0330 hrs am in jenns vehicle.

Thank You so much @ttjo for all the timing details of when they all got to the condo. You've been doing a great job sharing all these important tidbits. (Not sure I understand lag spot, but I think it must be location doesn't change for a period of time?) I thought it was very interesting what you pointed out about him not needing a clicker to get into the gates then. I'm with you, so curious to know where he went in Jenn's vehicle. Thanks again.

1718438293213.png 1718438326072.png
Saving this--
1718438008986.png

Thank You so much @ttjo for all the timing details of when they all got to the condo. You've been doing a great job sharing all these important tidbits. (Not sure I understand lag spot, but I think it must be location doesn't change for a period of time?) I thought it was very interesting what you pointed out about him not needing a clicker to get into the gates then. I'm with you, so curious to know where he went in Jenn's vehicle. Thanks again.

View attachment 510475 View attachment 510476
Saving this--
View attachment 510474
You are very welcome, I didnt know what else to call them, ( lag spots) and yes location doesnt change for a few minutes or pings off the same tower for a period of time thats longer than the expected travel time.
At least that answers one question for me, doesnt seem like dad and him travelled there together.

I agree, @Vanilletx, it is possible that MS entered the car barely hanging on to life and passed while in the car. Like you said, the bowels release. One question I have though is why would it matter to him? Why change her pants before finding a dump spot? A release would happen regardless if she was found after an abduction on the way to school. I don't see why he'd bother to go back to the condo to get a change of pants.

Were shorts allowed to be worn at school? Perhaps that was his reasoning.
It was either a teacher or one of her friends who said Madeline always wore black shorts and green hoody to school on Monday as they had P.E that day.

sounds like it, I was watching Gray Hughes and he plots out the pings. in the first 15 minutes of the show. maddi got home from her birthday around 830 he shows up 10 minutes later. he would have arrived earlier but when he was close to the condo, the pings show it basically took 8 min to go a block ( like he stopped )
I think there was discord, to put it mildly, between JS and her family, over SS. Perhaps that's one reason SS was driving a different car but always might explain the lag time -- he didn't want her family to know he was there -- because they might not drop MS off if they saw him there.

JMO

Moo:

if he was throwing out her laptop and shoe while she was still barely live in the car instead of seeking medical attention that would be a firm case of premeditation - showing he didn’t intend to try to save her or help her live, but throwing out her possessions as she wouldn’t need them anymore. He intended for her to die in that case.

(If they have evidence she died in the car instead of the home. )

I’m sorry Maddie. No one deserves this .

I wonder if SS returned to the house to "accidentally" factory reset his phone and delete messages off Maddie's.

Remember that JS said she even looked through Maddie's deleted messages -- didn't see anything strange. (While Maddie's friend said she texted SS A LOT -- that IS strange, he co-opted her whole life.) JS also said she said "what happened?" -- maybe because that's what SS told her to say, but in regard to -- "F÷%* what did I just do?" (the deliberate factory reset)

Granted, he could have done that when he returned later but I think it was before JS left for her appt. SS hoped she'd still be asleep IMO. Probably had to go into JS's room to get Maddie's phone, JS woke up, so SS made up the story about walking the dog.

JMO

Most of us think that JS maybe knew something or was part of it. If she was a negligent parent but really didn’t know about the sa and the murder, she must be in a lot of shock. She probably feels more betrayed of SS preferring her daughter than anything else though.

I wonder if SS returned to the house to "accidentally" factory reset his phone and delete messages off Maddie's.

Remember that JS said she even looked through Maddie's deleted messages -- didn't see anything strange. (While Maddie's friend said she texted SS A LOT -- that IS strange, he co-opted her whole life.) JS also said she said "what happened?" -- maybe because that's what SS told her to say, but in regard to -- "F÷%* what did I just do?" (the deliberate factory reset)

Granted, he could have done that when he returned later but I think it was before JS left for her appt. SS hoped she'd still be asleep IMO. Probably had to go into JS's room to get Maddie's phone, JS woke up, so SS made up the story about walking the dog.

JMO
Did MS have a different phone for her messages and calls with SS that JS didn’t know about maybe?

It was either a teacher or one of her friends who said Madeline always wore black shorts and green hoody to school on Monday as they had P.E that day.
That would explain JS's correction of SS -- she wouldn't have to SEE Maddie to KNOW she'd be wearing her Monday clothes.

SS wouldn't know. So he picked pants when he dressed her.

I wonder what Maddie wore home from the party.

Her pants might have been the closest clothes when he redressed her.

JMO

Did MS have a different phone for her messages and calls with SS that JS didn’t know about maybe?
I think it could all have been accomplished with her one phone.

This is telling:

Why would Maddie delete messages herself? I think SS did that ... and JS didn't find anything odd in those deleted massages, not the content, nor the existence, nor the deletions.

I would guess there were lots of texts about when she'd be home, who she talked to at school, etc. Making sure their secrets were safe (continued grooming and control) but mostly talk of school, toys, gaming. SS weaving between ridiculous father mode and manchild BFF. Content, relatively PG. Promises to give her things, pontificating with advice.

SS's timed arrival to the house might indicate he was messaging with Maddie on her way home, whether she knew he was coming or not, but that might be how he knew to hang back...

And interesting, no? Didn't HE say in his police interview that he got there BEFORE Maddie came back? Liars lie, even sometimes when they don't have to.

JMO

That would explain JS's correction of SS -- she wouldn't have to SEE Maddie to KNOW she'd be wearing her Monday clothes.

SS wouldn't know. So he picked pants when he dressed her.

I wonder what Maddie wore home from the party.

Her pants might have been the closest clothes when he redressed her.

JMO
On the other hand she could have seen Madeline dressed in jeans but knew everyone else who knew her school routine would expect her to be wearing black shorts.

Maybe Stephan returned to the townhouse to get the other white croc. If he dressed her and carried her to his car, one of the crocs could have fallen off because crocs do not fasten to the feet. If he didn't notice it was missing until after he drove to the school, he could have decided to go back for the missing shoe (and the clicker). At that time Jenn was up helping with the dog, so he couldn't get the shoe without questions being asked. Maybe Jenn saw the shoe on the floor and picked it up thinking Maddy dropped it there. If Monday was gym day at school, Maddy would also have needed tennis shoes anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj